`o2

Girlfriend Hire

 

Re-uploaded chapter.

-----

It was eight in the evening and the sun had cooled down drastically compared to when you and Chanyeol had first arrived. And this evening, you had to quickly doll up for the family party that would be held here at the villa. You sauntered into the bedroom after finishing final touches in the bathroom. A daring red frock clung to your body in all the right places. Twirling on the spot, you beamed at Chanyeol who slipped on his blazer jacket for his suit.

"How do I look? Good enough to be your girlfriend?" you said in a slight taunting voice. His mouth rounded as if he was about to whistle while he made sure to look at every detail of your appearance.

You laughed, holding you hand to your mouth, "I'll take your silence as a compliment"

Chanyeol pulled himself together. "You look really good" he managed to make audible. With a smile you said, "Well then, I think it's time to parade your good looking girlfriend"

He took your hand and led you to the party.

There were many people about in the main dining hall. Mostly adults as the younger generation were still exploring the grounds of the villa. As soon as Chanyeol entered with you, there was a loud call of his name. Chanyeol's face brightened as his sister skipped up to him happily.

"Oh I've missed you" she said, reaching up to give him a hug. He hummed in agreement and his eyes quickly went to you. 

"And this must be the girlfriend you told me about" she elbowed him, "You kept that one a secret didn't you?" 

A tight smile appeared on his face as he began introducing his sister to you.

"Miyoung this is my sister Park Yeonhee." he looked at his sister now as said to Yeonhee, "My girlfriend, Cha Miyoung"

Yeonhee grinned, "I'm so glad you could come to my wedding!"

You politely nodded, "Of course! And congratulations too"

Yeonhee said a small thanks. Before any more words were exchanged, Yeonhee was greeted with an enormous hug from what looked like her friend.

Chanyeol suddenly tensed and you wondered if this was the ex-fiancé he had talked of on the plane. Instead of just wondering, you tip toed and whispered in his ear, "Put your arm around me"

He looked confused before understanding what you meant. His palm snuck across your back before encircling your waist entirely. Yeonhee and the girl finally noticed you and Chanyeol.

"Hey Chanyeol" she said awkwardly. He sighed, "Miyoung, this is Lee Sarang." 

Nodding curtly, you acknowledged her with a few words before the conversation died away. Luckily, Yeonhee provided an escaped.

"So we should circulate! There are so many guests to greet." The duo walked away and Chanyeol felt like he could breathe again.

"Your cousin was right" you said breezily. Chanyeol gave you a raised eyebrow, urging you to explain.

"I am better looking than her" you gave him a sly smile. He scoffed slightly, "Baekhyun always did tell the most lies" 

You playfully glared at him, "I see. This girlfriend is no longer talking to you"

Chanyeol laughed at your childish side. "I was kidding" he said.

You pushed him away, again with a teasing manner. "Maybe I should find a new pretend boyfriend"

He laughed and shoved your head back, "There won't be anyone more good looking than me in this room"

"But I see plenty Chanyeol" you taunted, simply looking around the large room. His arms suddenly took charge and he had you trapped in his embrace.

"You're my girlfriend or do I have to show you?" he said with his face looking down at yours.

It was safe to say that you were thoroughly impressed by his confidence. None of your previous clients were as forward and bold as him and you couldn’t help but go along with it. But Chanyeol hardly fit in with the classification of most of your clients. He was good looking and not living in his parent's basement.

Your hands held onto Chanyeol's arms while looking up with a small smirk. With a small push, you were free of him.

"Circulate" you advised just like his sister had said. You had told him that you'd get some fresh air at the small terrace outside. 

Parting ways for a tiny period of the darkening evening, you found yourself standing outside with Lee Sarang. The ex-fiancé.

There was an awkward silence before Sarang spoke.

"I guess Chanyeol told you about me" she said with a sheepish look. Pursing your lips, you nodded.

Sarang sighed, "Of course he did. He still hates me..." Her words were almost unheard by you. Chanyeol's head popped through the glass doors, glancing nervously from his ex to his fake girlfriend.

"They're getting the cake out. You should get some before the kids get at it" he said, taking your hand before responding to him and led you inside.

Chanyeol glanced at you and asked, "So what did you and Sarang talk about?" He tried hard to stay nonchalant as possible but you saw through it.

"She was telling me how you're a terrible kisser and even worse in bed" you giggled softly as you heard Chanyeol scoff; "I wonder if you just said that to get me to kiss you and prove that you speak lies"

You shrugged, "You could but then I'd probably never know about you in bed" you added with false disappointment.

Chanyeol smiled cheekily and wrapped a secure arm around you and muttered, "I don't know about never..."

You threw a glance at him warily. One thing that you were sure of with your job is that you would never get intimate with a client. Otherwise it would be pushing boundaries and you might as well charge them for your services like a hooker. No, that was never going to happen on a job.

Simply rolling your eyes, you and Chanyeol waited out for the evening to end.

---------------------------

To remind anyone reading, Miyoung's job is being a sort of . Men hire her as a fake date to certain events like parties and weddings. There's nothing dodgy; she won't have with the guy. Skinship such as hand holding, kissing cheeks [even lips if she has to] is expected though.