Chapter 8

My Master and I (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Next up, Choi Minki.”

 

Ren got up from his seat and followed the nurse into the room. What made him surprised was that the doctor was really young-looking. The doctor looked up from his notes and smiled.

 

“You’re Minki? Please have a seat, my name is JR.”

 

Ren sat down on his seat. “My friends call me Ren.”

 

“Ren it is, then. What seems to be the problem?”

 

Ren fidgeted nervously, his hands clenching together. “Umm. Lately, I have been really confused….”

 

JR nodded knowingly, furiously writing down the symptoms. “Please continue.”

 

“I keep thinking about this person. Even though when I have other things to do, the person’s face still pops into my head, and it’s driving me….crazy. I can’t stop thinking about him.”

 

JR raised his eyebrows high up and his hand stopped writing. Ren looked up worriedly at JR.

 

“Do you have a cure for this sickness? I really need it….”

 

JR surprised Ren by laughing out loud, his face scrunched up with amusement. Ren eyes grew wide with panic. Was the doctor having a fit?

 

“Umm…wha-?”

 

JR raised a hand up in front of him, still trying to stifle his laughter. “I’m fine, I’m alright. It’s just….wow.”

 

“Huh?”

 

JR stopped laughing and looked at Ren seriously in the eyes. Ren gulped. Was his sickness not curable or something? Was he going to die? JR put a hand on Ren’s shoulder and spoke, his tone grave.

 

“Ren, it’s not a sickness. You’re….you’re in love.”

 

Ren’s eyes grew to the size of melons, and he stood up hastily, knocking over his  paper cup of water. Ren ignored the water spraying over his jeans, still staring wide-eyed at JR.

 

“What?! I’m in love?! You got to be kidding.”

 

“No, it’s true. You’re. in. love.” JR repeated slowly, waiting for Ren’s response. Ren sat back down on the chair, his face etched with horror.

 

“I’m in love with a guy?!”

 

 

 

§

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter