Lotte World Adventure Part 1 (Outdoor and First Floor)

EXO-K VS SHINee [Sequel of Exo VS Sj]

You took a guide map of the whole theme park and you gasped as you open the big paper to reveal the full map. There are 4 stories and an outdoor park. There is also an ice rink at the basement.

“I want to go try this!” Sehun pointed at the map and more fingers are soon on it.

“I want to go on this!”

“This looks fun!”

“Let’s go here first!”

“No! We are going here first!”

“The outdoor looks fun, let’s go!”

The boys all pointed around the map as they crowded around you.

“Okay okay! We are going everywhere okay?” You said as you squeezed your way out of them. “But we should try to finish this floor activity before heading outside. Then we go upwards and lastly, the ice rink. Okay?” you asked and they nodded happily at your plan. You flipped open the big map again and try to locate your current location. Then you folded the map into a smaller version which only has the current floor on it.

“For starter, let’s go on this!” You pointed to the ‘Drunken Basket’ and you look around for it. It’s a ride when every one of you spins in the basket. In short, it’s a teacup ride, just which it’s on a platform that will spin with you.

japkor11_25[1].jpg

You started to walk towards it and the others followed while making mental notes on the rides that they want to ride on. You stand in front of it and you can hear people on it laughing hard as they spin. You lead the boys to the back of the queue as you waited for your turn to be on it.

“Let’s each have a turn to choose on the rides. If not we will be in a mess. So who wants to go first?” You asked and all the boys raised their hands instantly.

“Me Me!”

“No! Me first!”

“I am the eldest! I pick first!”

“But I am the youngest, so I should pick.”

They all argued among themselves and you shook your head.

“Guys.” You called out but no one is listening to you. “Guys, stop it.” You called out again but still no response. “Hey! Shut up!” You shouted, earning stares from the boys and the people around you. “I’ll decide on the order for you. Since I am the lady here, I should choose first.” You patted your chest and no one dared to protest. You smiled and continued, “Remember the game this morning? Since Sehun won it, so let him choose next. Then followed by Suho, D.O., Baekhyun, Chanyeol and last will be Kai.” The boys looked at each other before frowning.

“Unfair! Why am I last to decide?” Taemin winced. He is already used to being called as 'Kai' around all of you.

pout.gif

“It’s because you always like to disappear and that irritates me.” You poked his arm and he rubbed it with a cute pout. “And I decided the order according to who wakes up first. So blame yourself for waking up so late today.” You giggled at their pouting faces and soon it’s your turn to be on it.

The 7 of you sit inside a basket and you feel like you are being squeezed because the boys are too big size.

“Excuse me, only 6 on a ride. 1 of you please go over there.” The assistant pointed to another basket where there is a family of 4 in it. Since you are the closest to the exit of the basket, you quickly jumped out and waved goodbye to them.

“Spin as fast as you like!” You said before running away from the boys. Chanyeol frowned as he watches you get on another basket. He wanted to ride his first ride with you, but you ran away from his arms. The others on the same basket is excited and anticipating how it will feel like to be spinning crazily.

A loud beep sound is heard before the ride started to turn and picking up speed. Your smile is bigger when you see the 2 children trying their best to turn the wheel of the basket as fast as they could. The parents just smile and the dad apologized for the noisy children. You just nodded back as you found no reason to get angry at the 2 kids playing around. You look around to find the boys. But you can only see a basket crazily spinning at the side. You tried to turn your head with the basket to focus on whose basket it can be when you caught Chanyeol spinning in it.

“Faster! Faster! This is too slow!” Sehun chanted. The 6 of them are turning the wheel of the basket making it spinning faster than the other baskets. Because of their strength, the basket spun for a speed up to 70km/hr. It’s like a stress test on the basket and the boys keep laughing while spinning in it.

After 2 minutes of spinning, the ride slowed down and finally came to a stop. The family politely smiled to you before leaving and you waved back. You jumped out of your basket and you turned to the basket that is still trying to slow down. The door of the basket opened and a dizzy Baekhyun stepped out.

“There she is!” Baekhyun tried to point to you but failed as his eyes are playing tricks on him. Pushing him away, Taemin jumped out with a big grin. Following behind is a frowning Sehun. The others soon come out and tried not to fall as they walked towards you.

“How was it?” You asked.

“It was not fun! It’s not fast enough!” Sehun complained while folding his arms. “I can do a faster ride with my tornados.”

“Sehun-ah…” Suho held onto the latter’s shoulder while regaining his sense. “It’s too fast. We are not used to your tornado speed.”

.” Chanyeol called out and pointed the side of your face. “Since when did you have a sister? What’s her name? She looks prettier than you.”

“What?!” You shouted as you hit Chanyeol’s finger away.

“Chanyeol! Gain back your senses!” D.O. got back his senses and saw your face changed. He knew that if Chanyeol don’t make a good comeback, he will sure be scolded.

. Cool down. He is still dizzy from the ride. Thanks to Sehun.” Suho patted your back to calm you down.

“Yah, Stupid! Gain back your senses and apologize already!” Baekhyun hit the dizzy Chanyeol’s head. Chanyeol shook his head before scratching his head.

“Where did your sister go?” Chanyeol asked innocently.

“He’s back. Let’s go on another ride.” Taemin quickly changed the topic before you can even explode at Chanyeol.

“Let’s go on that next.” You pointed to the ‘The Conquistador’. It’s just a pirate ship with nice name. You can hear some screaming and laughter coming from it. Taemin and Sehun pulled you towards it and the others quickly told the blur Chanyeol on what happened so he could apologize fast.

11.1266163138.conquistador-pirate-ship.j

“Er… .” Chanyeol called out while queuing behind you.

“Hmmm?” You replied without looking at him because you are still acting mad at him calling your “sister” prettier than you. He fearfully poked your arm and you are still not turning towards him. The other boys behind him keep encouraging him to apologize and he feel pressured by them. So there is an awkward silent between the 2 of you.

It’s your turn to get on the ride. So the 7 of you went to the back of the ship where it will swing the highest. Chanyeol tried to sit beside you but you pulled D.O. to block him away. He frowned as he sat beside D.O. D.O.'s eyes widened as he is being trapped between the two of you. He nervously looked at the both of you because he don't dare to make any move to offend either side.

image

When the ride is about to start, D.O. was pulled away by Chanyeol and he switched his place before the safely bar can trap all of you. You rolled your eyes when you see the puppy-eyed Chanyeol smiling at you. Then the ride started by a little swings and soon, you are already reaching the top. The people around you are screaming and you feel like you are falling down every time the ship swings down. You screamed as you feel the wind blowing passed you, making your hair messy. Suddenly, you felt a hand around your waist and you traced up to the owner. It’s Chanyeol. He pulled you closer to him and securing you in his warm hug. Even if you are really angry at him, this warm hug will make you forgive him immediately. You let out a small smile as you lean on him until the ride stops.

When it stops, the safely bar rose itself, letting all of you go. All of you left the ship and you can see a happy Sehun now.

“It’s like the thing that I played in the playground. Let’s go on it again!” Sehun wanted to run to the back of the line but Baekhyun managed to pull him before he can run away by himself.

“We still have a lot of rides, Sehun. Don’t waste our time on the same one!” D.O. said and he nodded.

All of your stomachs are almost empty because you didn’t have breakfast before coming and it’s about noon time. So you decided to go for a quick brunch before going on the next ride. Taemin paid for all the food with his money again and you are still suspecting where did the money come from. He always shrugged when you asked him about his money. All of you had a quick bite before heading back to the middle of the first floor.

“Sehun, it’s your choice now.” You said and he touched his chin while looking around.

“Let’s go outside. I want to make my choice a good one.” He said as he started to walk to the Magic Land, which is the outside theme park.

Lotte+World+castle.JPG

“That!” Sehun pointed to the most obvious ride of all as all of you crossed the bridge towards outside. It’s the ‘Gyro Drop’.

image

Your jaws dropped at the same time as the ride drops down from a height of 70M. Screams are loud and short as the ride reaches the ground safely. Your heart stopped for a while when Sehun pointed to that ride. Chanyeol and Baekhyun jumped a little because of excitement but Chanyeol stopped when he saw your stone face.

“What’s wrong, ?” Chanyeol cupped your face to make you face him. He put his forehead on yours for a few seconds before backing away. “Your temperature is okay, but why do you look pale to me?”

“Sehun, can we choose another ride?” D.O. asked shyly. He is used to staying on the ground and not having a sudden drop from 70M towards the ground. Even when their space shuttle crash-landed, he had to take a few hours to get over the impact of the sudden touchdown. This is the reason why he never let Chanyeol or Sehun fly the shuttle. But surprisingly, this time Chanyeol “crash-landed” properly, that’s why he didn’t have any aftereffects when he reached your room.

“Let’s go for the smaller one over there!” Suho suggested after seeing all the reactions. You turned towards the said ride and watch how it operated. It is the ‘Bungee Drop’. It has 3 continuous bungee drops down from a lower level compared to the ‘Gyro Drop’.

Lotte%252520World%252520Bungee%252520Dro

It looks less dangerous and thrilling because the queue is quite short and not much screams are coming from it. D.O. and you swallowed hard before all the boys forcefully pulled the both of you into the queue. Your eyes followed the ride as it bounces up and down before slowing down to a stop.

“Our turn!” Sehun cheered as he run into the seat as soon as the gate opens. You hold onto Chanyeol’s arm tighter for every step you take and he kept looking at you worriedly.

“You know, if you don’t want to take it, you can just wait for us.” He stopped in front of you and put his hands on your shoulders. You faked a smile and replied, “What is the use of coming here and missing out all the fun? I think Sehun won’t be happy if I leave this one out.” You swallowed hard one last time before pulling Chanyeol towards the seat. Chanyeol keep looking at you while holding onto your hand securely. The safety bars lowered and trapped everyone at their position.

“Woo! Going up!” Sehun and Taemin stretched their arms out like they are Supermen as the ride rises up. D.O. shut his eyes tightly and silently prayed that the ride will be over quickly. Baekhyun is looking around and making more mental notes of which ride to ride next and Suho is just swinging his leg like a child. The ride reached about half the height of the ‘Gyro Drop’ and you can see the ‘Gyro Drop’ ride keep going up while your ride stops there. Without any warnings, it dropped down to 1/2 of its height and bounced back up again. You let out a little scream during the whole ride while Chanyeol is enjoying the wind. D.O. is holding onto the safety bars so tightly that his hands are starting to turn white. Cheers and laughter are heard from the other boys.

Soon, the ride finally came to a stop after the 3rd bounce. The safety bars rise themselves and you let out a big sigh of relief.

“See! It’s not that bad, right?” Chanyeol smiled while getting off his seat and brushing the dust off.

“Not that bad?! It’s horrible! Worse than your landing!” D.O. complained as his wobbly legs take him to the nearest bench. Suho supported D.O. as he keeps falling towards the front because of his legs.

“That’s not good enough. I still want to try that one!” Taemin winced as he pointed back to the ‘Gyro Drop’. Sehun nodded with a cute pout.

tumblr_m9wcoih2KT1qd5je2o1_500.jpg

“Why not you guys go while D.O. and I rest here for a while?” You quickly sat beside D.O. and act like you tired from the previous ride. A grin appeared on their faces and they ran towards the queue like how they charged towards the playground the last time. You shook your head as you see the 5 of them chatting happily at the queue while waiting the ride rising up and dropping down again.

“D.O., are you okay?” You asked D.O. when you see his almost pale hands. He looked down and shakes his hands, making the blood flowing back to his hands.

“I’m okay, just no more dropping-down rides for me. I had enough from Chanyeol’s and Sehun’s crash-landings.” He said as he gives you an assured smile. You gave him a question look and he chuckled. “Actually… Come to think of it, Chanyeol’s landing is much worse than this. I lied just now. It’s a few of that ride, and with the speed of that ride. Trust me; you won’t want to try it. When he gets excited, he can forget everything he learned.” He pointed at the ‘Gyro Drop’ ride that is coming down towards the ground and smiled. You imagine how it will be like and nodded at him.

“Then next time he offered a ride, I’ll think twice before boarding.” You told him and the both of you laughed.

“Let’s go see them?” D.O. put out his hand with a cheeky smile. You gladly took it and swing it towards the queue. D.O.’s heart did a little squeeze when your hand is in his. He knew he can never have you because you belong to Chanyeol, but he is happy by just seeing you happy like that. Maybe it’s your happy aura and the “almost-every-night-abduction” made him developed a little feeling for you, but that feeling will only be known by him since he never want to break up this lovely couple.

Chanyeol was busy chatting with Baekhyun until he saw you coming towards him, holding D.O.’s hand. He stopped and stared at you until you are near them.

“Chanyeol? Are you listening?” Baekhyun waved his hand in front of the stoning Chanyeol. He blinked a few times before turning back to Baekhyun.

“Oh? What were you saying?” He asked and Baekhyun shook his head.

“Next please.” The assistant waved his hand at the duo and Suho pushed them into the ride area. Chanyeol sat at the seat that is facing you and he frowned when he see D.O. joking with you and making you laugh. The safety bars secured them in place and the others giggled excitedly.

Soon, a buzzing sound is heard and the ride started to rises up. You turned to the ride and see a frowning Chanyeol. You waved at him with a smile and his lips curved the other way round. He waved a little as the safety bars are trapping most of his arms. He started to swing his legs as the ride is getting near the top. You laughed at the boys’ silliness and anticipated their reaction.

The ride reached the top and stayed there for a while. Without any warning or signal, it drops down at a speed of 100 KM/H. All the people on the ride screams and hair are flying around messily but mostly upwards. You can hear the others’ screams clearly but Chanyeol’s scream is too deep. After a second, the ride slowed down and touched the ground safely. You can hear some chattering and the safety bars freed the people. You skipped towards the exit and waited for them to come out. You can see Suho’s legs getting a little wobbly and Baekhyun still in shock state. Sehun and Taemin beamed so widely that their eyes can barely be seen. Soon, Chanyeol and Baekhyun got off the seat and approach the exit.

“Again! Again!” Sehun chanted and wanted to run back to the end of the queue. But Suho ran after the running Sehun and hugged him before he reach the end.

“It’s my turn to choose now!” Suho complained cutely.

image (Sorry Suho! *run*)

All of you laughed at them and Chanyeol came to stand closer to you. You felt the giant towering over your back and you turned around to a jealous Chanyeol. He hugged you from the back protectively and pushed D.O. further away with his body. You giggled at his jealousy and turned back to the others.

“Let’s go on that one!” Suho suggested the ‘Gyro Swing’.

gyro%20swing.jpg

“Wow! It’s like a bigger version of that thing that we played just now but it can flip up more and it spins. Cool! I want to try!” Sehun bounced while pointing at it. D.O. and you frowned at their suggestion and let out a sigh each.

“I guess, we are going to sit here for quite a while.” You said as you look at D.O. nodding.

“No! You are coming!” Chanyeol said as he pouted.

“No way am I getting on that kind of rides. I don’t want to vomit out all my brunch.” You argued back and Chanyeol puffed his cheeks even bigger. You poked them and he let out the air in it.

 

“Then I am staying with you.” He said while hugging you tighter. He side-eyed D.O. before turning around to find more rides.

“Why not we go on that ride?” He pointed to the Roller Coaster called ‘Atlantis’. You let out a loud gasp and swallowed hard.

lotteworld1big.jpg

“Chanyeol, that is like one of the fastest roller coaster in the world. I don’t even dare to take the ‘Gyro Drop’; do you think I will even take that?” You asked him and he shook his head in disappointment.

“It’s okay if you want to play. We come here just to have fun. You should go play.” You pulled his arms away and let yourself free from his grip.

“Don’t want! I want to be with you!” Chanyeol stomped his feet like a child wanting a toy so badly.

“Hey! Why not you guys go on your own rides and we go on our own? Then you won’t need to follow us all around. Let’s meet at the ‘Swing Tree’ then we go inside together.” Taemin suggested and all of them nodded along.

“Okay! Bye!” Chanyeol quickly said and pulled you away from them. D.O. ran up with both of you and Chanyeol eyed him.

“Why are you here? I thought you are with them?” Chanyeol asked him.

“You want me to follow that crazy team? No way! They will sure pull me on the rides.” D.O. complained.

“Where shall we go?” You asked them and both of them stopped looking at each other in the eyes. They shrugged and look at the safer rides.

“Why not go to this?” You pointed to the ‘Castle Music Show’. And both of them nodded. You went in front and got amazed by the animated effects of the paintings and displays. It’s like they are alive and standing in front of you. The music background is loud enough to cover the whole room. The animated displays moved in sync with the music and danced around in their little frame of spaces. Chanyeol’s and D.O.’s eyes are as big as ping pong balls. “Wooo” and “Waa” keep escaping from their mouths as they walked behind you. Chanyeol kept pointing around at the different cute ghost that is speaking and he even imitated them. The two of you played around and D.O. was left all alone at the side, watching the two of you being childish at each other.

After a 10 minutes’ walk in the ‘Castle Music Show’, you all exited the room and felt the heat and light from the sun shining down on you. You look at the time and it’s about half past 1 in the afternoon.

“That was quite boring after a few minutes. They keep replaying it.” D.O. yawned as he stretched his body.

“If you think it’s boring, then go other place. Don’t follow us.” Chanyeol shooed D.O. to the side and he come closer to you. His jealousy didn’t leave a bit.

“Fine. Then I’ll go find the others. I bet they are more fun than the both of you.” D.O. sticks out his tongue before leaving to find the others. Chanyeol smile creeps out when he see D.O. walking further and further away.

“Chanyeol! How can you shoo D.O. away like that? He joined us because he is…”

“I don’t care! I want my own time with you.” Chanyeol turned back to hug you closer to him. The children that are exiting the ‘Castle Music Show’ keep looking and pointing at Chanyeol and you hugging. Your face heated up and pinkish patch are pasted on your cheeks as you pull away from Chanyeol’s hug.

“Chanyeol. People are looking. Let’s go somewhere else.” You looked at the floor, feeling embarrassed from the stares.

“Let’s go.” Chanyeol ignored the stares and holds your hand while walking towards the ‘Geneva Cruise Line’. There are more couples in the queue and Chanyeol is not letting your hand go. The both of you board the ship and Chanyeol sat super close to you.

“You don’t need to stick so close to me.” You shifted towards your sides and Chanyeol shifted towards you.

“But... Look at the people on the ship. They are all hugging and holding hands. Some even sit on each other’s legs. So why can’t I…” Chanyeol shines his puppy eyes at you and you sighed in defeat. The ship started to move towards the beautiful scenery and Chanyeol s his arms around your waist when you are not looking at him. You felt someone clinging on you and you look down to see a pair of arms locking you in position. You turned around and see Chanyeol face just inches away from yours. He leaned in closer and rested his head on your shoulder. You quickly turned around to hide your flushing face and see the flowery trees with birds chirping so freely on it. There are some birds flying around, chasing each other and chirping loudly.

.” Chanyeol called out and when you are turning to face him, your cheek meets his lips. He planted a soft kiss on your cheek and slowly back away to let you turn fully to him. You stared at his eyes and he turned your body to make you more comfortable. Then he leaned in for another soft but passion kiss on your lips. That moment is perfect. His lips on yours, so soft and tender. Moving so slowly but wonderfully. No Kai or any er to stop this moment from happening. No disturbance and the background is beautiful scenery of nature. When he backs away for breath, his eyes sparkled with love. You feel your heart beating in a random rate, sometimes fast, sometimes slow. He put your hair behind your ears and smiles sweetly. He is ready to lean in for the last passion kiss before this ride can finish.

You closed your eyes as a signal that you are ready for it and he leaned in to capture your lips with his again. The sweet feeling of his soft lips crashing down on your lips. Then Chanyeol secretly bite your lips a little and you open your eyes to see him smiling with his eyes closed. You press your lips closer and his lips teasingly. This time it’s him who opens his eyes to look at your smirking face. When he is about to intrude your mouth with his tongue, a guy tap the both of you’s shoulder.

“Sorry to break the kiss, but we have already reached the shore.” He rubbed the back of his neck shyly. He felt sorry to cut the both of you from that moment but the next group of people are already waiting impatiently for the both of you to alight. The whole ship is empty except the three of you. The both of you looked at each other and giggled before apologizing and got off the ship. You were busy kissing until you forgot that the 30 minutes boat ride can be as short as 2 kisses. Wonderful times are always so short.

“I was supposed to have my revenge on you.” Chanyeol sighed as he held onto your hand.

“But you started it first.” You argued while swing both of your hands. He pinched your nose and pulled you towards another couple ride, the ‘Lord Nelson’s Armada’. You don’t know why Chanyeol is getting so jealous of D.O. that he wanted to do so many couple stuffs now with you. But you like being with this giant alien. It makes you feel special. ‘Chanyeol, I know you are jealous. But why are you being so childishly cute. Hehe. Anyway, who will have a giant alien from EXO as a date? No one! It’s just me! I am that special girl!’ you thought while giggling to yourself. Chanyeol eyed you suspiciously and you just grinned at him instead.

 swan-boats-of-boston.jpg (I can't find this ride's picture. So I used others.)

When you reached there, Chanyeol pointed to a swan ride that is at the side. The assistant led the both of you towards it and let you board it. The both of you had life jackets on before pedalling away to the middle of the lake.

“I don’t get why they need us to wear these jacket but it feels uncomfortable.” Chanyeol complained as he pedalled.

“It’s to save your life when you drop into the water, you giant alien.” You giggled and he pouted cutely.

“I know how to swim. And Suho will save me before I can swim to the shore. So there is no need to wear this. Can I take it off?” Chanyeol pleased but you shake your head.

“Just wear it. Let’s pedal towards there.” You pointed towards a big fountain that is in the middle of the lake. Chanyeol pedal faster and the boat started to turn towards your side.

“Chanyeol! Wait! You are pedalling too fast! I can’t keep up.” You panted as you tried to keep up with Chanyeol’s speedy pedalling.

“Sorry.” He slowed down and leaned closer to you, “A kiss and we will get there in no time.” You laughed and pushed his face away.

“Since when did you have Kai’s power?” You teased as you pedalled with all your strength and the boat is getting closer to the fountain in no time.

“So you rather Kai be your companion, huh? Then you can go play his teleportation power EVERY DAY. Teleport to everywhere you like in seconds.” Chanyeol crossed his arms in front of his chest and puff his cheeks as big as his fist. The boat stopped and you laughed at his cuteness.

tumblr_m7umsooUVo1rn0huao1_500.jpg

“So you are jealous of him?” You let out an evil smirk and he turned towards the other side to avoid eye contact.

“I am not. I am just… Suggesting you… Since you like his power that much.” Chanyeol nervously looked around.

“Okay then. I’ll go find him later when we get on shore.” You folded your arms and he turned to you immediately.

“Then I shall not let you land on shore. We should stay here until they are gone.” He argued and the cute jealousy is already filling the surrounding. You chuckled at him but his brows are still wrinkled together. You press the middle of the wrinkled brows, making them apart and smoothen.

“You silly alien! If I like Kai, I would have been with him from the start. And not be with a giant-dangerous-fire-powered-cute-silly-alien. Don’t you see that I am just teasing you?” You explained and he frowned. You pinched his cheeks to force a smile up and laughed at the funny face that you just created.

“Where did my Happy Virus go?” You asked and he beamed immediately. Hearing the name ‘Happy Virus’ makes him feel special, because it’s a name that is created by him and only him. And it is a name that is specially dedicated to you but you used it back at him, so it’s just for the both of you. He pulled your face closer and gave your forehead a quick peck before moving towards your lips. Both of the lips brushed against each other before a familiar voice interrupted the kiss.

“Chanyeol!! !!”

The both of you turned towards the voice and saw the few boys waving crazily at the both of you. Chanyeol sighed loudly before ignoring them and peck on your lips.

“Why is there always someone interrupting us?” He asked and the boys called out again.

“I don’t know. Since we always failed to get rid of them, maybe we should just kiss in front of them.” You shrugged and he nodded.

“Yes. We should.” With that, he pulled you closer and planted a longer kiss on your lips. The boys saw the actions from afar and some looked away awkwardly.

“Maybe we should give them some time together.” Suho suggested and they all nodded. They started to walk towards the ‘Swing Tree’, a swinging chair around a ‘tree’ ride. The both of you stopped after a few seconds to catch breaths and you saw them leaving.

“I think we should go find them now. We can kiss more later at home, don’t want to waste the time here kissing.” You said and started pedalling back towards the shore. Chanyeol followed your order and pedalled back, staring at the boys’ back with death glares. ‘I will get all of you for spoiling our moment!’ Chanyeol thought as he alight the swan ride.

“Hey guys! Wait for us!” You pulled Chanyeol along towards the guys and they stopped for you to catch up.

“How’s the ride?” You asked them and all of them started to tell you their excitement and enjoyment of the rides. Even D.O. has some amazing comments about the roller coaster.

“I guess you enjoyed your moment with Chanyeol.” Baekhyun teased and you turned red.

tumblr_m22x2ahxA01rshq9io6_r1_1280.jpg

“Yeah. We heard D.O. complaining about the sweet couple stuff that the both of you did in the music show.” Sehun added and D.O. nodded.

“YES! We are enjoying our moment very much. Thank you.” Chanyeol stepped up protectively and pulled you slightly behind him to cover your blushing face.

“I even saw them kissing at the boat ride.” Taemin commented and you buried your face on Chanyeol’s back due to embarrassment.

“They are a sweet couple indeed.” Suho praised and gave an approving pat on Chanyeol’s arm. Chanyeol smiled at the comment and wiggled his brows.

“It’s because I am a good companion.” Chanyeol praised himself and the group laughed. You lightly hit his back as a reply and he laughed as well.

IMG_3186.jpg

All of you are already in the queue for ‘Swing Tree’ and you are still hiding behind Chanyeol because the boys didn’t stop teasing the both of you. Your face is already as red as tomato but they didn’t stop.

“Next please.” The assistant moved his hands and the boys started walking into the swinging area. Chanyeol pulled you out from his back and he led you to a hanging chair on the inner side. He sat you down on the chair and sat next to you while looking at you. The boys soon surrounded the both of you and they continued to tease you. You just covered your face and keep protesting but you know that won’t help at all.

A soft buzzing sound is heard before the ride starts to turn anti-clockwise. The hanging chairs started to swing outwards and your feet left the grounds a few inches more by seconds. Their teasing finally comes to a stop when it is replaced by their amusement. The swing started to pick up speed and the hanging chairs are tilted slightly towards the left. When you start noticing it, you are already a few meters off the ground and your chair is already tilting 45 degrees to the left. You turned towards the grinning Chanyeol and the wind rushed against you. You feel the freedom in the wind and you let out a happy sigh. You love this feeling. You don’t know is Sehun playing with his power or not, but you just love how the wind are blown against you, making your hair flying in all different kinds of direction.

But the lovely moment only lasted for a few minutes. The spinning slowed down and the chairs are straightening up again. The wind is less powerful and the ride is getting closer and closer to the ground. When it comes to a stop, the hanging chairs are still slightly swaying from left to right. You let yourself off the safety bars and hopped out of the chair. Welcoming you was Chanyeol with his hand stretched out in front of you, asking you to hold it. Baekhyun jumped off his chair and took Chanyeol’s hand before you could and Chanyeol shot him a death glares. The boys laughed as they pushed the both of you out of the swinging area.

“Let’s go inside. We are finished with the outside.” D.O. suggested and all of you moved indoors. You looked at the time and half of the day is gone just like that. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Sorry that I made all of you waited for a month.. I had my finals during that month and I am being defeated by the laziness and games. So I didn't really typed. I have split the Lotte World Adventure into 2 parts so it won't be too long to read.. 

Spoiler: There is no Kai scene in this because he will be joining in the next chapter when they are back home... I am planning to make TaeKai moments in the future. SO PLEASE ANTICIPATE! The fun time will also be ending soon when SHINee World's arrival is just a month away. The battle of EXO-K and SHINee will come in about 4 (?) chapters more. 

Thanks to the people for the pretty photos of Lotte World. (I will be grabbing some more in the next chapter.)

Lastly, thanks for waiting! I'll post the Lotte World Adventure Part 2 by this week! Don't worry!

image