Bonus

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This is not chapter 16 it is more of extra paragraphs for chapter 15 or a short update xD? 

I wrote a bonus paragraphs or teaser because support and comments <33

For those who wondered what Seunghyun’s thoughts about hearing that Bom likes Jiyong here it is, just for you guys~

 

Seunghyun watched Minzy running up to the door step. Seunghyun’s eyes focused on Minzy as she knocked on the door rather heavily. Seunghyun heart immediately stopped as he saw the door slowly opened. Seunghyun eyes were no longer gazing at Minzy, it straight away diverted to Bom. She was in her pyjamas and yet he still found her beautiful. Seunghyun watched Bom tightly embraced Minzy. Seunghyun smiled. He did something different. He helped someone. And it actually felt good. Seunghyun watched the two sisters reunite as Bom slowly shut the door. Seunghyun sighed; Bom doesn’t know that he was her saviour once again.

 

While Seunghyun drove in his car, only one thought occur in his mind. It was the previous conversation he had with Minzy.

“Yeah she does. She likes a guy called Jiyong….”

He didn't know why he cringed when he first heard that.

He didn't know why it felt like someone had stabbed in directly at his heart.

He didn't know why it hurted so much.

Seunghyun suddenly didn’t feel like going home so he spent his night at the club. Seunghyun groaned with frustrations as he found it annoying the females kept disturbing him. Seughyun looked at the newest female approaching him. Seunghyun looked at her, he noticed her extremely bright red lips, huge amount of foundation that caked her face and it just stopped there. After glancing at her face, he stopped looking at her.

“Go away. You’re just one of those women. “ Seunghyun groaned.

“What do you mean?” The girl gasped.

“You’re pathetic .” Seunghy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter