Chapter 15: Accident

It's Goodbye

1 hour after crying, you're finally finished. Luhan was there to help you. You talked to Luhan for awhile, but he had to go back somewhere. *How does Luhan and Sehun know each other though?* you asked yourself. You shrugged it off. You knew Luhan would never lie to you. He was like a brother to you. You watched him walk out the door. You sighed. Then you looked out of the window. Yo saw 2 birds flying around each other. It almost looked like a dance. You admired how cute they looked together. Then you saw them fly away in different directions. Your smile faded. It reminded you so much of Sehun and your relationship. So close, but so far away. You then picked up your drink Luhan bought for you and got up. You walked and opened the door. You closed your eyes and felt the breeze hit your face. *Sehun...i wish you would come back to me, but it's no use crying about you anymore..Luhan's right...crying wont help.* you thought. You opened up your eyes and started walking to the park. On your way, you saw couples everywhere holding hands. You ignored it and kept moving on. You made it to the park, and saw an open swing. You slowly walked over to it and sat down. You started swinging slowly, and entered dreamland. You started daydreaming. *I miss you Sehun...you're like my brother too....i..lost a brother forever?* you thought. Suddenly you felt tugging on your shirt. It tugged more, until you snapped out of it. There was a little girl with big eyes staring at you. She was totally adorable, you wanted to hug her. She began to talk.

"Uhm excuse me bwut can i swing?" she asked. Her english was kinda like baby talk, but it fitted her. You smiled at her.

"Sure!" you said. You got off, and picked her up. Then you gently setted her on the swing. You went behind her and softly pushed her so she would move. She tried kicking her leg back and forth hard, so she would got higher, but it failed. You thought it looked cute though. She pouted.

"Unnie..can i go higher?" she asked. You chuckled. You softly pushed her higher. She yelled. Then, her Umma came. She bowed at you, and you bowed back. She took her off the swing, because they had to go. You waved her goodbye, and started walking home. You were on your way home. You slowly walked down the road, back home. There was a person running ahead. You didnt notice her, so you kept on walking. She was running fast your way. Before you knew, you were taken down. You fell down on the cement hard. You hit your head on the cement. You fell unconcious. She rubbed her head, and got up. She looked at you, and felt scared. She ran away. *Im so sorry whoever you are, but im in a hurry and i didnt mean to hurt you!!* she thought. You laid there for awhile. Then, you felt someone picking you up. You're head was hurting so bad, so you didnt bother to fight back. Your head had a big thumping sound. You fell into a deep sleep. Hours past, and you opened your eyes. You were in a unfamiliar room. You heard whispering downstairs. You decided to go take a peek. You slowly opened the door, and tip toed to the top of the stairs. You peeked down,a dn saw 6 boys whispering and talking. They were close together, so you didn thear their voices. You tried going closer to see their faces. You took one step and the floor creeked. You gasped, and they turned their heads to the stairs. There, they see you. You caught one familiar face though. Your eyes opened.

"Oh..you're finally awake."

____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Keke...so how was it? did you get kidnapped!? or did you not :P find out in next chappie..i know im mean mianhae!!!

P.S. sorry for this short update...

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong