Chapter 32: Moments With Umma and Appa

It's Goodbye

You closed the door, and you turned around. You were greeted by hugs. Umma and Appa gave you a big bear hug.

"We missed you!!" Umma yelled.

"You should've called!!!!" Appa yelled.

"I miss you too, and mianhae" you pouted. You hugged them back for a good 5 minutes. You started crying.

"Waeyo?" Appa said.

"I missed you Umma...Appa.." you said sniffling. Appa then patted your head. Umma wiped your tear.

"Kaja!" Umma said.

"Where?" you asked.

"Since you're back, lets all go someplace!!" Umma said. Appa ran to grab the keys. They pulled you into the car and Appa drove. Appa drove to a resturaunt. *This isn't suprising...Appa likes to go out to eat* you thought. He parked close to the palce. You all got out and got inside. You had to wait for a spot to sit at since it was packed. You waited 30 minutes, but you didnt mind because it was nice being with Umma and Appa. The waiter took you guys to a table. It was nice, but it was kinda crowded with people around. You guys sat down, and started thinking about what you wanted to eat. You werent hungry, so you didnt want to order. Soon Umma and Appa picked out what they wanted. The waiter came around again, and started taking your orders. When Umma and Appa finished ordering, the waiter turned to you. You shook your head no. He then walked away. Umma and Appa started looking at you.

"You should eat..you're getting thinner." Umma said.

"Im not hungry though..." you pouted.

"We are going to feed you then" Appa said.

"Andwae!" you said. They laughed. You pouted. The food had arrived, and the drinks did too. Umma and Appa started eating, but they wanted you to have some. You were being stubborn and said no. They sighed. *she's going to say she's hungry later* they both thought. You sat there watching them. You all talked. *It's nice being with Umma and Appa..* you thought.

"So...." Appa said.

"Waeyo?" you asked.

"Ani" Appa said. You looked at him confused.

"Hmmm where do you want to go now?" Umma asked.

"The park!" you said excitedly. They laughed. Soon they finished, and you left. Appa drove you guys to the park. It was getting dark soon, so you guys didnt stay for long. You all walked around the park and laughed. Soon you saw an ice cream cart. You tugged on Appa's arm. He looked at you, and you pointed at the ice cream. Appa laughed, and ruffled your hair.

"Aish, this girl" Appa said and laughed. You all walked to the ice cream cart, and Appa bought you ice cream. You smiled and thanked Appa. Umma laughed. *Knew she would be hungry atleast* Umma thought. Soon, you guys had to go home. You all watched the sun go down, then left the park. You arrived home, and you were sleepy. You immediately went to your room, and laid on your bed. You fell into a deep sleep. Umma and Appa saw that you werent there when they turned around. They figured you went to your room, so they walked upstairs to check. They were right. You fell asleep ontop of your bed. Appa and Umma went inside. Appa picked you up, and Umma moved the blanket. Appa setted you down, and tucked you into bed. Then they left and closed the light.

______________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

i hope it didnt seem too rushed >< i bet it did though...didnt it? hmm...please comment? :D

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong