Not again

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Seunghyun stormed outside while gritting his teeth. Bom wasn’t scared of his sharp eyes. She dealt with many rude customers while she was working so he was the least of her worries. Bom sighed and looked around his office. It was very surprising that his office was much larger than her classroom.The walls were filled with all the school’s success, ranging from newspaper articles to certificates. The room was filled with several of useless things like a fish tank or a random basketball hoop. There was even a bear brick collection plastered against the wall. This boy was very spoiled.

 

“You said what? Bom why did you get yourself involved?! ” Chaerin exploded inside the cafeteria. Ruining the dead silence in the cafeteria.

Bom gave her a guilty look while nibbling on her bread.

“Well he was being a pain….so I accidently said it….” Bom whispered.

“Yeah you just insulted the guy who controls 90% of the school! Bom I know that you were the school’s captain for a little while at your school but this school is different….” Chaerin mumbled.

Bom looked around to see students studying while eating their lunch, not many students were socialising. They all looked pretty miserable.

“Look! He made us feel so insecure and outcasts! We have to stop this! Besides how come we have this small cafeteria room while they have more options like restaurants and small food stalls? “ Bom complained.

“Well food wasn’t part of the scholarship anyways...”

“We should have the options for fast food though! We are not that poor! “

Chaerin sighed.

“Well I guess he’s going to kick me out of this school… it doesn’t matter since I hate this school.” Bom mumbled.

“Oh…I hope you won’t leave because you’ve been really fun to hang out with.”

Bom smiled at Chaerin’s touching statement.

Suddenly loud footsteps echoed inside the small cafeteria room. A group of handsome boys entered inside and Seunghyun was leading the group.

“There she is!” Seunghyun bellowed. Everyone rushed to Bom’s side.

The group of boys all sat around Bom and Chaerin. A waiter rushed inside while pushing a trolley filled with plates and drinks. The waiter placed plates filled with fresh high quality food. Right in front of Bom was a gigantic roast chicken. The exotic spices and herbs tingled Bom’s nose. The food was mouth-watering compared to Bom’s plain piece of bread. Even Chaerin slightly drooled at the sight of the roast chicken. Firstly Seunghyun slurped his strawberry milkshake loudly .Seunghyun then smiled as he quickly stabbed his fork on the potatoes slices around the chicken and stuffed it in his mouth. The other boys all had different food according to their preferences but all their foods were top notch foods. Bom’s eyes popped opened to see one of the boys to have corn as a side dish. Bom stomach was rumbling even though she already ate her lunch. Seunghyun quickly stuffed the bits of roast chicken into his mouth. Only when Seunghyun ate half of the chicken he stopped eating.

“I feel so full now….” Seunghyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter