Cupcakes

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

Bom closed her phone after she had a peculiar conversation with the school’s principal. Bom found out that she wasn’t expelled anymore and could return back to school. Bom felt happy that they found the real victim. Bom was even more grateful that she had supportive friends by her side. Bom jumped off her bed and raced to the kitchen so she could prepare making cupcakes for her friends. Bom was so indulged in mixing the thick cream in her bowl that she didn’t hear her front door opening.

Minzy walked to the kitchen to see Bom concentrated on mixing the cream.

“Bom…I’m home….” Minzy quietly whispered.

Yet Bom was still focused on cooking and added food colouring into her bowl.

“Bom….” Minzy cried her name louder this time.

Bom didn’t respond again. Why was Bom so into making the cupcakes? One reason: Kwon Jiyong. Bom wanted to make the best home-made cupcakes for Jiyong. Bom started giggling as she thought of Jiyong eating her cupcakes. Of course Bom made other cupcakes for her best friends Chaerin and Dara. Without these friends she would have not survive the nasty school.

“Bom….why are you making cupcakes?” Minzy’s voice finally alarmed Bom.

“Ah Minzy you’re home! I’m making cupcakes for my friends and for my crush, Jiyong!” Bom blushed when she answered Minzy’s question.

“Oh ok then…” Minzy left the kitchen leaving Bom in the kitchen.

DING!

The cupcakes were ready to be taken out from the oven. Bom grabbed the oversized mittens and roughly placed them on her shaky hands. She was super excited to see her baked cupcakes. She was almost certain that these cupcakes would be perfect this time because this were her third batch. The other batches we horribly burnt due to Bom’s lack of focus. Bom pulled out the heavy tray and squealed. On the scorching tray were perfectly cooked cupcakes. Bom quickly placed the tray on the table and reached for the colour creamy mixture. Bom enoyed decorating the cupcakes, she put her heart and soul into these cupcakes. She couldn’t wait to hand these cupcakes to the people she cherished.

----------

“Bom…I’m curious of what’s inside that box!” Jiyong eye’s gazed at the pink carboard box placed on Bom’s hands.

“Haha! I’ll tell you what’s inside later!” Bom teased Jiyong as they walked in the school together.

“Let me carried the box for you! It must be heavy!”

“No Jiyong, then you’ll peek inside!” Bom gripped on the fragile box even tighter.

Bom and Jiyong stepped inside the school together. People in the school stopped to stare at Bom once again. Bom sighed; she received unwanted attention yet again. Bom glanced to the side to see Dara and Chaerina running towards her.

“Bom you’re back! Thank god!” Chaerin blurted.

“Thanks for supporting me guys!” Bom felt touched that her friends waited for her return.

“Naw Bom, don’t worry, we know that you couldn’t of trashed the room!” Dara reassured her.

“Guys let’s stop the happy reunion! Can’t you see that Bom’s holding a mysterious box? I’m dying to know what’s inside. ” Jiyong gawked at the box.

“Jiyong! You’re so impatient!” Bom playfully scolded Jiyong.

Bom suddenly then lifted the lid of the cardboard box and inside were 4 cupcakes that were nicely decorated. The cream was nicely swirled and had a cherry on each of the cupcakes. You could just tell that Bom put a lot of effort in these cupcakes.

“These awesome cupcakes are for you guys! Take one!”

“Waaaah! It’s so pretty!” Dara’s was the first to grab a cupcake and reached for the pink one.

“Thank you Bom!” Chaerin bowed to Bom, before she picked up the yellow cupcake.

Jiyong froze; he was just simply amazed at the nicely presented cupcakes. Jiyong gave Bom a huge grin and grabbed the blue cupcake and dug his teeth onto the cupcake.

“Mmm! This is delicious Bom! Thank you!” Jiyong as he devoured the cupcakes.

Bom’s mission was complete. She gave Jiyong her cupcake and he loved it. Bom blushed at his comment. She was dying of happiness inside.

“Bom…what’s the other cupcake for?” Chaerin asked Bom while she munched on her cupcake.

“Ahh it’s for me! Jokes! I’m giving this to the school principal!” Bom replied.

Seunghyun watched Bom giving out the cupcakes to her friends from the far distance. His eyes were locked onto Bom. It was good that she was back in school.No one except Jiyeon herse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter