Truth and dare

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 25

“Truth and dare?” Bom said in a surprised tone.

“It’s a game where we spin the bottle and wherever the bottle points to will either have to confess a secret or do a dare.” Jiyong explained.

“I know what the game is but I don’t want to play it out here where everyone is watching.” Bom mumbled.

“I’ll ask Dara to borrow one of her spare rooms?” Jiyong mentioned. Jiyong rushed to find Dara, he was just really eager to play. He had high hopes and maybe this game will determine who Bom likes. The three friends all waited for Jiyong to ask Dara. Seunghyun looked to the side to see Bom rather nervous. This was the first time Bom played these sorts of games, she didn’t really have any dark secrets but it scared her. But what’s worse was that Seunghyun noticed Bom’s nervous state and took advantage of this.

“I can’t wait to play.” Seunghyun whispered into Bom’s ears. His deep voice scared her. Bom was about to slap him but realised someone was hiding behind Seunghyun.

“Seunghyun, how could you leave me? You said that you were just going for 2 minutes? “ A young handsome man stepped forward towards the group.

“Seungri, I have other friends you know. Now leave me alone. ” Seunghyun mumbled.

“Nice you meet you ladies, I’m Seungri. I’m otherwise known as Seunghyun’s wingman. You see, Seunghyun has problems of getting dates on his own so that’s why I’m very important to him.” Seungri began to blabber. Seunghyun quickly covered Seungri’s mouth.

“Bastard.” Seunghyun roared at him.

“Jeez, I’m kidding Seunghyun.” Seungi pushed past Seunghyun and shook Chaerin’s hand first.

“Nice to meet you.” Seungri gave Chaerin a polite bow.

“Nice to meet you too. I’m Chaerin.”

Seungri then moved on to Bom. Just by the way Seungri introduced himself and the way he acted left him a bad impression for Bom. She could tell he was a player and a rich snob.

“Hi Seungri , my name is Bom. “ Bom introduced herself. Seungri’s eyes widened and turned to face Seunghyun, who looked really angry.

“Guys, follow me!” Jiyong shouted from inside the house. Everyone began to follow Jiyong.

“I want to play as well Seunghyun! ”Seungri asked him while they were following the group. Seunghyun was really angry at Seungri and brushed him off but Seungri just kept clinging on Seunghyun’s sleeves.

“Please Seunghyun! Let me join your game!” Seungri begged. Seunghyun eventually gave up. He turned to see if any of his friends were nearby. When no one was near him, he began to speak to Seungri.

“Fine, but you must put your et side away and you must stay away from Bom.” Seunghyun whispered.

“Jeez someone is being possessive, she's not even your girlfriend.” Seungri muttered.

“That’s it you can’t join us.”

“No, no I’m sorry!” Seungri cried.

---------

Everyone stepped inside the spare room and Dara was already seated on the floor waiting for everyone to sit down with her.

“I want to play as well! “ Dara mentioned while she fiddled with the empty bottle in front of her.

“Of course you can play Dara! Let the game begin. ” Bom cheered.

Everyone sat in circle surrounding the bottle. Jiyong was the first to spin the bottle. The bottle at first spun very quickly but everyone’s heart started beating incredibly fast as the bottle began to slow down. The bottle began wobble. Bom could see the bottle started to slow down her way; it was very close to stopping at her area, but eventually the bottle pointed at Chaerin.

“Chaerin !” Everyone cheered but Chaerin didn’t look panicked at all.

“I pick dare. I’m not afraid to do anything,” Chaerin smiled.

“Since Chaerin is a bookworm, we should make her do something out of her comfort zone. “ Seunghyun suggested.

“I know. Chaerin, I dare you to sing and dance in front of everyone here!” Dara mentioned. Dara reached for her ipod and began to search for a song in her ipod. Everyone were all excited to see Chaerin’s mini performance since they never seen her sing before. Chaerin was just the type of girl that is quiet. Dara giggled at a song.

“You should sing I am the best by 2ne1! “ Dara laughed. Bom also anticipated this. Dara played the music and everyone began clapping. Chaerin could feel her face burn, this was definitely something she was comfortable with. Thank goodness 2ne1 was her favourite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter