Chapter 9: EXO-K Concert

It's Goodbye

Saturday came by fast. It was already 9 am. The concert started at 10 am. You looked into your closet to find a cute outfit to wear. You digged in for about 10 minutes, until you finally saw one. 

(The outfit)

You grabbed it and grabbed a towel. You headed into the shower. You took a shower and then put on your outfit. You heard a knock downstairs. You heard your Umma opened the door.

"OHHHH Hana! Nice to see you come in!" Umma said. You blow dried your hair which you barely do, and fixed your hair up. Then you fixed yourself up with makeup. You didnt put on alot. You then looked into the mirror, satisfied you walked out of the door. You headed downstairs. You looked over, and saw Hana sitting down on the couch. 

(Hana's outfit)

You walked over to her.

"Tomboy clothing again?" you asked. She nodded with a smile. You shook you head and checked the time. 9:40. *WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE* you thought. You grabbed Hana's wrist and ran out the door. You guys rushed to the place. You guys reached there at 9:55. You showed her the girl at the booth your tickets, and she took them. You both proceded, and Hana was smiling like an idiot. You guys started hearing girls screaming. It was loud. 5 Minutes passed and the lights got dark. The concert has started. 6 guys poped up on stage. It was EXO-K. You tried looking at their face, but couldnt because you guys were far back. EXO-K started singing, and you could hear Hana singing along. Other fans started singing along to. It was one heck of a place. *I should've bought some earplugs* you thought as you tried blocking out the loud sounds. The concert lasted 3 hours. Your eardrums started to hurt. When it was finished, they disappeared. You needed to get closer to them and try to find Sehun. The crowd started going outside. Hana watched you look at the stage. She wanted to talk, but the crowd push you both apart. You ran around to see if you can find them. Then finally you found their dressing room. You bit your lip and wondered if you should enter. Then the door opened. The person who was standing there was....

_______________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: 

IM SO SORRY IF THIS IS A BAD CHAPPIE....I'VE NEVER WENT TO A CONCERT BEFORE....><"....forgive me if it's not how it is supposed to be ahaha...atleast it's what i think it would be O.o.....anyways i hope you enjoy the chappie and the cliffhanger :D

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong