Chapter 37: Hangout

It's Goodbye

You sighed. *Nothing to do today* you thought. Just then, you got a text. 

Hey, want to come hangout with me today?-Luhan

You smiled at the text. *Yay now i have something to do!!!* you thought. You immediately typed on your keypad.

Yes :D!!! I've been so bored...so where you want to meet at?-EunJi

You set your phone down and went to your closet. You went to grab an outfit to change in. You looked around until you saw a simple and cute outfit. You changed into it, and ran into the bathroom. You looked in the mirror and smiled. You ran back into your room, and picked your cell phone up.

Just go outside-Luhan

*Go outside?* you thought. You went to grab a pair of shoes. Then you put them on and went downstairs. You looked around to see if Umma and Appa were there. Umma was in the kitchen.

"Umma im leaving for a bit" you said.

"Okay be careful!!!" Umma said. You smiled andn then went to the front door. You opened the door to find Luhan waiting there. You laughed and went outside. You closed the door behind you. You looked at Luhan, and Luhan looked at you. You both smiled at each other, then laughed.

"So where are we going?" you asked.

"How bout the cafe like old times" Luhan said and laughed. You smiled then nodded. Both of you walked side-by-side downtown. You both talked and talked on your way there. You figured out that Tao was doing fine since he got injured, but he cant dance for awhile, so they have to practice without him sometimes. You both laughed once in awhile when Luhan tried to be funny. *I miss hanging with Luhan* you thought. Both of you arrived at the cafe, and Luhan went to order. You found a nice table near a corner. Soon Luhan came back with the drinks. You setted your phone on the table. Your wallpaper was you and Sehun when you were little. You took a picture of the picture so you could have it on your phone. Your phone went off and the wallpaper showed. Luhan looked over and saw it. He grew curious. You got a missed call, because you didnt want to answer it. Luhan looked at you.

"Who's that in your phone's wallpaper?" Luhan asked.

"Oh...me and Sehun when we were little..." you said. *I knew it...she still likes Sehun..* Luhan thought. The cafe door opened. You looked over and saw a girl. She went to the counter and bought a drink. You tried looking at her face. She turned around and it was Hana.

"HANA!!!" you yelled. Hana looked around and saw you with someone. She ran to you, and sat next to you.

"Mianhae if i disturbed" Hana said and bowed at Luhan, but she didnt know it was him. Luhan looked up, and Hana saw.

"Nevermind" Hana said and sat next to you. Luhan looked at her. *She's ruining our hangout* Luhan thought and pouted. Luhan looked at you, and then you looked at Luhan. Mianhae you mouthed to him. Gwenchana he mouthed back.

"What are you guys talking about?" Hana asked.

"Nothing" you and Luhan said.

"Yah ert tell me!!" Hana said to Luhan.

"Bwoh?! ert?!" Luhan yelled. You giggled.

"You guys look cute together" you said.

"NO!!" Luhan and Hana yelled together. The other customers looked at your table. You got up and bowed.

"Mianhae" you said. Then you sat down.

"Yahhh keep it down" you said.

"Wahhh then you stop thinking that" Hana said. Luhan pouted. *Hana isnt the one i like..its you EunJi* Luhan thought. Hana looked at Luhan, and Luhan looked back. It turned into a staring contest. You giggled. *They dont notice it....but i do...keke they are so cute* you thought. Luhan then looked away and turned to you.

"EunJi we should go" Luhan said.

"No EunJi is coming with her best friend that she hasnt seen in forever" Hana said.

"I can hangout with you both" you said trying not to laugh.

"I cant hang out with that!" Hana and Luhan said together. They pointed at each other. Luhan pointed at Hana and Hana pointed at Luhan. You giggled.

"You guys are cute together" you said. Hana facepalmed. *She doesnt get that i dont like him* Hana thought. *I dont like Hana...* Luhan thought. Then they both glared at each other. You laughed then walked out of the cafe.

"Wait!!" they both yelled. They followed after you. You walked out and saw Sehun walking to the cafe. He was crossing the street. Soon, you saw a flash in the distance.

__________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

OOOOOOOOooooo....so whats going to happen?! maybe 1 or 2 chappies left before i end it?....i know it seemed like i rushed the ending but i dont even have anymore ideas left.....><"

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong