Chapter 1

My Choice

Yoona get out of her car and walk to her dorm. Finally her drama filming is end.

"Ah so full and tired, foods at Love Rain party are great, I ate too much" She thought while walk to her dorm.

At the dorm, her members are watching TV, but there're only 7 peeple. "Taeyeon unnie, where's Joo-hyun? Dating huh?" Yoona sked her unnie.

"Yeah, she is...." said Taeyeon before Tiffany interupted her.

"Yeah, she's going out with Yonghwa a while ago. She seems so happy since they haven't met for a week. Our maknae is grown up yoong. I'm so envy, she's the maknae and I'm the unnie but I didn't have boyfriend." said Tiffany enviously.

"YAH, MIYOUNG-AH not only who didn't have boyfriend! Me too!" Sooyoung screamed.

"Don't scream Choi Sooyoung! You said you didn't have boyfriend? So, who is the one who you called everynight? And Donghae oppa told me that Siwon oppa always talked on the phone in their room everynight while you doing the same thing in our room"  asked Jessica curiously.

"YAH! SICA! I don't what you talking about" Sooyoung said while blushing. Rest of her members giving her suspicious look while laughing so hard. Yoona only smile when she her member blushing.

"Keep calm Sooyoung unnie, it's okay if Siwon oppa is your boyfriend. We will waiting for your treat. Hahahaha. I would go to my room to rest." Yoona said.

Then she walked to her room. And suddenly...

'Michige bogo sipeun saram
Michige deutgo sipeun noye hanmadi
Saranghe sarangheyo geudeneun odinnayo
Gaseumgipi bakhin geuriun saram geude yongwonhi ganjikhalleyo
Ottokhanayo
Chagawotdon geudega
Geuredo bogosipoyo'

And she looked at the name of the caller, Geun Sukkie oppa. She pressed Answer button.

"Hello oppa! Did you go home safely?"

"Yes Yoona-ya. Where are you?" He smiled widely when he hear her voice.

"At dorm. What's the matter that make you called in late night oppa?"

"Ah, nothing. Yoona-ya you know that my concert is next month right?"

"Yes oppa. I would make sure to come. Kkkk~" she said enthusiastically.

"Great! Honestly, I wanna ask if you would like to come, but you said you would come before I ask. Hahaha. Goodnight Yoona" He smiled and felt relieve since she said she would come to his concert.

"Goodnight too oppa! See you soon :D" said Yoona before she ended the call.

Then she changed to her pyjamas and pray before sleep.