Chapter 27: Eottoke?

It's Goodbye

Luhan ran as fast as he could. He didnt even bother trying to hide his identity. He ran and ran, like his life depended on it. Many people were looking at him. They looked at him as if he was crazy. *What's so important that you need to run?* most of them thought. Luhan finally made it to the cafe. He walked in, but didnt see you or Hana anywhere around. He ran out and tried looking for you both. Hana finally jumped out and scared Luhan, but not as much as what he was going to see. 

"Where's EunJi?!" Luhan yelled.

"Promsie me 2 things first." Hana said.

"anything to see EunJi." Luhan said.

"1. dont scream or yell when you see her...2.help her..." Hana said. Luhan nodded, but didnt understand the first promise. Hana moved aside and closed her eyes. Luhan didnt know what she meant, until he walked farther in the alley. There you laid. You looked lifeless and dead. Luhan immediately ran to you and picked up your head.

"EunJi?" he said. He wanted to yell it, but he promised Hana he wouldnt yell. He shook you, but you didnt wake up. He turned you around and saw many scars. One that caught his eye was one on your cheek. He touched it. *Who did this to you...EunJi...It looked like you didnt even fight back......It looks like you wanted to get beaten..* Luhan thought. Hana walked closer.

"Jihye did it." Hana said. Luhan gritted his teeth. *Jihye.....* Luhan thought. he picked up the lifeless you. Then he walked with you in his arms. He didnt care that your blood stained his clothes. Many people looked at him crazy. They thought that he harmed you. He would just glare at them, and they would look away. Hana followed Luhan. She wanted to help you too. Luhan walked slowly to the dorm. He wanted to take you to the hospital, but there would be too much ruckus, and he wanted to protect you. He didnt want you to suffer from questions and being followed around constantly. He hated the publisicts. He didnt want them to follow you around bothering you. That was the last thing he wanted for you. He finally made it to the dorm, and Hana went inside with them. All of them ran downstairs to greet Luhan, but was greeted with the lifeless you. 

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!!!" Kris was freaking out. The others started running around trying to find the first aid kit. Then Chen and Lay found it. They brang it over, and Luhan brought you up to his bed. He laid you on it. He didnt care anymore, he wanted you to be well and for you to be alive. The others went inside his room. Hana felt like she wasnt helping, but she still followed. They started putting ointment on your arms and legs. They bandaged your arms and legs. Then Luhan looked at Hana.

"You have to do the rest..." Luhan said.

"Waeyo-oh...." Hana said. All of the others left the room, but Luhan stopped.

"Hana...when you're done, change her into this." Luhan said and tossed her one of his T-Shirt.

"Im sorry i dont have anything else for her...my shorts are probably too big..." Luhan said.

"Gwenchana...its probably big on her anyways." Hana said. Luhan nodded and left. Hana then started applying ointment and bandaging the rest of your scars. She grabbed a big bandage and put it on the scar on your cheek. Then she put Luhan's shirt on you. Hana was right. It was too big for her. It stopped close to the knees. It was like a shirt-dress. Then she put you back on the bed, but the side that doesnt have the blood. Then Hana went outside of the room. There was EXO-M waiting.

"is she okay?" Xiu Min asked.

"I hope..." Hana said. Then she went downstairs and sat on the couch. *EunJi...* Hana thought. One by one they went in to 'chat' with you. You woke up when It was Lay's turn. Then lay's eyes opened.

"SHE'S AWAKE!!" Lay yelled. Everyone piled in. 

"GWENCHANA!!!?????" they all yelled.

"Ne.." you replied weakly. Then you got up, and saw blood all over Luhan's bed. You looked at Luhan.

"Mianhae...i even ruined your clothes..." you said.

"You didnt ruin anything...like someone once said...everyone has a choice." Luhan said and smiled trying to lighten up the mood. You smiled. All the others knew something was going on, so they left. They dragged Hana out of there also.

"NOOOOO~ i cant leave EunJi with a guy alone!!" Hana yelled. You giggled. Then looked at Luhan. He walked over to you. 

"Shh, go sleep. Dont be to rough with yourself." Luhan said.

"Arasseo...but promise me something...." you said.

"Okay...but does that mean im forgiven?" Luhan said.

"Stay with me until i fall asleep...then i'll forgive you." you said. Luhan smiled and held your hand.

"I promise." Luhan said. You smiled then closed your eyes. It wasnt hard to sleep, because you were holding Luhan's hands. After 30 minutes, you fell asleep. Luhan made sure you were asleep, then started talking.

"I hoped you were okay...you know how much i was worried about you? Pabo....you should have hit Jihye back...but i know what you were thinking...you were thinking that Sehun would hate you right?" Luhan softly said. He curled a loose strand of your hair behind your ear. *EunJi...im falling for you more and more....how can you make me fall for you so easily...Although i cannot be with you...will you let me atleast love you secretly? I know you like Sehun...your actions show everything....you try to hide it, but you cant....i know you love Sehun...i have no room..im falling for you more and more...eottoke?* Luhan thought. Then he kissed your forehead. He started to feel sleepy, so he pulled a chair closer, and sat on it. Still holding onto your hand, he fell asleep. His head was on the bed, leaning on it. He held onto your hand tightly. The others came to check on you and Sehun and found that you both had fallen asleep. Hana was making a fuss, but they covered and dragged her out of there. Lay closed the door quietly, making sure it was closed. 

________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Awwwww....this is so sad i know....T.T i want to cry myself...poor Luhan.....i...this story...i blame the story!! Its not me writing it! its the story controlling it!! Any authors feel like when they type it's not really them typing? its like the story is going the way that it wants to...any authors feel like that or is it just me? when i type its like im not typing and the story plays itself....Anyways stop with my chitter chatter keke how do you guys like the story so far?

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong