Guilt

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 34

Bom stared at the window and noticed the tiny buildings and people. Who would have thought that Park Bom would ever be inside a private helicopter? Even though Bom was mad at Seunghyun for kidnapping her she couldn’t help enjoy the experience. But Bom’s journey up in the air was ending as the helicopter slowly landed.

The people who were dinning outside all looked up at the helicopter that was slowly landing They were all wondering who the rich guy was. People faced the window as they were very curious to see who was going to step outside the helicopter. They did not expect two students to step outside, nor did they expect one person to be hand cuffed. Seunghyun escorted Bom out of the helicopter as he tried to calm her down. But Bom was struggling to escape.

One glance at the people at the restaurant made Bom feel sick. Inside the fancy restaurant were just high- class objects that she wasn’t used to seeing. There was a chandelier that hung above her, the dangling sounds scared her. Waiters were all suited up and everyone was dressed up formally. It was so embarrassing for her to still be in her school uniform. Bom hated the place. She didn’t care if it looked amazing, she just didn’t feel like she fitted in. She was just waiting for the opportunity to escape. Too bad Seunghyun was gripping her tightly and he didn’t look like he was going to let her go.

Bom had her head low as they walked past tables, to her surprise people bowed to Seunghyun as they walked past. Seunghyun sensed Bom’s uncomfortableness and hired an empty room all to themselves.

“Lock the doors.” Seunghyun ordered the security guards. The security guards obeyed his command before they left them alone in the room. Bom stared at the table in front of her. There were no food yet but the plates were there and so were candles.

“Seunghyun. Let me go. I hate this place!” Bom screamed. Seunghyun smirked and shook his head.

“I can’t believe you’re refusing an offer from the Choi Seunghyun.” Seunghyun chuckled.

Bom had no choice but to have dinner with Seunghyun, she was stuck in a room with Seunghyun and she had nowhere to go.

“I can’t believe you’re the school captain again…” Bom muttered while she read the menu.

“Is it a good thing?” Seunghyun asked.

“No, I liked you better when you didn’t have the power to control the school.” Bom confessed.

Seunghyun hid his face behind the menu. He thought all girls loved being in fancy restaurant filled with rich people, but for reason Bom was different.

“Sorry. “ Seunghyun blurted.

“For what?”

“Everything. Sorry for bullying you at school. Sorry for treating you badly. Sorry for ignoring you and ruining your date.” Seunghyun whispered.

Bom listened to his heart-felt apology. It took him this long to genuinely apologise. But it made her a bit happy.

“I promise to change the school and be a better school captain.” Seunghyun firmly stated.

“You better keep your promise.” Bom warned him.

It took a while before the waiter brought their plates. Bom held her chopsticks tightly as she tried to tame her stomach from starvation. As soon as her plate appeared in front of her she wasted no second and stuffed the food in .

“I feel awkward.” Bom mentioned while she eat her food.

“Why?”

“It doesn’t feel right because isn’t Yuri your girlfriend?”

Seunghyun chuckled at the clueless Bom.

“She’s not my type.”

Bom shrugged and continued eating the glorious food.

“Are you going to camp?” Seunghyun asked Bom.

“Nope, it too expensive and I rather stay in school.”

“I’ll pay for your trip.”

“No seriously I don’t want to go.”

“Why wouldn’t you? It’s like a mini holiday with your friends! I’ll pay for you and Chaerin.”

“But –“

“Park Bom. I’m paying for your trip. Besides I owe you since you were the reason why I got 80% in my test.”

Bom then kept shut. Maybe camp wasn’t a bad idea, especially since he offered to pay for Chaerin as well. Bom was on a roll as she kept eating. She took this advantage to try out all the foods she wanted to eat. Seunghyun stare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter