Chapter 3: Flashback: After School 'Date'

It's Goodbye

School just finished, and you started packing up your bags. Just then a paper ball hit your head. You turned around and looked on the floor. You picked up the ball and opened it up. There was something inside.

Yah! Eunnie if you didnt open this and threw it away imma be mad!! If you did come to the front gate when you're done. I'll be waiting <3

From,

Sehunnie

You giggled and put it in your bag. You packed up the rest of your stuff and threw your backpack over your shoulder. You headed down the stairs, and eyes watched you. There were tons of whisperings going around.

"That girl doesnt deserve Sehun, i do." a girl whisper.

"She's not that pretty." another girl said.

"I dont see what Sehun see in her." a guy whispered.

"Are they even dating?" a guy whispers.

"I dont think. So far its a friend relationship." another guy whispers. You wanted to get away as fast as possible. They were words, but they hurted. *I have feelings* you thought. You made it out of the school.You walked to the front gate but didnt see Sehun. Just then a pair of arms wraped around your waist. You turn around and see Sehun.

"Yah!!!" you yelled and pulled apart. He chuckled and grabbed your wrist. You were confused. He ended up dragging you to the park. You grew tired and stood still. He looked back at you, and saw your pouting face. He came to you and pinched your cheeks.

"Owww!!" you yelled.

"Mianhae!" he said and chuckled.

"Wae are we here.." you asked.

"Mianhae but it's been along time since we hanged out at the park!" he said. You thought and nodded. You thought of something. Then you started running.

"Yah!!" he yelled. He chased after you. You ran straight to the slide. He caught up with you, but you slid down before he grabbed you. He pouted and slid down also. He almost got stuck because the slid was narrow and for kids. You laughed and started to run. He finally made it to the exit, but didnt see you around. He looked around for you, but nowhere. He started to worry and yell your name. You couldnt help but laugh a little. You covered his eyes, and he turned around to you. He pouted and you laughed. Then you ran to the swings. He walked behind you tired from chasing you. You both sat down on the swings and talked. He looked at you. You looked back. He laughed. *Should i?...maybe tomarrow morning...* he thought. You tilted your head. *She's so cute..*Sehun thought.

"Waeyo Sehunnie?" you asked. He chuckled.

"Cmon' lets go get ice cream, then ill send you home. It's getting dark." he said. You nodded. He held your hand as both of you made it to the ice cream stand. He bought ice cream for you. You thanked him and hugged him. On the way home, you found a lost kid. It reminded you of you when you were little. You let go of Sehun's hand and walked to him. Sehun watched you, and followed you. You croutched down to his height and looked at him. He was crying.

"What's wrong?" you asked.

"Umma...she's gone.." he cried. *Just like me when i was little..* you thought. You handed him your ice cream that you havent eaten yet. His face lit up and you laughed.

"Thanks Noona!!" he exclaimed. Sehun watched you. *She's so kind..* he thought. You smiled and signaled Sehun to come over. Sehun nodded and headed your way. He picked up the little kid.

"Wahhh! Hyung so strong!" he exclaimed. You giggled, and Sehun chuckled.

"Dongsaeng so cute." Sehun said and ruffled his hair.

"So when's the last time you saw your mom?" you asked.

"Umma said she'd be back.." he whined.

"Where were you at?" Sehun asked.

"At the park.." he said.

"Aigoo..you went too far from the park...kaja i bet your Umma is waiting for you." you said. Sehun walked to the park, and you followed. The kid fell asleep in Sehun's arms. Sehun smiled while looking at him. Then he continued walking to the park. There you guys saw a young woman looking around. You ran to her.

"Did you perhaps lose your kid?" you asked.

"Ne! I told him id be back but he isnt here anymore...i shouldve took him with me." she said and frowned.

"Dont worry, we found him." you said. Sehun finally caught up and saw you found the mom. The mom lit up and grabbed the kid from Sehun's arms. You both said your goodbyes, then walked off. Sehun looked at you, as you were deep in thought.

"what's wrong?" Sehun asked.

"Ani..he just reminds me of me when we were little..haha that's all." you said. *That's right...Eunnie did get lost when she was little...and she did wander..* Sehun thought.

"I should walk you home now..it's getting dark now.." he said. All you did was nodded. He took you home and you waved him goodbye. You then walked up to your room and laid on your bed. You fell into a deep sleep. Sehun was walking to his house, and was in thought. *Yeah..i should tell her tomarrow..* he thought.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Yeh..another flashback ><"....it should end soon and the real story should start. Keke...im sorry if you're bothered by the flashbacks...i know flashbacks are super boring and you probably dont want to read, but soon it will end!bear with me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee *puppy face*

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong