Sorry

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

Bom clutched her phone with her sweaty hands. She pushed past the people in her way. She needed to go out of school as soon as possible. Bom already received permission from Seunghyun to leave school early today. Bom pushed her limits as she bolted outside the school. Bom had no idea where she was running to but her legs just kept moving along. Bom’s mind was clouded with thoughts. Her eyes only looked straight ahead and she didn’t look to the side, which was a big mistake. She ran across the road and a car was heading her direction.

Bom bolted her way across the road but suddenly she could hear a car speeding towards her way. Bom spun around to see a huge black car. Bom could hear voices around her yelling at her but the voices instantly drowned inside Bom’s mind as it was replaced with a loud car honk. The car honk pierced her ears as the sound slowly built up. Bom shut her eyes as the car was getting much closer. This is it. She was going to get hit. At least Minzy would return home because of the car incident, so this situation was a win and lose situation.

Bom suddenly felt her body being dragged back, Bom felt her backside landed against on someone’s chest. Bom’s felt her heart jump out her body as she watched the black car drove right past her; it was very close that it almost touched Bom. Bom was still in shell shock. Bom’s body was shivering but she felt warmth from a stranger’s tight embrace. Bom looked up to see who her hero was and to her surprise she saw Seunghyun.

Seunghyun squeezed Bom with a tight hug. Bom could feel his heavy panting on her neck.

“Seunghyun….thank you.” Bom uttered, while tears started to drip.

“I’m glad that I followed you…” Seunghyun managed to choke out.

“Seunghyun….did you ditch school?” Bom asked the tired Seunghyun.

“Yeah, but finding Minzy is more important and I don’t think you’ll find her alone especially in this big city.” Seunghyun was still panting and judging by the huge amount of sweat poured on his forehead, Bom knew that he ran very hard. Bom was lost in thought, that she didn’t even realise that Seunghyun had his arms wrapped around her waist. The two stayed liked that for a while until Seunghyun finally caught his breath. Eventually Seunghyun released Bom and forced her to sit in his car.

The car ride was very awkward. Bom and Seunghyun were still shocked at the previous event. Bom had numerous questions that filled her head.

Where’s Minzy?

Why is Seunghyun helping Bom?

What would have happened if Seunghyun wasn’t there to save her?

Bom shook those thoughts as they were big distractions. She needed to look out the streets for a teenager girl with a brown bob haircut. Seunghyun noticed Bom frequently glancing at the window.

“Who’s Minzy?” Seunghyun alarmed Bom.

“My sister…..” Bom whispered. Bom reached for mobile phone to find a decent picture of Minzy. Bom stared at the picture of Minzy on her phone and tears began to roll out from her big brown eyes.

“This is Minzy…” Bom showed the picture to Seunghyun. Seunghyun analysed the picture and nodded.

“Minzy is a very good girl….she would never thought of skipping school or leaving home. I’m worried.” Bom choked.

“We’ll find her.” Seunghyun reassured Bom.

“You’re so weird. One minute you’re a jerk but then then the next minute you’re nice…..” Bom honestly said her thoughts.

Seunghyun didn’t reply back. She was right and he doesn’t even know why he’s helping Bom in the first place. Seunghyun stopped the car as he parked in space perfectly. Seunghyun stepped out the car to see the outside of a small library.

“The library?” Seunghyun raised his eyebrows at the place Bom directed him.

“Well she’s not at school or home and she loves reading books in her spare time. Besides I already called the police to check my home and the school.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter