Attention

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 35

“Why is your luggage so heavy?” Jiyong laughed as he carried Bom’s luggage over his shoulders before placing it inside his car trunk. Bom was in the middle of wiping her tears while she was tightly wrapped inside her mother’s hug. Bom was going to be away from her family. Was she worried? Of course she is. She was the family’s saviour ever since the absence of her father happened. Bom eventually said her goodbyes. She stared outside the car’s window to see her mother and Minzy, side by side, looking very proud of Bom.

 

Bom kept looking at her phone, waiting for Minzy’s updates but there was no response. Chaerin tried to calm down her nerves by reading a book. Dara who sat behind Bom and Chaerin on the bus, could sense the uncomfortableness from them.

“Guys, relax. Think of this camp as a holiday. A vacation with your friends!” Dara tried to cheer the nervous girls in front of her. Dara nearly jumped off her seat when they were near their destination, Dara knocked the bus window so Bom and Chaerin could see what she was pointing at. The camp destination was just beyond Bom’s dreams; it had the best beach scenery with sunrise in the distant, palm trees and the sparkling sea. The bus parked in front of the resort. Judging from the outside Bom could tell it was definitely a 5 star resort. Bom’s past camp experiences consisted of small cabins, with bunk beds crammed inside. This school is just insanely rich.

“Ok students, hope you enjoy this year camp trip. We won’t be starting activities today so just go unpacked your things and rest at the resort.” The teacher informed the students. The students leaped with joy and rushed inside to collect their hotel cards.

Bom and Chaerin watched the hotel hosts carry their bags as they walked to their hotel rooms, after the hotel hosts dumped their bags Bom and Chaerin explored inside their enormous room. Bom sighed with relief after noticing their room had two smaller rooms for their beds. It was just so amazing for Bom to be inside a bedroom that was larger than her living room.

“Let’s spend our day inside in the hotel,” Bom suggested. Chaerin happily ageed before she pulled out her books.

Knock Knock Knock

Bom opened the door to see Dara in her swimmers.

“Oh no, today is our free day and you guys want to spend your day indoors? No! This is like a vacation, you cannot waste your time in a hotel. Pack your books, we’re going to the beach!”

Even though Dara was outnumbered, no one could stop her from making Bom and Chaerin step outside the luxurious room.

 

Dara leaned against the beach chair as she let the sun tan her vampire-like skin. Chaerin was besides her reading her book under the sun. Bom didn’t want to sun bake so she decided to follow Jiyong and walk along the beach with him.

It was an extremely hot day. Despite the hot weather, Seunghyun was covered up. Seunghyun wore his long sleeve shirt and pants. He hid his eyes behind his sunglasses, trying to give off a mysterious vibe. This mysterious vibe worked when he walked along the sand, he caught all the girl’s attention, whether it was his long sleeved clothing or because he looked hot on the beach. Even Bom stopped her walk with Jiyong just to stare at Seunghyun.

“Seunghyun, that idiot it’s almost 30 degrees and he’s wearing long sleeves?” Bom exclaimed. Bom immediately went up to Seunghyun, with a scowl on her face.

“Seunghyun, you idiot! Aren’t you dying inside those layers?”

“I do not expose my skin-“

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter