Chapter 29: Is She Okay?

It's Goodbye

Luhan turned around and saw Sehun. *Sehun i dont want to see you now* Luhan thought. Then he glared at Sehun. Sehun held his head down. Luhan walked past Sehun. *I want to know..* Sehun thought. Then he grabbed Luhan's arm. Luhan turned around and looked at Sehun.

"jamkkan man.." Sehun said.

"Bwoh?" Luhan said.

"Can i talk to you for a couple of minutes?" Sehun pleaded.

"You just did" Luhan said. Sehun sighed then went to sit down at a table. Luhan watched Sehun walk, and figured out something was troubling him. Slowly Luhan walked to the table. Then he sat down across from Sehun.

"How is EunJi doing? i know since you're close to her she would go to you..." Sehun said.

"None of your busines." Luhan said. Then he got up and started walking.

"Im Sorry" Sehun said. Luhan stopped. Then he turned around and sat back down.

"What?" Luhan said.

"How is EunJi doing? Is she okay?..." Sehun said.

"Why should you worry?" Luhan asked. Sehun looked down at the floor. Luhan and Sehun talked for a couple of minutes, but for you it seemed like forever, so you got up. You struggled to get up, but you managed to. You grabbed the bags and slowly walked to the shop Luhan went in. You looked around for them, and spotted him in the corner with a guy. Slowly you walked to him. As you went closer and closer, you saw Sehun's face, but it was already too late.

"E-EunJi.." Sehun said. Luhan turned around and saw you.

"I told you to wait at the bench..." Luhan said.

"You took forever...so i came.." you said.

"EunJi..." Sehun said again. You ignored him.

"Luhan let's go..." you said.

"N-Ne.." Luhan said.

"EunJi...im sorry i didnt help you.." Sehun said. That was the last thing you heard before both of you walked out. A tear slipped your eye, and you continued walking. You had trouble walking, so Luhan helped you. Both of you walked back to the dorm, but no one talked. It was quiet, and Luhan felt like he did something wrong. *EunJi did i do something wrong? Why is your face expression sad?* Luhan thought. *Sehun, i dont want to see you anymore..you just left me there..* you thought. *Smile EunJi..i hate seeing your sad expression..* Luhan thought. Both of arrived at the dorm. You both were greeted by all of the others. Just minutes after you closed the door, there was a knock on the door.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Keke how was that? I know it's kinda short ><" but i didnt have any thoughts that were good for this chappie and i didnt want Luhan and Sehun to get into another fight in this chappie >< In Return i will do my THANKIES :D

THANKIES MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS :D

xxMooMolicaxx

zynica

TatiTovar

iminlovewifLJH

bananatofucheesecake

camerielai

Ra_syiqah

zuuuyn

darkclouds109

YamanSmith

exotic_forever

Purplrcrayon21

acebommie

ShihoShik

Byeontae-Rin

DulceParra44

NuTellaJR

KaiRis_69

kimnoona

PcyWife

Solana401

(THANKIES NEW SUBSCRIBERS!! 143!!! Also new subscribers i checked @July 20, 2012 @1:11 pm

p.s. IF I MISSPELLED YOUR NAME PLEASE TELL ME SO I CAN FIX IT!! you can give me a virtual slap if i did too)

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong