From His side.

Onew babo! *What did you just call me? *Jagiyaaa

Onew's POV

I slowly park my car in front of Nana noona's chicken shop. gosh, i love chicken. wehoo. her chicken took me to cloud 9 whenever i eat them. gahh. i love her too. "What, I love her?" I accidentally blurted out in my car. Thank god I didnt let Taemin follow me today. Do I really love her? Of course I do, she is my noona and hella one good chicken cooker. Lol. chicken cooker. I got out from the car and didnt realised there were couples of fan that had followed me from SM building.

I came in and saw my noona. Nana. "Sorry sir our shop is closed." I heard her sweet caramel voice as I open the door. She doesnt look too happy seeing me? I watched her expression changed. Then, I heard the jackass Hyunwoo who never like me said, "Do u need me to kick him out Nana?"

She shook her head. "Its okay Hyunwoo I can handle this. Dont wait for me. Lets talk in the kitchen"

Then jackass said, "Nana, ill wait for you. Ill send you home like always. "

I glared at him and gain my calmness,said "Ill send her home Hyunwoo-shi. No worry"

Walking towards me, the jackass technically screams,"sending her home. Are you out of your mind? She just got followed after what that so called lunch date with you. Do you think i would let you drive her home? In your dream, Onew-shi."

"You got followed noona? You didnt even tell me?" I asked her. this must be the stupid sasaeng fans. I ignore the jackass who was close to grabbing my collar. Then, noona quickly came between us to separate them. She said sweetly, "Hyunwoo i can handle this. Please continue cleaning. Jebal" I feel the strangest feeling as her sweet voice sounds annoying when she talks to Hyunwoo that way and her soft hands holding his wrist. I struggle to keep my calmness and technically balled my hand into a fist. The jackass Hyunwoo glared at me and then continue cleaning.

"And you onew-shi. We need to talk, kitchen now" She said. what with the formality suddenly?

I gladly followed her to kitchen and glared at Hyunwoo. As I enter the kitchen, I heard she sighed  "Black coffee as usual?"

"yes. Noona talk to me. Insted just sighing and act like nothing happened. It is true what hyunwoo said? You were being followed?" I asked. She sighed and put the plate of fried chicken and a cup of black coffee in front of me. I quickly grabbed her hand and held it tightly. SHe tried my best to pull away but my grip is way too strong for me. That ttakbam practised was worth it, she never got out her hand from mine. I smile when she finally stop pulling my hand. I kiss my hand tenderly  and play with her hand for a while then continue holding it tightly, no intention of letting go.

I like the fact that her hand always fit in my hand perfectly. Truthfully speaking, I like holding girls hands because they are small. Hey hey hey there, Im not a player. Some of my close girl chingu like to hold my hand because of my strong grip and it give them sense of secure. And this noona, always fight back whenever I hold her hand. At first, I thought she was playing hard to get then again whenever I initiated a skinship she always shivers, I like to .

She smile and blush like its the first time I hold her hand."you pabo. Im not going anywhere. If you held my hand tightly, i will feel numb because blood stop circulatings it."

"i know. My nana noona is too weak. Cant stand too hot nor too cold. Spill. Are you being followed lately after our so called accidental lunch date? " I said softly.

She sighed and nodded. "its just my feeling. Maybe it just some ert near my housing area. I mean there is no way your fan would be following me. Our accidental lunch date is normal between a noona and her dongsaeng. I mean if your fan wanted to follow me, she should follow me when we started our normal jogging routine  "

"noona-dongsaeng huh. So i guess there is nothing to worry. "Feeling disheartened, I suddenly let her hands go. Then, I eat the chicken quickly and finished rhw coffee in one gulp. "lets leave. Ill send you back home" I put his plate and cup into the dishwasher and grabbed her hand.

"b-but you shouldnt send me back. What if your sasaeng fan is really the one that followed me. I mean i didnt want to risk both of us being caught again." She tried my best to stop me from pulling her out of the kitchen. This noona never learn her lesson. No one gets away from Onew.

Then,I pushed her against the kitchen door. "answer me honestly noona. Do you think it is ert or a saseng fans that folow you lately."

"s-seriously i dont know Lee Jinki. Maybe because i got s-scared and i having like too much thoughts. And i" She stuttered as i stared to her eyes. Now, she called me Lee Jinki. Next thing I know, she probably ignore me.

"im sure its just a ert not the sasaeng fans. Plus we were seen nothing more than noona-dongsaeng relationship as you claim right noona? So it wouldnt be a problem for me to send my lovely noona back to her home." I said and stared deep into my eyes.

She said,"i g-guess there would be no p-problem for a dongsaeng to send his noona back"

I feel like someone punched my heart and as my heart about to drop when I heard that, I pick it up. i take a deep breath when he finally take a step backward and led me to the front door. She sighed and  reluctantly followed me.

"waeyo noona?" he asked, surprised when she pull me before I exit the shop.

"you are not wearing any disguise. Wait." She said and before she managed to step backward I pulled her back. I flashed my 1000wats smile. "not going to work this time lee jinki. You have to wear a disguise if im going back with you." This noona, always care about my image more than my coordi noona or my manager. Aishh. I reluctantly let go her hand and watched her get her pink sweater and fake eyeglass that she always wore.

" there is no way i wearing that noona. I rather die than wear this." I said. , pink. I would rather dieeeeeeeee.

"fine im leaving with hyunwoo then" She said.

"ughhh. Noonaaaa, im only doing it for you this once" I said. Why pink noona. Waeyooooo. I mentally knee on the floor.

"no. You are doing this for your image and reputation and the sake of shinee. We dont want another useless story of you dating me up in same trash website again. Plus, It annoys me the look that coordi gave when i come to your waiting room after that trash was posted up. " She continue to rattle on and I was barely listening. Always care about me too much. I really will be possesive over her one day. What Onew? Possesive?

"which coordi noona was glaring at you?" I asked while  I usher her into my car.

"dont know. Just a little bothering. Im a big girl you know. Im even older than you." She chuckles and stop as I stared at me.

The only two year difference dont bring a thing to me. I mean she does give off a noona feeling, being caring and sweet. A great chicken cooker. Soft hands. Remind me to ask what lotion she used.

She continue to mutter some stuff about dongsaeng, the way I treat her. Sometimes she acts so childish and cute, that I just wanna put her in my pocket. "you always treat me like im younger than you. Always towering me over and i" I chuckled. "muoya?", she asked.

"you always talk a lot when you are nervous. You do realize that right?" I said calmly.

"i do n-not. Yah, having a lot of fun teasing me." She softly pinch his arm.

"that sounds more like you. I like when you babble, when you stutters, when you care about my image, when your hands in my mine, wen you always blush when i hold your hand everytime. " I blurted out and I chuckled to regain my sanity. . " how can there are so much things i like you about you noona eventhought it just months we met. Noona, saranghae. " he said calmly again. Way to go Onew, you finally did it. Wuhooo

She just said calmly,"nado saranghae jinki-ah. You are so adorable." She ruffles my hair. Aishh, this is frustrating. How can she just say that word naturally. It took me ages to say this and she was supposed to be touched and cried. And now ruffling my hair like it is the most normal thing she do daily. Aishh. I hold her hand to stop ruffling my hair. Frustrated and distracted. "um, sorry." She said awkwardly.

"dont ruffles my hair when im driving. Its a bit distracting." I said softly and smiles. I hold her hands tightly, not a sign of letting go. I end up the driving the car one hand. Damn, this is so hard. I pull the handbrake and park the car in front of her house. "now, you can ruffles my hair." I said and put her hand back on my hair.

She stared at me and patted my head softly. She pulled back her hand and said, "pabo kid.  dont think about getting out of the car and sending me to the front door." 

"b-but noona." he pouted his lips. Please just call me jagiya once. Not ppabo. I

"no. Its risky enough that you are sending me back to my home. And now please return back my pink sweater and my specs. " She said.

"no. If you want it back let me send you the front door." I fight back

"why are you being like this? You know why im doing this." She said.

"i cant do this, i cant do that. Its all because of that stupid trash.next thing i know i cant even go to your shop." This is frustratingggggg. The jackass must had brainwash her.

"i was going to talk you about that"

"are you going to stop me from going to your shop. No way noona!!" I raised my voice.

"im just doing this for "

"noona , im tired. I had an early schedule tomorrow. Plus i had an early flight to japan for our shinee tour tomorrow." I cut her off. I have to leave, I cant let her see this part of me. I always been the calm Onew. Just be silent Onew or you will raised your voice again.

" w-what? urmm, thanks for the ride. Urmm, sleep early and have a good tour" before she got out , she slightly touched my arm. I give no reaction as I'm afraid I will burst out my anger again. When she come out from the car, I exhale. I realised I was holding my breath. I drive the car and turn on the radio to keep my calmness.

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

"I'm home. " I said at I entered our dorm. I was greeted by the sight of Taemin laying on Minho's lap watching the tv.

"Hyung, whats with the expression? You look sick." Taemin said.

"Sick, Onew hyung is sick?" Key suddenly got his head out from the kitchen. "I already told you not to go snacking. " He said in his umma tone.

"Onew, did you argue with Nana noona" Jonghyun also got out from the kitchen.

"I just need to lay down. Goodnight" Ignoring everyone I dragged my feet towards my room. Thank god, I have my own room. I need to think. I quickly wash up and got to my bed. I grabbed a book and try reading. I go through the pages and I keep replaying the scene where I raised my voice. You really a ppabo Onew. No wonder noona keep calling you that. I stop mentally cursing as I heard my phone ringing. Noona calling? Yes, noona neomu yeppeo.

"Yobseoyo Onew-shi" Who is this husky voice?

"Neh, Yobseoyo. Nana noona?" I asked.

"This is Min noona" That husky voice said.

"Oh, Min noona. How are you?" I asked. Must be Min noona pranking noona. Hehee.

"Im fine Onew-shi. Please talk to Nana. She has something important to ask you." Min noona said. Way to go Noona.

 "Yobseoyo, Onew-ah. What are you doing?" I heard her sweet caramel voice echo through the phone.

"I was just reading" I said. but failed.

"Reading, ani. Ill call you later." She said quickly.

"Ani. I was on my last page. "Well kind of.  i quickly get off my bed. And I accidentally kick biscuit tin beside my bed. "Ouchh. Ah, appo. " I drop my handphone the bed. Damn, this hurt. Must be Taemin because I kinda violently throw him on bed last night.

"Neh, noona. Stupid biscuit tin. Must be Taemin's" I said and drop the biscuit tin in frustration.

"Onew-ah, that is yours. "

"Really. Ah, its mine. I left it beside my bed before I sleep last night" I chuckles at my Onew sangtae.

"onew babo"

"Noona, what did you just called me?" I asked.

"Jagiya"

I mentally drop my heart and quickly pick it up.

"Sorry Noona. My phone wasnt clear just now?"Jagiya , for real? Like serious, like serious serious .

"Noona, yobseoyo?" I cant imagine now she blushed to deep red. Tehee, too cute.

"Urm, nothing."

Way to go trolling me noona. "O-okay. Urm, noona I kinda have to sleep early for tomorrow flight. You know I dont sleep well in flight" I said.

"Urm, I just w-wondering w-what time is your flight tomorrw?" She stuttered.

"4am" Please say you wanna send me off.

"Oh, well. Goodnight. Have a safe flight. Take care. Annyeong"

She said that quickly and hang off. For a couple of minutes I stared at the phone, longing to her voice again.

 

A/R(Author's rambling. Tehee): So, this will be threeshots. wuheeee. *throw confetti. sorry, i lied. next chapter will be my last chapter. I promised. Comments are <3