Agreement

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bom and Seunghyun lay on the soft sand of the beach. Both their heads titled towards the sky, watching the glistering stars twinkle above them. They watched the beautiful night sky, with their hands comfortably held tight, they watched the night sky as a couple.

“Woah! That star is so huge Seunghyun!” Bom exclaimed. But Seunghyun didn’t reply to her exclamation, she turned to head around so she could see Seunghyun but blushed when she noticed Seunghyun was already gazing at her. 

“Seunghyun aren’t you looking at the stars?” Bom asked shyly.

“You’ve become an innocent cute girl when you’re in love. It feels weird that we’re not bickering. “ Seunghyun chuckled. Bom felt her tongue knotted, she could still taste Seunghyun’s mint in . She suddenly felt embarrassed and went back looking at the stars. Seunghyun smirked.

“This is why you’re more interesting to look at, you’re more beautiful than every star in that sky.”

“Oh please, stop using your pick up lines. Don’t forget that I know your dating past!” Bom sighed.

“Then you’ll understand that you’re the first girl I’m being serious with. I mean you may not have the biggest s like the other girls I dated-“

“Ughhh, why did I fell in love with a jerk?” Bom sighed.  Bom let go of Seunghyun’s hand and stood up.

“Let’s go back,” Bom said. Seunghyun was still on the ground gazing at Bom.

“Help me get up,” Seunghyun pouted. Bom offered her hand to Seunghyun and Seunghyun grabbed onto it but suddenly Bom pushed him backwards.

“You lazy , get up yourself,” Bom laughed.

“Since we’re dating now you should be nicer to me,” Seunghyun chuckled before getting his revenge. Seunghyun pounced forward and carried Bom like a princess.

“I’ll drop you in the sea,” Seunghyun threatened .

“Nooooooo. I’ll kill you Seunghyun.” Bom screamed as she fought her way out of Seunghyun’s arms. Well she is strong. Bom and Seunghyun eventually collapsed on the sand again with an awkward position. Seunghyun fell on top of Bom. Seunghyun looked deeply into Bom’s mysterious brown eyes.

“You know what, I saw a shooting star before. I wished to be with you all the time.” Seunghyun confessed.

“I thought you were an annoying poor girl but you have this amazing charm which makes you rare like a shooting star.” Seunghyun whispered before his lips touched Bom’s.

Suddenly they could hear noises. Bom quickly pushed Seunghyun away to see what the noises were. From the far distance, the two could see the teachers checking the rooms and the outside.

“Oh no, we’re in big trouble now.” Bom gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter