Sick

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 27

It was the end of the world for Bom’s mom. What could be worse than having a young boy inside her daughter’s room? Bom’s mom immediately shooed Seunghyun away from Bom’s room so she could privately talk to him in the living room.

“What were you doing in my daughter’s room?!” She hissed at Seunghyun.

“Look it is not what it seems!” Seunghyun tried to explain.

“Answer my question!”Bom’s mother snapped at him.

Seunghyun finally understood where Bom’s angry attitude came from.

“She was drunk so I helped her out and-”Seunghyun began explaining.

“SHE WAS DRUNK?” Bom’s mother yelled at him.

“ummm yea kind of-””

“DID YOU MAKE HER DRUNK?!”

“No, no, no I didn’t do it!!” Seunghyun defended himself.

“Who are you?”

“I’m Seunghyun. Bom’s friend and we go to the same school-“

“Ok, wait Bom never told me that she had a boyfriend.”

“I’m not her boyfriend…”

“WHAT? Bom’s mother was about to explode.

“I allowed her to go to a party and I did not expect her to be drunk or hanging out with young men.”

Seunghyun watched Bom’ mother complain about her daughter. He had an idea.

“Ok. I know how to cheer you up, I’ve got heaps of money and I’m willing to give you-“

“Money won’t solve anything! My daughter is growing up too fast, she’s going to be a troublemaker.” Bom’s mother continued weeping. Seunghyun noticed Minzy snicking behind the walls, Seunghyun glared at her.

“Look all I did was drive her home safely and dropped her in her room. I didn’t do anything else I promise!” Seunghyun mentioned.

Bom’s mother stared at the young man in front of her. He noticed how good looking he was and that gave her an idea.

 

----

The sun rays reflected on the window. Minzy pulled the curtains so the sun could beam on Bom’s face.

“Wake up Bom! You got school today!” Minzy shouted while she pulled her blankets away from Bom.

Bom’s eyelids slowly lifted. Bom woke up in a mess. This must be the first time she was late and she was worried. Bom dashed to the bathroom and quickly brushed her teeth. Bom tried to keep calm and composed but she wasn’t feeling very well. The throbbing pain in her head did not help the situation at all. Bom washed her face, trying to clear her head but the headache wouldn’t leave her. Jiyong arrived early today waited patiently for Bom. Minzy tried her best to distract Jiyong while Bom dressed up.

“I’m worried. Are you sure Bom is fine? She was crazy night.” Jiyong asked Minzy. Minzy just shrugged in return.

Was Bom ok? She really had no idea.

---

Bom stared at the car window, she was in deep thought.

“Bom, are you ok?” Jiyong asked.

“Yeah I’m fine. Sorry for being late today.” Bom answered.

“Bom, why didn’t you tell me Seunghyun dropped you home last night? “ Jiyong asked.

“Oh sorry Ji, I was out of it last night. “Bom replied.

Bom and Jiyong headed towards the school and when they entered the school people whispered and laughed at Bom. Rumours spread around the school insanely fast and everyone already heard the stories about the drunk Bom. The girls from the Seunghyun club were the first to approach Bom.

“Bom! How dare you make Seunghyun rescue you? Because of your stupid actions our poor Seunghyun has to be wet! He could have got the flu and he could being sick because of you.“ The girls complained.

“Well I’m glad that Seunghyun jumped in the pool because I got to see him topless.” Bom blurted out. The girls were going crazy when Bom said that, well that’s the reaction she wanted. One of the girls reached for Bom’s hair and started pulling it. Bom elbowed the girls, she wasn't in the mood to fight. Luckily Jiyong was besides Bom and pulled the girls away from Bom. Jiyong dragged her away from the angry mob of girls.

“Bom! Why did you say that?” Jiyong asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter