Chapter 30: Accidental Kiss

It's Goodbye

There was a knock on the door. Tao was the first one to get to the door. He slowly opened the door, and Hana was there. Hana looked at them, and they looked back. There was a staring contest for 2 minutes.

"What?" Hana said.

"Nothing.." they responded. Then Hana was looking everywhere. She entered their dorm, and looked around. She walked around in each room, until she reached Luhan's room. She opened the door slightly, and peeked inside, but a hand landed on her shoulder. Hana turned around fast, and was face-to-face with Luhan. Hana glared at him.

"Let go!" Hana yelled.

"You really want to see EunJi change into new clothes?" Luhan teased. Hana's face grew red, and she closed the door. Then she walked downstairs pulling Luhan with her.

"Yah! whats your problem? you were going to peek!" Luhan yelled.

"Shut up! I'm not gonna leave you up there." Hana said. Luhan pouted *Its not like i would look at EunJi, i'm not that erted* Luhan thought. Hana pulled him all the way to the couch. There Luhan sat down on the couch with a confused face. *ert being the only guy up there when i arrive!* Hana thought.

"Yah i thought the guest was supposed to be nice!" Luhan yelled. All of the other EXO-M members didnt want to get involved. Hana puffed her cheeks. You just finished changing into a new outfit. You put Luhan's shirt that you wore on his bed. You then opened the door. You walked out, and heard some shouting. Curiosity was in you, and you slowly followed the sound. It led you downstairs to see Luhan and Hana yelling. They didnt even notice that you had came downstairs. You walked to the EXO-M members. You looked at them, but they were looking at Luhan and Hana. You decided to watch too. You watched them argue and fight. *Hmm they look cute together* you giggled. When you giggled they all looked over to you.

"Wahh! Yeppeuda!" Tao yelled. This called Luhan's attention to you guys. *wow ignoring me now?!* Hana mentally yelled in her head. Luhan got up and started walking to you.

"YAHHH !!! I was talking to you!!!" Hana yelled. She then grabbed Luhan's shirt from the back. This caused Luhan to fall, and Hana fell with him. Luhan turned around so he would fall on his back instead of face first, but to him it was a bad choice. Hana fell ontop of Luhan, and her lips met his. They stayed like that for a couple minutes until Luhan realised what just happened. He pushed Hana off of him, and started yelling at her again. This caused another fight to break out for them. You giggled then walked to them. *Keke they are so cute* you thought. You walked behind Luhan and pushed him closer to Hana.

"WHAT?! NO!!" Luhan yelled. You giggled, and Hana walked backwards away from him.

"EunJi come on! We're leaving!" Hana yelled. She walked foreward and grabbed your arm. Luhan then grabbed your other arm.

"She's staying with me!" Luhan yelled. They fought again, but you were in the middle of it. You pouted, as their grips were tight. Your arm started hurting from all of the pulling.

"YAH LUHAN AND HANA!!! You're hurting me!!!" you yelled. They looked at you.

"Mianhae..." they both said at the same time. Then they glared at each other. You sighed, then looked at Hana.

"Mianhae Hana, but i should stay with Luhan for awhile..." you said. Luhan smirked and looked at Hana. Hana was furious.

"Your Appa and Umma misses you, dont you want to see them?" Hana asked. You looked down. *Maybe i should go and see them.* you thought. Then you looked at Luhan, and he understanded.

"Go, you havent seen your Umma and Appa for awhile." Luhan said.

"Thanks! I'll be back later!!" you yelled. Then you ran and hugged Luhan. *EunJi..* Luhan thought. You released him, then walked out the door with Hana.

"Where's our hug" Kris said and pouted. They all pouted and Luhan laughed at them. Luhan realized you left your clothes in his room. He ran up to his room, and grabbed the bags. Then he ran out the door. *What's with him?* EXO-M thought. Luhan ran to catch up to you and Hana. He wasnt that glad that he was going to see Hana, but atleast he got to see you. When he saw you, he saw more than just Hana near you. He walked closer and closer, then dropped the bags. He ran to you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

keke..how is this chappie? Hm...my brain is like empty for this Author's Note, so i'll leave it at this :D

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong