Game

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 31

Knock Knock Knock

Bom pulled her stockings and Bom brushed off dust on her skirt. She let her hair down today and her brown hair fell on her shoulders. She wore her favourite glossy lip gloss  on her lips. She didn’t put on makeup. Bom grabbed her handbag and gave Minzy an excited look.

“Good luck Bom!” said Minzy.

Bom nervously opened the door. Bom stared at Jiyong who was in front of her. He wore casual clothes that were expensive. He just looked relaxed. Bom waved Minzy goodbye before Bom started her dream date.

 

Jiyong grabbed Bom’s hand and they walked to the amusement park. The first thing they saw was the souvenir shop. Jiyong and Bom entered inside the store and Bom immediately dragged Jiyong to the section filled with head and hair accessories. Bom took the headband with bunny ears sticking outwards and placed it on Jiyong’s head. Jiyong stared at himself in the mirror with shock.

“Oh no. This doesn’t suit me at all.” Jiyong complained.

“No! Jiyong you look so cute with it!” Bom complimented him. Jiyong blushed and reached out for the same headband but in pink and placed it on Bom’s head.

“Now we got matching headbands, just like real couples.” Jiyong laughed. Jiyong then went to pay for the matching headbands and walked over to the zoo area.

----------

“Which one do you pick Seunghyun? Remember you can pick any of these girls except for her because she’s my date.”

Seunghyun stared at the women in front of him. All of them give him seductive looks. For some reason none of these girls appealed to him. He didn’t like how they were caked with makeup or that their outfits were very revealing. Seunghyun pulled Seungri to him so he could whisper in his ears.

“Seungri I don’t like any of these girls.”

“Seunghyun, you used to love s. Just pick one girl it isn’t so hard, you’re not going to get married with her. If I was you I would pick the hottest one, that way Bom will be super jealous.”

“Is there a girl that's hot but is more innocent?”

That’s how Yuri ended up as his date.

-----

"Ack!" Bom screamed and hugged Jiyong from behind. The snake started to move as it slithered on the ground.

"Don't worry the snake is behind  the glass. It won't hurt you." Jiyong tried to cheer Bom up.

"But in Harry Potter a snake did. Let's see the elephants now." Bom whimpered. 

Jiyong and Bom walked around the zoo and observed the animals and every 5 miuntes Jiyong would stop to take a picture of Bom.

“Jiyong stop taking pictures of me alone. I want you to be in the picture with me!”

Jiyong chuckled and snapped a few more pictures of Bom. Bom looked around and noticed kids carrying balloons.

“Bom, do you want a balloon?” Jiyong laughed.

“Oh no, that’ll be embarrassing for a teenager to carry a balloon around.”

“Alright, stay here since you don’t want a balloon. I’ll buy you something else.” Jiyong then ran off before Bom complained. Suddenly Bom could hear loud rustles coming from behind the bushes. Bom turned around and saw nothing behind the bushes. The noises made her paranoid but luckily Jiyong arrived on time before she was about to check what’s behind the bushes. Jiyong ran back with a bunch of red roses. Bom smiled at Jiyong when he handed her the roses.

Bom stared at the roses and couldn’t help but notice how similar the roses looked to Seunghyun’s roses. The memory of Seunghyun handing her the roses corrupted her mind. Bom quickly shook the thought out of her mind. She was with Jiyong and he’s the boy that should be on her mind right now. Bom linked her arms with Jiyong.

“Want to go on a ride now?” Jiyong asked.

“Yep, let’s go on a slow ride.”

-------

Seunghyun could feel the thorns and sticks pricked his skin as he hid behind the bushes. His date looked at him with shock.

“I thought we’re going on a date?” Yuri pouted.

“We are on a date, we’re being together right now.”

“Yeah but I expected something more romanti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter