Chapter 35: Memories

It's Goodbye

"Mianhae!!" you yelled. You looked up and saw some girl there. She looked at you, then scoffed. 

"Watch where you're going." she said in a cold tone. *Wow okay i apologized..* you thought. Then you turned around and started walking away. You felt someone following you, so you turned around. No one. *Is it just me?* you thought. Slowly you walked, and you could hear someone else's footsteps other than yours. You quickly turned around, but no one again. *Hmmm...* you thought. Then you started to run. You turned around, and no one. *My imagination?* you thought. Then you began to walk. You walked around for awhile. It was still daylight. *Maybe i should go home..* you thought. You walked again and finally arrived to your house. You opened the door and walked in. After that, you looked out of the window. You saw someone pop out from the bushes and turn away. *who is that?* you thought. You couldnt see his face clearly. *Did he follow me?* you thought.

"EunJi is that you?" Umma yelled. You snapped out of your thoughts.

"Ne Umma!!" you yelled back. You took off your shoes, and setted them down on the ground. You walked over to see Umma making dinner. 

"need help Umma?" you asked.

"Aniyo, gwenchana" Umma said. You sighed then walked upstairs. *What to do..* you thought. You jumped onto your bed and started looking into space. *Maybe i should go take a bath?* you thought. You smiled and went to you closet. You opened it, and something fell. It fell on your foot.

"OWWWWWWWWW" you yelled.

"GWENCHANA?!" Umma yelled after hearing you scream.

"NE!!" you yelled back. You looked down and you saw s brown box. *What's this?* you thought. You picked it up, and dusted it off. Seunji it wrote on it. *Seunji?* you thought. Slowly you walked back to you bed and sat on it. Then you slowly opened the box. You looked around and there was pictures of you and Sehun inside of it. Also, things Sehun gave you, for you to keep. You sighed. Then you slowly picked up one picture. It was when both of you were kids, and were in the park. You both were on the swings. 

(Flashback)

"Eunnie hurry up! You're slow!" Sehunnie yelled.

"Wait for me Sehunnie!!" you yelled. You ran slolwy with your short legs. You huffed and puffed as you tried catching up with Sehun. Sehun looked back and saw you trying to catch up. He laughed and stopped, so you could catch up with him. You ran as fast as you could to Sehunnie. Slowly you ran, and slowly you got closer and closer. Finally when you caught up wth him, you were all tired.

"You're too fast" you whined.

"Why is Eunnie so short then~" Sehunnie teased.

"Yahhh!" you yelled. Then you tried chasing after him, but you were still tired. You gave up, and Sehunnie laughed. You pouted, and fell to the ground. You sat there and pouted. Sehun looked at you. Then he ran to you.

"Yahh come on, are you mad at me?" Sehunnie said. You didnt answer. Sehunnie went closer and tickled you. You started laughing.

"yahhh! Stop!!" you yelled. After awhile Sehunnie stopped. You then tried to catch your breath. Sehun then looked around.

"we're at the park!!" Sehun said. You looked around and it was the park. You ran over to the swings. Sehun ran after you. You tried getting on the big swing, but you couldnt because you were short, and couldnt jump on. You were a kid.  Sehun laughed. Then he got on his knees and hand on the ground. You looked at him.

"Climb so you can reach" Sehun said. You pouted, but hten climbed on his back and got on the swing. Then Sehun got up and laughed.

"waeyo?" you asked him.

"You're so short Eunnie, and you're heavy~" Sehun teased. You pouted again. Sehun went to you and pinched your cheeks. You covered your cheek.

"That hurted" you pouted. Sehun laughed.

"Mianhae" Sehun said. Then he climbed on the other swing. Both of you were swinging now together. It was fun, and you both talked and talked.

(End of Flashback)

a tear slipped your eyes. *Wae am i crying for you again Sehun?* you thoughtas your wiped your tear.

___________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Wahhhhh~.......i think the ending of this wasnt too boring i hope....lol im lazy to go re-read it so...if there is a mistake mianhae you can tell me or ignore it XD...i wrote it while laying on my bed....XD

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong