`12-Final

Girlfriend Hire

 

The day before the wedding arrived and you and Chanyeol were still in bed. It was round about noon when you were beginning to awaken. Your arms stretched and you wriggled around in the bed, colliding accidently into Chanyeol.

He made a groan of annoyance and simply let his arms wrap around you. “Morning” he grumbled, still with his eyes shut. There was a small tinge of red across your face as you settled next to him, fully aware that there were no fabric barriers between you.

“It’s not morning anymore” you replied, looking up at the clock and seeing it was past twelve.

Chanyeol breathed out heavily and opened his eyes and adjusted to the light coming through the window. “Oh, we forgot to close the curtain” he said.

You looked to where he was looking and bit on your lip, “You don’t any one saw us”

Chanyeol shrugged, “Who cares?” He rolled over, letting his body hover above yours. You giggled as he left kisses across your jaw line and down to the base of your neck.

“Chanyeol, we have to get up. Everybody else must have been up ages ago” You explained, but made no movement to remove Chanyeol off of you.

Chanyeol looked at you with a smile and shook his head childishly. “No. They can wait for our arrival”

You raised an eyebrow, “Don’t be lazy Chanyeol. Let’s get up”

“Hmm, what I have in mind will take a lot of effort so you don’t need to worry about being lazy” He grinned mischievously. You tried to stop yourself from smiling from that remark. Seconds later Chanyeol was gyrating his hips into yours, allowing you to slip away from reality a while longer.

 

Yeonhee whined as she slumped in to the sofa next to Jongin. “My head hurts” she complained. Jongin groaned and buried his face into her shoulder as she held her hand to his face to cradle it. Baekhyun was busy munching on his breakfast, feeling little pain; he handle hangover pretty well. He contemplated making a lot of noise to annoy his friends but decided otherwise.

He spotted you and Chanyeol coming through the door and smiled, “Finally awake huh?”

You nodded with a content bounce. Your hands were in a messy link with Chanyeol’s; his fingers were interlocked and then repositioning while you guys made the journey to the kitchen.

His arms rested round your waist as you both entered, placing kisses here and there with you laughing and commenting how it tickled you.

Sarang was there, drinking a cup of coffee. She eyed the behaviour of you and Chanyeol and grimaced. Things never went her way; she always had to ruin things.

“Hey Sarang” you said as soon as you saw her, your small reducing by half.

“There’s no need to be polite with me” She said, “After tomorrow, we’ll never see each other again so let’s keep the conversations to a minimal”

Sarang left the kitchen while feeling a bit satisfied that she got the last word.

However, you couldn’t be happier to see the back of her. You your heel to tip toe and kiss Chanyeol on the lips.  “You’re mine” you said while sticking your tongue out. Chanyeol playfully lunged forward to catch your tongue. You shoved him while chuckling.

“I’m hungry” Chanyeol wailed as he rested his chin on your shoulder, “Feed me please baby”

You flushed slightly and got to work on feeding your boyfriend.

 

The day arrived. It was more than hectic. You had never experienced such chaos in the morning. Everyone was trying to get ready for the wedding and at the same time, trying to comfort Yeonhee that everything was going to be okay.

The bridal car was nearing the white chapel that the wedding would be held in. Yeonhee squeezed your hand. You turned to smile at her.

“It’s exciting isn’t it?” you said to her. Yeonhee hummed to agree, “I’ve never felt so many emotions it the same time. I really love Jongin, and I want this day to be perfect.”

You positioned the veil correctly on her head while speaking, “It will be. Everyone is here to support you”

“What if he leaves me at the altar Miyoung” Yeonhee worried. You scoffed and laughed at the same time. “I know for a fact that Jongin wouldn’t leave you for anything” you comforted, while glancing at Sarang. She looked back and glared, knowing what you were thinking.

“You’re right” Yeonhee said in a softer voice, “I’m just being paranoid”

“And besides, if he does, Chanyeol will probably beat the hell out of him” You joked, causing her to crack a smile and giggle.

“Thank you for being part of the wedding” Yeonhee expressed her gratitude.

You smiled nervously, “Thanks for wanting me in it...don’t you feel worried that me and Chanyeol might break up and you’ll have the ex in your wedding photos?”

Yeonhee shook her head vigorously, “No way! You are so Chanyeol’s type. He always plays around with a girl’s hand if he really, really likes them”

Your mind went back to yesterday, remembering how his hands seemed to never leave yours. You blushed and looked away,  out the window to avoid anyone seeing your red face.

“Ooh, your blushing” Yeonhee teased.

“You should be counted lucky you’re the bride otherwise I would have told you to be quiet in a ruder way” you said, only to make Yeonhee laugh louder.

The car stopped outside the chapel and the door was opened by the driver.

It was time.

You were partnered with one of the best men, Chanyeol. You smiled up at him and began your walk down the aisle. It was weird that you were thinking what it would be like with Chanyeol in Jongin’s position and you in Yeonhee’s.

Taking your positions, the bride finally entered. It was a magnificent sight. People’s breaths got caught in their throat as the epitome of absolute beauty came down the aisle.

The ceremony began and you looked across to Chanyeol; he winked at you cheekily, causing you to beam shyly.

You had never felt so content at any other point in your life.

Now all you had to do, was find another job.


AND THERE WE HAVE IT! The End~

 

It's been so amazing writing this and hope you've all enjoyed reading it!

For you EXO fans, I have a new Kai fanfic out which I will be updating VERY SOOON!!

 

Till next time, Au revoir

tumblr_mdc7t88y131revpmlo1_250.giftumblr_mdbwmzNKxz1qgegzio1_r1_500.pngtumblr_mdc5x9GqCe1r9bh3ho1_250.gif