EPILOGUE

Anywhere with You is Heaven

 

"I can't believe you took a video of that and kept it all these years." Jongin said disbelievingly then groaned as he watched the young Jongin make a fool of himself in that stupid play on the screen.

"I couldn't resist. It's the perfect pay back for all the grief you caused me." Kyungsoo said with a chuckle. Everyone laughed at Jongin's tortured expression as Prince Jongin started to lip-sync a sappy medieval love song. He buried his head on Kyungsoo's neck who was sitting beside him on the sofa in their dorm's living room.

"If it's any consolation, this video proves something." Sehun said his arm around Luhan's shoulder as they were seated beside the other couple on the sofa. "This shows hyung had a crush on you since he was little. Oh, wait he's still little." This earned him a hit on the head from Kyungsoo. "Ouch."

"Stop teasing Kyungsoo or we'll have nothing to eat." Luhan told Sehun.

"Okay. Can I pick on Jongin?" The youngest asked.

All of them said yes, including Baekhyun and Chanyeol who were sitting on the floor together and who they thought were in a little world of their own. Well, all except for Jongin.

"No, you may not." Jongin turned to Chanyeol. "And you, tree, shut it." Chanyeol just smiled and shrugged then returned to watching the video with Baekhyun.

"But he was a great tree. We definitely can't say the same for the prince. The tights-wearing-and-skirt-a-twirling prince." Sehun laughed heartily at his own quip. 

"Oh, ho ho. You didn't just say that." Jongin grinned menacingly at Sehun.

"I did." Sehun said with a smug smile.

Luhan and Kyungsoo looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

"Do you really want to do this?" Jongin asked threateningly.

"Please." The pale-skinned boy answered.

"Okay." Jongin smirked before he spoke. "Milk."

They watched as Sehun's eyes rounded and his mouth hang open. "Don't you da-"

"Milk from SchoolTop Grade Milk" Kyungsoo burst out laughing.

"Who told you-?" Sehun turned to the giggling Luhan. "Ya! How could-"

"When You Drink the Milk…" Luhan continued from where Jongin left off.

Chaos ensued as throw pillows were actually thrown. Everywhere. Amidst loud guffaws and talking over each other, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were too busy wrapped up in each other to join the other four.

"Do you think it was a good idea to invite Tao and Kris to join us here?" Chanyeol asked as he s his arm around the smaller boy's waist and rested his chin on Baekhyun's shoulder.

"I'm having second thoughts." Baekhyun grinned. "Your friends are awful." He joked.

"Hey, they're your friends, too."

"Okay. Then they're great." Baekhyun shifted so that he can sit more comfortably in between Chanyeol's legs. He leaned on the taller boy before he said, "But you're the greatest."

"I love you." Chanyeol kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you, too... I guess." Baekhyun said teasingly. Chanyeol laughed. Baekhyun's birthday gift, a silver tree pendant, swinging in time with the shaking of his shoulders.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-thank yous, message and reader questions are (hopefully) answered in my very long (lol) author's note chap XD