Chapter 25: Lies

It's Goodbye

You sat on the bench. You had 15 missed calls from Luhan. You sighed. Then a figured hovered over you. You looked back and saw Luhan there.

"Go away.." you said.

"No..." Luhan said. You started crying. *If he's not going then i am..* you thought. You got up and then left. Luhan followed you everywhere. You grew tired, and turned to him and frowned. He looked at you and tried to hug you, but you backed away. You started to run. You ran as fast as you could. Finally you lost Luhan when you ran into a crowd. Luhan grew annoyied. He took out his phone and tried calling you. He even tried texting you. You sighed. *He never gives up..* you thought. You went straight home. On the way, Luhan called you. It was the 20th time today, so you decided to answer it.

"What?" 

"Why do you keep on avoiding me. Why dont you let me talk."

"what is there to talk about? You kept on lying to my face."

"I had no choice!"

"Everyone have choices. Its the person who deciedes"

"Listen-"

"if you have nothing else, then goodbye." then you hanged up. *Luhan, even though i think of you like a brother, i cannot forgive you so easily. * you thought. *EunJi, why do you make it so hard for me to explain!?* Luhan yelled in his head. You walked home, and then automatically your Umma and Appa knew what's wrong. They knew because Hana came by earlier saying you left the concert without her. You sighed then went into your room. You had enough of today, so you decided to take a nap. You started to dream.

(Dream)

You were alone in the park at night. You sat there on the bench waiting for someone. He never came. You were alone at night. Then a figure appeared infront of you. It stood there still infront of your face.  

"Who are you?" you asked. No answer. It started to walk away from you. You followed it, but it got farther and farther away from you. You tried running faster, but no luck. It left you alone at a flower field. You slowly walked trying to find out where you were. You turned around and saw a figure near you. He was facing away from you. You went closer and closer until you saw a man with a girl. It was Sehun and Jihye. You looked at them intensely to see what they were doing.

"Jihye...i love you" Sehun said.

"Sehun, nado saranghae" Jihye said. Then they both leaned in closer and closer. They were about to kiss. You ran and held your arm out.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!" you yelled

You woke up screaming. You looked at the time, and it was already morning. *I slept that long?* you thought. *What a bag dream...* you thought.

____________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Hmm...boring much? iunno...haha i had to have a chapter of you ignorning Luhan or it ould seem like i rushed everything ><" even though i kinda am because im running out of ideas...but i plan to have this story be 30 or more chappies...iunno depends on ideas i guess....also keke this short chappie mianhae its short ><

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong