Detention

(My Sweet) Panda Next Door

 

Please do not plagiarize, copy, nor claim this story yours.

Thanks.

 


 

 

 “This girl here, she’s the sister of a criminal!!! A , ! I bet she won’t be allowed to join the excursion, right?!”

 “…” Everyone fell silent.

 *Oh God… Why?!

 *What is this?!* That's what Suho, Daehyun, Tao and Kris thought in unison as they saw the two of you bickering on the podium. "What the heck are you doing?!" You shouted in a whispering manner, "I'm just telling them the truth." Shinyeoung said with a smirk visible on her face. This might be the worst thing she had ever done to your life. Well, maybe... "Like I said, her brother's a criminal. So she can easily be kicked out, right?!" Shinyeoung shouted in range.

 "D-Don't believe her!!!" You tried to approach the microphone and struggled out of Shinyeoung's hand. "She's making them all up!" You tried to convince everyone in the room, who was all murmuring about the whole drama in front of them. Shinyeoung yanked you out in front of the microphone, *Ow! What was that for?!* And shot everyone a look, "Do I look like I'm lying?!" She said in a vigorous tone.

 Everyone looked at each other.

 Oh no, this is bad. The queenka's mad. Everyone, who isn't anyone, could face the wrath of this queenka... Not Kim Shinyeoung. Well, except for three. (And EXO.) Tao's eyes furrowed and ran through the stage with his cheetah-like speed. He jumped on the stage and pushed Shinyeoung, not even a hint of care whether the person he's messing with is a girl or boy. "Why do you want her so badly out of this school?! Everyone hates you, so why don't you go?!" Tao bit his bottom lip to not burst out.

 Ooh... Trash talk.

 Daehyun hated the play he's seeing, so he joined in, as well as Kris who was calming Tao. The scary look on Tao's face is back, as well as Kris' and Daehyun's. "Everyone, calm down." Suho said and immediately got out of the gym to call out a teacher, or anyone who could've stopped this. "Hey Tao, just calm down." Kris whispered. Tao glanced at you who was ready to burst up. *Great, I'll become popular so easily... Didn't expect that coming.* "How could I keep calm?! Just look at her!" Tao pointed out, "She's not even doing anything, and yet, she's messing with her!"

 "Look, Shinyeoung-ssi," Daehyun glared at Shinyeoung.

 "You don't have to be polite." Tao wanted to explode.

 Daehyun sighed, trying to keep calm and not show his bad evil side in front of everyone. Especially, not in front of you. "Just... Get out, okay?! Yun Hae's innocent, so why are you treating her like dirt?" Shinyeoung got red; this wasn't part of the plan - To be interrupted by three, hot and powerful guys in front of her. Heck no... "B-Because!!!"

 "That's enough." Mr. Kim entered the whole ruckus. "You, and you, detention. Now." He pointed at Shinyeoung and you. *W-What?!* The two of you blinked. "What?! That's only what she'll get?!" "Yes... Mr. Huang."

 "But I'm the son of the owner of this school!!!"
 
 "Tao, calm down." Kris ordered, yet again.

 "But that doesn't make you the principal. It doesn't mean that you are the son, you can make all the rules here. Yes, you are their son... But with all due respect, they chose me to handle this school. So it is my responsibility to watch over it and the students, including you, Mr. Huang."

 Tao fell silent, as well as everyone else. "Come, you two. Let's go." Shinyeoung and you got down the stage and followed Mr. Kim to his office, leaving everyone in the room still confused.





 *Tch, I hate her.*

 *Why did she do that, anyway?!*

 *If only I've met Yun Hae earlier, I could've protected her...*

 The three sighed as they sulked on a bench at the school grounds. It was alreasy past reccess, and you still weren't there. "I wonder how she is doing..." Tao wore a frown, "She didn't even do anything wrong, but then... Why was she caught up in this mess?" Daehyun sighed. "They've been there for a long time." Yep, they skipped classes...

 Only to worry about you.

 "Wait." Daehyun blinked, "Why do you care about her so much?!" The three shouted at each other. "You like her, don't you?!" Tao shouted at Daehyun, "Well maybe you do!"

 "No, you do!"
 
 "Wait, Kris-gege... You too?!"

 "What?! I don't like her!!!"

 "Just tell the truth!"

 "Same goes for you!"

 Kris sighed, "This is getting us no where. Come on, let's go to our next class. It probably just has started." "Well, it did a few minutes ago, if only you've admitted it." Daehyun argued whilst Kris rolled his eyes. "Tch, just shut up, okay?!" Tao shouted in a serious tone. But one question remained unanswered in their heads...

 *Do I... Really like Yun Hae?*





 "So... That's it." You got bored after a long  lecture from Mr. Kim. Shinyeoung even nearly fell asleep! "But there's one more thing I've like the two of you girls to do..." Mr. Kim smiled. *Creepy... What is he up to?!* You gulped. Will you do community service? Will the two of you get kicked out? Well, since you've caused enough ruckus for the school to worry about? Or... 'That'? *This ain't good.* Shinyeoung got nervous. "I want the two of you..."

 "To make up with each other."

 *Fuuu!!!* You face-palmed. Yes, it was that. "Say... What?!" Shinyeoung's eyes rounded and got all agape. "Yes. It is the most inconvenient way to do." Mr. Kim assured and nodded. *Inconvenient my face.* How the heck could you make up with your mortal enemy? With all the things she's done with you, just... How?! *Inconvenient could kiss my ...* Shinyeoung glomped.

 "Is there... Any other way?" Both of you said in harmony. "No, there is not. We would like to avoid these happenings to happen again. Or you could get suspended, or worse. Get KICKED OUT." The two of you gulped. "Well, I'll leave you be. Make sure to talk with each other, in that way, the two of you could understand each other. And we can stop all the fights, okay?" The two of you nodded. And by that, Mr. Kim left the room.

 

 

 


 *Awkwardness Level: 70 %. I repeat, Awkwardness Level: 70%* You sighed in boredom along with Shinyeoung. “Ugh… I wanna get out!” Shinyeoung complained. *Now adding 5%.* You blew the bangs off that covered your eyes and glanced at Shinyeoung. “So…” “What?” Shinyeoung asked in an irritated way. She didn’t like this kind of atmosphere, all alone, with her supposed ‘Enemy’ only just to make up with her. It’s all just a waste of time for Kim Shinyeoung. Nonsense.

 “Why’d you do that?” You faced at her, “Dong Hae oppa is never a criminal. He never is, and never will be. And I am not a nor a , just to remind you.” You shot her a look. “Oh really?”

 “Yes. And yes, you’ve been oppa’s girlfriend, right?! So you must’ve known that by now.”

 “For your information, I am not his girlfriend. I just used him.” Shinyeoung smirked and rolled her eyes.

 “What?! Then why?” You shouted, “Because he’s rich, and he has connections with you!”

 *Connections… with me?! W-What does she want?* You gulped, “Then how about the part?” “Explain why there were 3 hot guys surrounding you, huh?” You stood up and crossed your arms, “They’re just my friends, it’s not like you were surrounded by guys 24/7.” You said with a straight face. Now, Shinyeoung had enough. “If only you weren’t so close with Daehyun, things wouldn’t end up like this!!!” She stood up and shouted from rage.

 *Dae…Hyun?*

 *Oh crap. I spilled it out.* Shinyeoung got shocked by her sudden burst of anger and covered . “Wait, you like… Daehyun?” You blinked at her oh so innocently. “No! I, uh…” She bit her bottom lip. *Curse you. Curse me.* Shinyeoung mentally face-palmed. *Wait. The pieces are finally getting back together!* “So… You used Dong Hae to get ‘close’ to me because I’m always with and I’m close with Daehyun, that way, you can always see him, right?!” You jumped in joy. “The heck?! No way!!!” Shinyeoung, who was red all over, denied. *This girl has brains…*

 “And that time at the zoo, you didn’t really fight me back, just like today!” You jumped all over, happy about what you found out. “T-That’s not true!” Shinyeoung’s eyes furrowed and she spanked your arm; you were used to it, anyway. “Omo! You’re too obvious, stop hiding it~” You teased. *Urgh…* “Fine…” Shinyeoung sat back at her seat and pouted, “I give up.”

 “Yah! Why didn’t you tell me?!” You poked her, “How did you meet? Huh, huh?” Shinyeoung got irritated, but in the end, she gave up and grinned. She faced you and started talking, “Okay, here it is.” You leaned forward and got interested. Wait, she actually talked to you?! Well, if it’s about crushes and all, no girl could ever walk back. Ever.

 “So you know the bar where Daehyun works and is owned by Dong Hae?” Shinyeoung asked. *Moonlit Bar?* “Yes! Yah! You met on a bar?!” You giggled. Shinyeoung too, giggled, “Well, I was partying there and some erted ajusshis started surrounding me. Then there came my rescuer, Daehyun~” Shinyeoung felt her face burn up and got flattered. “Oh~ That’s so cute~” You chuckled. “Yeah! I know, right?” Both of you spazzed. “So, anyways, how’s it going with you and Tao?”

 “Hah? Tao?!” You felt a blush creep up on your face. Tao. When you hear it, you always feel like your heart’s gonna jump out of your chest. That weird feeling always strikes you… “Eh…? We’re not…” You paused. “Somebody call me?” Just on cue, Tao was leaning on the doorframe with his arms crossed and spotted the two of you. “Ah…”  Shinyeoung glanced at her wrist watch, “Time’s up. Have to go, bye!” Shinyeoung got her bag and waved at you. You made a small wave back at her as she passed by Tao.

 

 

 “I felt like something good happened.” Tao smirked and approached you. “Ah… Yeah…” You secretly smiled. “Like what?” Tao asked.

 “Well, there is one hour of lecture, two hours of awkwardness, and another hour of chit-chat.” You giggled. *So Shinyeoung-ssi has a crush on Daehyun? Why didn’t she tell me and put all the effort in hurting me? Funny.* “Good to hear that. So, you’ve finally made up with her?”

 “Hmm… You could say that.” You nodded, “By the way,” You eyed Tao, who eyed you back, resulting an eye lock, “What are you doing here?” “Picking you up.” Tao smiled, “And not only that…” He kept on gazing intensely at you whilst you were taken aback. Tao walked forward, you walk back. It kept on going until you bumped a wall. *Ouch.* You closed your eyes tightly as the pain from your back head ached. Tao leaned even closer and put his arm high above your head. He leaned closer, looking at your face with a smile.

 You opened your eyes and saw none other than the panda that was staring very intense at you. You got red all over as you felt his warm breath. “…I have one question to ask.” “W-What…?” You shut close your eyes again and got even redder. *This girl…* Tao chuckled.

 “Why are you… Avoiding me?” 

 

 


 

 09/27/12 (A/N: Starting now, I'mma put le dateu~)

 Sorry if it's short~

 Author-nim just got back from sickness. ;A;

 And... I think I'm still feeling sick, so yeah...

 Anyways, I'm gonna make this short.

 My head and fingers hurt.

 Please note me about my errors and stuff~

 Hope you enjoyed it! <3

 READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!

 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.