Announcement

We Got Married In School ?!?!

-Nobody POV-

"HELLO SCHOOL ! THIS IS THE PRINCIPAL SPEAKING ! IT'S THE ANNUAL MARRIAGE RACE AGAIN ! NOW WE WILL START TO PICK THE COUPLES !! ARE YOU READYYYY???"

'NOOO!!!!!"  "YESSS!!!!" the princical received all sorts of answers from the students.

"OKOK. QUIET EVERYONE !! I WILL NOW ANNOUNCE THE 'COUPLES' ALRIGHTT??" she began fumbling her hand into the box right infront of her which is labelled 'BOYS'.

-Hyuna-

"OKOK. QUIET EVERYONE !! I WILL NOW ANNOUNCE THE 'COUPLES' ALRIGHTT??" she began fumbling her hand into the box right infront of her which is labelled 'BOYS'.

"ughh. unnie i seriously hope that i will not get picked, this is like the lamest thing ever." i said to Gina unnie, who was sitting right beside me.

"yah Hyuna-ah, don't be such a spoiler. Who knows maybe you got picked with a hot guy and really end up with him?" Gina unnie wiggled her eyebrows at me while laughing.

"Eugh. No way!"

"You never know."

"ALRIGHT SCHOOL!! THE FIRST GUY IS.... LEE KIKWANG!!!!" the whole school population, nono, the whole girl population then burst into squeals, so loud that i had to cover my ears.

"ALRIGHT SCHOOL QUIET DOWN WHILE I PICK THE GIRL!!" the whole school then quietened down and i looked around seeing most girls looking excited.

"AND THE GIRL WHO WILL BE PAIRED WITH LEE KIKWANG IS ... JEON HYOSUNG." the whole girl population then groaned.

"THE NEXT FEW COUPLE IS YANG YOSEOB AND LEE JIEUN, YOON DOOJOON AND GINA CHOI, JANG HYUNSEUNG AND JESSICA JUNG, SON DONGWOON AND KWON SOHYUN."  (p.s the squealing and groans happened everytime a BEAST member is said, i'm just lazy to write it down :P)

"AND THE LAST BOY IS... YONG JUNHYUNG!" all the girls then screamed and some even shouted 'PLEASE LET IT BE ME!!!'

*URGHH ! PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE ME!!!*

-Hara-

"AND THE LAST BOY IS... YONG JUNHYUNG!" *omo ! it's junhyung oppa ! please let it be me !*

-Junhyung-

"AND THE LAST BOY IS... YONG JUNHYUNG!" *bwoh ? all the beast members are in ? at least let it be a pretty girl.*

"SCHOOL ! PLEASE QUIETEN DOWN ! AND THE LAST GIRL WILL BE... KIM HYUNA !!!" *bwoh ?! KIM HYUNA ? why did it have to be her ?she is like my big time rival.*

"NOOOO!!!" i turned my head around as i heard someone shouting and it turns out to be that Kim Hyuna girl.

"Yes Kim Hyuna?"

"Why did it have to be me with that jerk ? there are like thousands of people here! i don't want to be with him ! he's my rival for goodness sake !"

"All the more you will be paired with him. SCHOOL ! YOU ARE DISMISSED. THOSE WHO ARE CHOSEN PLEASE MEET ME AT MY OFFICE, THE REST OF YOU BACK IN CLASS." and the principal made their way to the office and i saw Kim Hyuna looking at her in disbelief.

-Hara-

urgh. why did it have to be Kim Hyuna ? Fine. since it's not me i will make their life a living hell and make sure they won't win the race.

-Hyuna-

"Urgh. unnie why him ?" i said as i placed my head on gina unnie's shoulder.

-Junhyung-

Kim Hyuna since you don't want to be with me i will make sure you will fall in love with me. Hmph. just wait. I eyed her as me and the other beast members are making our way to the office.

 

------------------------

DENGDENG! first chapter is up and here are the pairings !! BTW, those in italics are their thoughts.

SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR, ENGLIH ISN'T MY BEST LANGUAGE :P BUT ENJOYYYY~~~

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :)