Trust

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

The next week flew by and in that week Seunghyun and Bom were indeed stayed in their own separate worlds and avoided each other well. Bom watched Seunghyun from the far distance; he was back to his old self, surrounded by women hoping that they’ll please him. Seunghyun found this task much harder than Bom. He enjoyed his life before Bom entered the school; he was always partying and having a good time. But partying was not the solution for his happiness anymore; he felt that nothing could excite him. He missed arguing with Bom. Even though Seunghyun enjoyed teasing Bom, why did he agree to her request so easily?

The answer is simple; he didn’t want to hurt Bom again.

----

Everyone got changed into their sport uniforms as they were ready for sport. Bom was new to the school and still found it difficult to find the change rooms, since the school was very big. Bom pouted and stood in the middle of the school front yard and then suddenly remembered the change room and immediately rushed to the room in her mind.

Bom was right, she found a change room. Bom stepped inside but something was different. Clothes were clustered everywhere on the floor, somehow the change room looked messy. Bom gasped as topless men walked past her. She entered the boys’ change room. Bom felt her face turned bright red like a tomato.

“Hey what are you doing here?”

“Wow what a try hard, trying to glimpse our hot bodies.”

“Oh it’s only a commoner.”

Bom face burnt. This was very embarrassing. Bom bowed and headed outside and accidently bumped into a familiar person.

“Bom…”

Bom looked up to see the disgusting face of the boy who tried to kiss her before.

“Oh looks like you recovered.” Bom smirked at the boy.

The boy smiled back and grabbed her hands making Bom’s fingers run down his chest so she could feel his six packs.

“Can you resist me now?”

“Look I’m NOT interested.” Bom sighed.

“You’re really interesting…” The boy leaned closer to Bom’s ears.

“Do you want me to hurt you again?” Bom whispered back.

“You can’t hurt me in front of these people.”

Bom turned around to see all the boys in the change room had their eyes on her. She had an idea.

“DON’T TOUCH ME ! HELP!” Bom cried, hoping there will be one decent boy will save her. But the boys all stood there, doing nothing.

 

Seunghyun finished changing before anyone else did. He stood outside the girls’ change rooms. He just wanted to know if Bom was wearing the sport uniform, since she did throw his purchased uniform he bought for her. Seunghyun waited as he watched the girls walk outside the change room. But there was no Bom.

“Ahh Seunghyun did you wait outside for me?”

Seunghyun spun around to see one of his female classmates.

“Uh yeah. Umm have you seen Park Bom?” Seunghyun asked the female.

“Nope. She wasn’t even in the change room, which was good because we didn’t want to share our precious room with her.” The girl held her nose high.

Seunghyun groaned. He thought she skipped class again. Seunghyun began walking to the tennis courts but stopped when he heard a familiar voice.

“DON’T TOUCH ME ! HELP.”

“What the hell is she doing in the boys’ change room?” Seunghyun growled angrily.

Seunghyun dashed towards the boys’ change room and he didn’t like what he heard. He didn’t like how the boy was very close to Bom or how he held her hands.

“STOP!” Seunghyun roared inside the change room. Seunghyun pushed the boy away from Bom and raised his fist high.

“No Seunghyun! Don’t punch!” Bom begged him.

“What? You’re defending this jerk?”

“No I hate him. But you’ll get in trouble if you hit him… and he didn’t really do anything this time”

“I don’t care! I He deserves it."

“Please control your anger!”

Seunghyun looked at Bom who shivered. Bom knew how it felt to be punched by Seunghyun and it didn’t feel good, so she didn’t want anyone else to fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter