`o5

Girlfriend Hire

 

The following morning, Chanyeol was freshening up in the bathroom. The door was left open so you peeped in, seeing him wash his face with nothing but shorts on. With a devious smile, you crept in, walking on the balls of your feet.

"Waah!" you cried and jumped on to his back, your arms and bare legs clinging on to him.

"Wha--Miyoung!" Chanyeol blurted in surprise as he straightened up. You laughed childishly in response.

"Why are you on my back?" He asked in confusion. You chin rested on his shoulder. "I'm bored. What are we doing today?" you inquired, not making any effort to remove yourself off of him.

He shook his head. "We're having breakfast with the others and then there's that dinner everyone's having" Chanyeol explained. You nodded slowly, your chin wriggling against his shoulder.

"Do you want to get off?" He asked in a monotone voice, though he couldn't stop a smile be carved on his lips. Hearing that request, your legs pressed harder against his toned stomach as your grip on him became tighter.

“No. I like it here” You said in a cute voice, stifling a laugh as you did so. Chanyeol frowned. His arms whipped round behind and somehow—you really don’t know how—he had you no longer on his back, instead, facing his front. A small gasp left your lips.

The heels of your foot dug into his skin as you held tighter due to the surprise of being spun so fast. “Chanyeol” You scolded, “That wasn’t very clever”

He rolled his eyes, “Well, this really is your fault for jumping on my back”

You scoffed, “Oh sure. Stop excusing the fact that you are a hormone crazed man who can’t get enough of skinship”

Chanyeol looked at you incredulously, “Hormone crazed? Okay you’re going to get it!”

His fingers crept at your sides and suddenly began wiggling relentlessly to tickle you to your wits end. Your laughter couldn’t be held back as you wriggled violently to get away from Chanyeol.

“Stop!” you cried, tears of joy forming in the corner of your eyes, “Chanyeol, stop”

Chanyeol abruptly stopped which you were thankful for, but he still kept you in his hold.

“Let me down so I can change out of my clothes” you said. Chanyeol raised an eyebrow making you add on, “Well, okay, your clothes”

“What if I don’t want to?” He challenged with a mischievous look on his face. You could tell he was up to something.

“You don’t have a choice” you replied bluntly, “Let me go”

Chanyeol’s palm brushed round your neck, stopping at the back. The hairs stood on end as if you were feeling cold. His fingers slowly brushed through your straight hair.

“I don’t want to” He announced stubbornly. You frowned lightly, especially as his hand was now following the line of your jaw, cupping your chin.

Alarm bell rung in your head and your brain was in full alert and panic. By look on Chanyeol’s face, you honestly couldn’t tell if he was going to lean in for a kiss or not.

But his actions were screaming it. His smell was distracting you; his closeness was distracting you and the sight on his lips were definitely distracting you.

As if something clicked in your brain, your hands reached up and turned his face to the side hastily, showing his incredible side profile.

“Pabo” you whispered. You leaned closer to his ear, enough to make your lips touch it and said, “You’re going to have to try harder”

With that, you managed to place your feet on the ground while pulling Chanyeol’s arms off of you. You stifled a laugh and turned away, slipping the buttons off from their holes as you walked away. You were sure that Chanyeol was still watching your back, so, impulsively, as you reached the door way of the bathroom, you slid the shirt off.

It dropped to the floor, revealing that all you wore was a pair of shorts and shut the door for some privacy.

Chanyeol let out a breathy sigh, leaning on the edge of the bath as he got his heart rate back to normal again.

 

After that morning, you and Chanyeol headed downstairs to get some food. Already there were the usual people about.

Yeonhee came into the room in an annoyed state, “There’s no food! Who was supposed to go grocery shopping?”

Baekhyun’s eyes widened and looked round the room. His eye landed on his sister, Hyunae.

“Hyunae was!” he cried, pointing a finger. She gave him a dirty look, “Excuse me? I think you’ll find it was supposed to be you!”

“Don’t point the finger at me just because you forgot” Baekhyun retaliated. Hyunae rolled her eyes, “I’m thirteen! Why would someone ask me to go grocery shopping”

Baekhyun stuttered for a moment, “It’s...it’s good...skills?”

Yeonhee sighed, falling on to Jongin’s lap, “There’s no food” she pouted.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes at the scene; his family could really be dramatic. “It’s fine; I’ll just go out and buy something for breakfast”

Yeonhee sat up happily, “Yay, I’m so hungry”

Chanyeol turned to you, “Want to come with me?”

You thought for a while, “Mmm...Okay then! Let me get my jacket”

 

At the nearest super market, Chanyeol was pushing the shopping cart while you stood on the frame on the other side, holding on as you enjoyed the ride.

“First on the list is toaster waffles then eggs” He muttered. Pushing the trolley, he went up and down aisles, grabbing what was necessary.

“Chanyeol?” You called out of boredom.

“Mm?”

“How tall are you?” You asked. His eyes looked at you suddenly, wondering why you would ask that question.

“I don’t know; 6 feet?” He answered, not too sure if that was accurate. Well, it was good enough. You nodded slowly, “Chanyeol, hold out your palm for me”

His brows furrowed in confusion, “Why?”

“Just do it” you said impatiently. Sighing, Chanyeol held out his palm, stretching out his fingers and thumb.

“Hmm” You looked at it and inspected it. You put on finger at his index finger and another and the tip of his thumb and pulled away to look at the size.

“Hmm” You hummed again, placing your fingers in front of your eyes.

“What are you—Oh! You ert!” Chanyeol shouted.

Your eyes widened and your hands dropped, “What?”

“You were checking the size of you know” His eyes flicked down, “My package...”

You looked away at another shelf whilst trying to fight a smile and giggle, “Oh cookies! Let’s get some!”

You jumped of the cart and rushed to get a box of them. “Ooh doughnuts!”

You skipped farther away, leaving Chanyeol shaking his head in disapproval leaving him thinking one thing.

“Did that ‘Hmm’ mean a good or bad thing?”

 


I dont know if all you got the end thing with that hand but just incase, here's a small explanation: tip of index finger to thumb is a rough measurement of a guy's nether region.

That's what Friends said anyway -.-

Sorry for not updating in a while

Hope to write another chapter soon!