`o6

Girlfriend Hire

 

Chanyeol and you drove back to the villa after paying for the items you had bought and had breakfast with the rest. Chanyeol sat beside you at the dining table as everyone ate and talked to one another. Maybe you were imagining things but you felt as though eyes were on you; however when you looked up, everyone was either stuffing their faces or chatting animatedly.

Looking beside you, Chanyeol was chewing away before sipping his glass of water. Shrugging it off, you poked Chanyeol to gain his attention. He turned to you, smiling bright as always.

“What’s up babe?” he asked. You pouted unconsciously: “Talk to me” you whined, “I’m so bored”

Chanyeol laughed and put his glass back on its spot on the table. “Well, we could talk about your weird for a guy’s hand” he teased, whispering the words in your ear, only to have you shiver with a strange excitement.

“Or you know,” you began in a nonchalant way, “we could just go back to our room and make out” you ended bluntly with a solemn face. Chanyeol’s eyes met yours abruptly and he looked very surprised by your reply.

“Um what?” he spluttered out.

You laughed loudly, making some heads turn in your direction but you took no notice. “I’m joking Chanyeol...unless...”

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow and repeated, “Unless?”

You looked at him in the eyes, pursing your lips for a moment and leaned in closer, “Unless you want to”

Hyunae, Baekhyun’s sister, choked on her food and squealed aloud, “Eew, the ChanMi couple are being gross!”

You and Chanyeol became startled and realised that Hyunae had overheard your conversation with him. Baekhyun screwed his eyes judgingly, “It’s only been two hours since we all woke up.”

Chanyeol awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck while you looked down at your food as if it were something interesting. Again, that feeling of being watched happened once more. You looked up and nothing.

‘I’m so weird’ you scolded yourself.

 

 

Later on in the evening, it was time for the family dinner. It was where everyone would sit down together and have a meal; just close relatives.

“Um Chanyeol” you called unsurely. Chanyeol’s head popped out from the bathroom, fiddling with a bow tie, “Yeah?”

“Are you sure it’s okay for me to go?” you asked timidly, “I mean, this is meant to be for just close relatives. I’m not exactly, well, I don’t fall under that category”

Chanyeol grinned and perfected the bow tie before holding out a dress for you. “Miyoung, you’re going. Besides, I want you there.”

You looked up at him in mild surprise. Chanyeol cleared his throat awkwardly, “Um, yeah, so does Yeonhee and Jongin, so you have to”

Biting down a smile, you nodded and got ready. Closing the bathroom door behind you, you leaned against it, sighing out. With eyes bulging out, you paced round, whispering to yourself.

“What am I doing? He’s supposed to be just a client!” you muttered, rubbing your hands over your face.

“Why does he have to be so cute?” you cried, your volume going up just a tiny bit.

“I cannot be feeling like this! It should be absolutely forbidden” you stopped in front of the mirror, whispering once again, “Stupid Chanyeol, you’ve got me liking you more than I should”

After dressing up, you and Chanyeol met everyone in a large dining hall. There were caterers just for that occasion, which had laid out the table professionally and were getting ready to serve the food.

Chanyeol and you inevitably sat with each other. Jongin walked by, nodding at Chanyeol. He gave a cheeky grin and said, “Let’s stay clear of the rated stuff for this dinner, yeah?”

Chanyeol gave a sarcastic half smirk and shooed the other boy away. “Ah, so annoying that idiot”

You giggled but quickly regained composure as Chanyeol threw a look. “Oh don’t be like that baby” you cooed. Chanyeol grinned, nudging your forehead as he did so, “Yeah yeah. Let’s eat”

The dinner began and everyone laughed and covered with the people around them. It wasn’t long before you had to excuse yourself and go to the bathroom.

Once you entered, Sarang met your gaze and gave a small smile. “Hi Miyoung”

Nervously, you randomly gave a small wave, “Hey there.” You just stood there awkwardly until Sarang spoke again.

“How is it going with you and Chanyeol?” she asked in a voice that was sweet and calm.

“Good” you nodded softly. You really needed to go to the toilet but this awkward moment was somehow stopping you from ending the conversation.

“Yeah, Chanyeol was always a good boyfriend” Sarang commented. “Which is probably why I want him back?”

You looked at Sarang for a long second, wondering when she would burst into laughter, telling her it was nothing but a joke.

But it never came.

“Pardon me?” You said, almost too quietly.

Sarang sighed, closing up her purse, “Break up with him Miyoung, that’s all”

You were so confused, “But...you and him—you said he hates you. What makes you think he’ll go back to you!”

“He obviously won’t with you in the picture” Sarang replied calmly. She shrugged and made her way to the bathroom door, “Think about it”

She left the bathroom, leaving you muddled up in your thoughts. You didn’t feel like going to the bathroom anymore. Puffing your cheeks, you marched back into the dining hall.

Everyone was digging into their desert. Your eyes met Sarang. She had switched seats and was now sitting across Chanyeol. You raised an eyebrow and lifted your head and walked to your chair.

“Miyoung, you have to try this. The chocolate exploded in your mouth!” He exclaimed with a childish excitement. You noticed a small smear on the side of his lips. Your eyes darted from Sarang to Chanyeol.

You grinned slyly and brought your face close to his. Your lips enclosed on the corner of Chanyeol’s lips with your tongue up the chocolate. You pulled back, smacking your lips, “Tastes great”

Chanyeol shook his head, holding back a bright beam that threatened to show on his face, “Pabo, there’s one in front of you”

You laughed under your breath. “Hmm, I doubt it’ll taste as good though” you winked.

Looking up, you saw Sarang looking at you with no expression at all. She turned away, speaking happily with Yeonhee as you slipped your hand into Chanyeol’s. 


I was debating whether to update today or tomorrow, because you know, I'm lazy xD

I almodt didn't but then I was bored and had nothing to do, so here we are!!