`o4

Girlfriend Hire

 

It wasn’t just you and Chanyeol going to the beach. Yeonhee and her fiancé, Jongin were coming. Along with Sarang, Baekhyun and several other cousins and siblings.

“So was it awkward?” Baekhyun said suddenly. You looked at him in confusion, “What was awkward?”

He gave you a knowing look, “You know! You did get to meet Sarang right?”

“Oh that” you sang, finally understanding what he was talking about, “It wasn’t the worst encounter I’ve ever had”

Baekhyun nodded with and understanding pout, “How long have you and Chanyeol been together?”

“A while now” you replied, placing a large pair of sunglasses on to shield your eyes.

Chanyeol’s arm slipped round your waist as he came to join you and Baekhyun in the drive way of the villa. “Making a move are we?” he said suspiciously at Baekhyun though he was very much teasing.

Baekhyun scoffed, “Yeah I am” he said with confidence, “We’re planning to run away when you go to sleep”

You pursed your lips to stop smiling but hummed quietly as giggles were stifled. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and turned to you with a pout, “Yah, how can you leave me for this short guy?”

Baekhyun pretended to be outraged, “Short? Pfft, whatever giant Chan” He stepped away from the couple and engaged a conversation with Jongin.

You faced Chanyeol and grinned, placing your palms against his cheeks. It couldn’t be helped when you had duly noted the pink shade of his perfectly shaped lips. Would it really be bad if you were to kiss him now?

‘Of course it would! Shut up brain’ you scolded yourself.

“Aw poor baby” you cooed, “What should I do to make it better?”

Chanyeol thought for a moment, thinking very hard as to what he wanted, “Mmm...I want...you to do something for me”

You squinted your eyes in doubt, “And what is that?”

His lips quirked up in to a smirk and leant closer to your ear. His breath radiated against your skin and whispered, “You’ll find out tonight” 

Baekhyun turned so suddenly, hearing exactly what he said and threw a disgusted look at Chanyeol, which was not unnoticed by him. “What the hell dude? Why are you talking about this sort of stuff in public?” he complained.

Chanyeol stuck his tongue out while you shied away. Yeonhee came over and poked your cheeks, “Why are you so red?”

You slapped yours hands over your face. “It’s the sun!” you said too quickly to excuse that fact that you were blushing. Chanyeol laughed and whispered comically, “She’s blushing”

“No! The sun is making me hot; that’s what it is” you objected, placing your hands by your sides now. Chanyeol shook his head, “Ah so conceited”

You threw a glare at him and slapped his bare arms.

“I was joking Miyoung” he said sweetly, caging your waist with his arms. “You do look hot though” he said quietly, looking down at your face. You were just wearing shorts and a halter bikini top. Chanyeol had decided to give you his baseball jacket for you to wear over it though. That made you worry that he being too much like a real boyfriend, and yet you did nothing to stop it.

Your hands reached up and swept his bangs away. However it was only for the purpose to flick him hard on the forehead.

“Ow~ Baby!” Chanyeol yelped. Your hand covered your mouth as you laughed heartily, “That’s what you get Park Chanyeol”

 

 

At the beach, you had decided to catch a few rays and so laid down a towel to lie down on it. You had taken off Chanyeol’s jacket and were now letting your skin absorb the heat.

Someone lay down beside you and you saw that it was Chanyeol, less than a foot away from you, asking, “Whatcha doing?”

“Sunbathing” you replied shortly. He pouted softly, “Are you still mad at me Miyoung?”

“Nope.”

“Yes you are”

“No I’m not”

“Prove it” Chanyeol challenged. You lifted the sunglasses off your face and looked him straight in the eyes with a confused expression, “What do you want me to do?”

He nit down on his lip and smiled at the same time. Without another word, his head swooped down and pecked your lips with a loud smooching sound. He got up and run towards the water before you could say anything or do anything.

Your eyes were large and your mouth dropped for a second. Not wasting another moment you leapt up and ran after him.

“Get back here Chanyeol” you screamed. You leaped forward and wrestled him to the ground.

Chanyeol looked up happily as your straddled him on to the sand and held his wrists beside his head.

“I could easily get you off me you know” he said arrogantly. You rolled your eyes, “But you won’t”

He stared up at you and stuck his tongue out, “Whatever. But when are you going to get off me?”

“Maybe I don’t want to” you said stubbornly. Chanyeol nodded, “Understandable. It’s hard to resist this body”

You laughed, “You mean this?” you pointed at his physique, “You’re as limp as a noodle babe”

Chanyeol glared and immediately changed positions. Your head hit the soft sand and your hands gripped on to Chanyeol’s arms while the fast flip happened.

“I’m not limp. Otherwise, how would I be able to do this?” he said and jumped off you, only to have you lifted up in the air.

“Oh my god, Chanyeol, put me down” you ordered and your hands held tightly onto his vest.

“No Miyoung” he refused. He sauntered cheerily towards the sea and waded in until the water came in at his chest before putting you down.

You slapped his chest and scolded him. Chanyeol just laughed it off and pulled you closer to him. His hands wove round your waist and then he pulled you both under the water surface.

You had your eyes closed as water surrounded you. Chanyeol managed to look and carefully nipped your lips before resurfacing again.

“Chanyeol!” you whined. You were entirely wet and noticed how his white vest clung to his body. Chanyeol lowered his head again and kissed you quickly.

“Stop doing that” you complained.

“I don’t want to” he replied, being hard-headed. He tried to steal another kiss from your lips but your hand slapped over his mouth, “Another move baby boy and you’re dead”

He slowly nodded and you removed your hand to reveal a depressed pout.

Chanyeol grinned and without you realising, he kissed your again, puckering his lips against yours before swimming away.

“Yah Chanyeol! Get back here now!” you yelled and swam after him.

 


 

Hello!! How are you all?

I hope you are all good!

Who's excited for EXO's comeback! I for one cannot wait! ♥