Chapter 31: No Regrets

It's Goodbye

Luhan ran to you. He grabbed you, and you gasped. You turned around and saw Luhan. Hana walked and stood by Luhan also, putting you behind them. You 'hid' behind them as they glared at the 2 people. It was Jihye and Sehun. The one you bumped into was Jihye. Jihye started smirking and laughing. Luhan and Hana still was glaring. Sehun kept his eyes on you, but couldnt clearly see since you were behind Luhan. Somehow, Sehun started hurting, seeing you being protected by Luhan. You grabbed onto Luhan's arm, and Sehun saw your tiny hands around his arm. Sehun sighed. Hana glared at Sehun. Jihye started to get annoyied.

"Whats the point in protecting a worthless girl?" Jihye said.

"She's better than you" Hana fought back.

"Heh, not really if she got denied many times." Jihye said. You started getting angry.

"She tries, but fails at getting back what she once lost." Jihye said while smirking. You moved out from behind them, and Luhan tried protecting you, but you moved away.

"Atleast she made new friends along the way" Luhan said.

"What's the point when she's just going to break your heart and then try to get you back" Jihye said. Memories started playing in your head. Luhan glared at Sehun, and Sehun looked away. *Cant's even say anything? Yeah you're sorry alright* Luhan thought. Luhan was about to fight back, but you stopped him. You grabbed his arm and shook your head. Luhan looked at you, and softened.

"Oh i see, you need bodyguards." Jihye said.

"Ani, i dont care anymore. It's no use fighting with someone like you." You said and looked at Jihye. Jihye scoffed.

"Atleast i dont cry easily." Jihye said.

"Atleast i have a heart. I dont need to cry anymore. There's no reason to cry." you said while smiling. Jihye laughed at you response.

"Oh so when at the mall when Sehun pushed you, you werent crying?" Jihye said while laughing.

"I admit it, i cried. I realised i lost something now." You said. Then you grabbed Hana's hand and Luhan's hand and walked passed them. Sehun watched you walk away. *No reason to cry? I..hurted Eunnie?..* Sehun thought. Jihye laughed loud enough for you to hear.

"So what you're saying is you gave up, because you knew you lost?" Jihye yelled. You clenched onto Luhan's hand tightly. Luhan noticed it, and looked at you. You stood still. Jihye turned around and saw you stopped walking. Hana even looked at you with sad eyes. *She must be really hurt...* Hana thought. *EunJi dont let this go to you...smile...you're prettiest like that...when you hurt i hurt...* Luhan thought. You looked up into the sky.

"Yes, i gave up...but i have no regrets." you said in almost a whisper. Luhan and Hana were the only one who heard you though. Sehun looked at you with pity. *Eunnie..forgive me for the way i acted...after seeing you hurt...i realised i missed you too...come back..* Sehun thought. You continued walking. *I have to let go..* you thought. Jihye chuckled and pulled Sehun the different direction. Sehun didnt want to go, but reluctantly followed Jihye. You on the other hand was almost dragging Hana and Luhan. Your grip on their hands was tight. You then realized you gripped their hands a little too tight. You loosened your grip and looked at both of them. You smiled. *How can she smile after that?* Hana thought. *Sehun..i thought you said you were sorry...yet you didnt even stand up to Jihye when EunJi is hurting...* Luhan thought. It was a silent way back to your home. When you arived, you waved Hana and Luhan goodbye, then walked straight in. You closed the door, then turned around. You were greeted by hugs.

__________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Wowo....i didnt think it would be this sad ><" i was thinking of having a small encounter but i guess it didnt happen? Anyways i hope this wasnt too sad...

Also...i was listening to Nobelese No Regrets when i was typing this song.

Link to song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw5EV1EtFF4

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong