Chapter 24: No Way...

It's Goodbye

You were in the bathroom trying to get ready. You looked into the mirror and washed yoru face. Then, you put on light makeup. You looked at yourself one last time before you were leaving. You walked out of the bathroom and into your bedroom to find an outfit and shoes. You finally picked a simple outfit. 

(Your outfit)

Then you walked out. You headed down the stairs.

"Umma, Appa im leaving" you yelled.

"Arasseo be careful" Umma said. You nodded then slipped on your shoes. You opened the door and walked out. After 30 minutes, you were at the front gate. You met Hana there. It was 12, and people started pileing in. Both of you were in the back again, but you didnt mind. Soon, EXO-M made it's way to the stage. The lights dimmed and smoke came on stage. 6 guys poped out. You hear yelling and screaming.

"EXO-M, EXO-M!" fan yelled. You couldnt see their faces from far away. You wanted to get a closer look. Hana was singing along again. They sang their songs, and you knew this was the last concert you wanted to go to with Hana. *Hana im never going with you to a concert anymore* you thought. Then they switched to a new song. It was decent for you. You hummed into the melody and then you heard a familiar voice. It was familiar, too familiar. It wasnt Hana. When the concert was over, people piled out. As for you, you tried finding that voice. It led you backstage. *dejavu* you thought. Then you saw someone familiar. You appraoched him and tapped his shoulder.

"Uhm...hello?" you said. *EunJi!? OH NO* he thought. You walked around and looked at his face. It was Luhan.

"Luhan?..." you asked.

"EunJi...." Luhan said.

"You're...a...k-pop...star?....." you said.

"N-Ne...." he said.

"W-Wae didnt you tell me...." you said.

"Because...im so sorry please forgive me.." Luhan said. You shook your head and ran. *How could you hide this from me Luhan!? i shared my secrets but you...you hid everything from me!! The most thing is you lied infornt of me...* you thought as you were crying. Luhan was looking for you. *Mianhae EunJi, but i did it to protect you...! please dont run from me!* Luhan thought. He chased after you, but couldnt find you. You suddenly disappeared from his reach. You ran far away. You ran to the park. You stopped and caught your breathe. On the other hand, Hana was looking for you. 

"EUNJI!!" Hana yelled. Luhan heard your name being called from someone. He ran to that voice.

"Uhm excuse me are you looking for Kim EunJi?" Luhan asked.

"L-L-Luhan!!" Hana yelled.

"Ne, Ne. Answer me" Luhan said.

"Ne, wae?" Hana asked.

"Do you know her phone number? Her new one?" Luhan asked.

"Ne...waeyo?" Hana asked.

"Im a friend of hers..." Luhan said.

"Oh...well...here" she said and said your phone number. He typed it in his cell phone and thanked Hana. Then he called you. *Well..okay?* Hana thought and ran to find you. She first looked by going to your house. Luhan tried calling you over and over. You checked your phone, and it was Luhan's number. You remembered his number. You ignore it and sat at the bench.

__________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

How was it? Now you know Luhan's secret XD...i know a pretty lame secret, but he kept it from you!! Who wouldnt be mad if someone kept a secret from them? well..anyways how was this chappie? Was it long...or alot of talking XD

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong