Tutor

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 22

Jiyong could not sleep that night. After the talk with Seunghyun made Jiyong feel uneasy. He was highly suspicious of Seunghyun and Bom’s relationship especially since the incident at the basketball game where Bom disappeared right after Seunghyun left the court. The weird coincidence troubled him. Maybe it wasn’t a coincidence? Jiyong did tell Bom to stay away from Seunghyun. Would she break the promise? That’s why he needed to know how Seunghyun feels about her. Seunghyun didn’t actually confess that he like Bom but the way his face lit up when he mentioned Bom was enough evidence for Jiyong . Jiyong decided he should wash his face, he just couldn’t sleep.

Jiyong headed towards the bathroom and along the way he heard loud rustles coming from Seunghyun’s room. Jiyong peeped through the keyhole to Seunghyun’s room. Jiyong could see Seunghyun tossing and turning. He wasn’t the only one that couldn’t sleep properly. Jiyong could hear Seunghyun mumbling. Jiyong listened carefully. It surprised him to hear Seunghyun weeping.

“Father… give me another chance…..” Seunghyun uttered.

Jiyong entered the room to see if Seunghyun was awake. He checked his eyelids to see if they were shut.

“Seunghyun are you ok? Are you awake?” Jiyong whispered.

There was no reply, just an awkward silence. Jiyong sighed and realised that Seunghyun was sleep talking. Jiyong was about to step out of the room until Seunghyun started to sleep talk again.

“I’m sorry Bom…”

Jiyong went up to Seunghyun and gently tapped his shoulder.

Seunghyun was definitely sleep talking.

---------

Jiyong pulled his sleeves and tightened his tie. Jiyong pushed his fringe to the side as he stared at a handsome man in the mirror. Jiyong walked to Seunghyun’s room and noticed Seunghyun was still soundly asleep while he was all dressed up.

“Seunghyun I’m going to school first. You can use of my cars to go to school, just ask my mom for the keys.” Jiyong’s voice alarmed Seunghyun. Seunghyun rubbed his eyes and titled his head so he could see the clock in the room.

“Dammit Ji. Why are you going to school so early?” Seunghyun mumbled as he struggled to get out of the bed.

“That’s because I need to pick Bom up.” Jiyong replied before he started to head outside.

“Wait Ji! Why don’t we go to school together?” Seunghyun instantly jumped of his bed looking for his clothes.

“But I don’t want to keep Bom waiting. You’re not even dressed up yet…” Jiyong mentioned in an annoyed tone. Seunghyun immediately searched for his clothes.

“Just give me 5 minutes and I’ll be ready.” Seunghyun snapped.

Jiyong sighed. He should have kept his mouth shut. Now he has to wait for Seunghyun.

------

Bom waited patiently for Jiyong. He was never this late before. It worried her. Is he ok?

“Jiyong’s late today?” Minzy interrupted Bom’s train of thoughts.

“Yeah…maybe I’m bothering him too much. I should just walk to school every day instead of making him drive me to school!” Bom cried.

“Bom! Jiyong doesn’t mind driving you to school. I’m sure he likes it!” Minzy screamed at the worried Bom.

Knock Knock Knock

“I’ll get it! I want to greet Jiyong first!” Minzy chimed as she raced for the door. Minzy was so excited and quickly opened the door, only to find someone else. Minzy heart stopped beating. She recognised this man. It was the same man that brought her home safely when she ran away.

“Hi Minzy.” Seunghyun was the first person to speak up.

“Seunghyun?” Bom blurted from behind. Seunghyun gave an awkward smile but then suddenly Jiyong pushed him off the door step.

“Sorry Bom! He was very stubborn so he will be joining our ride to school today. Sorry for arriving late!” Jiyong gave Bom a 90 degree bow. Minzy face turned tomato red and quickly hid behind Bom.

“Minzy, what’s wrong?” Bom asked as she could feel Minzy clutching her uniform from behind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter