Chapter 12: Who Are You!?!?

It's Goodbye

"SHHHH!!" he said. He grabbed your hand and started running. You didnt know what to do. *Is he kidnapping me!?!!* you thought.

"YAHHHHHHH!!!!!" Hana yelled. She tried catching up to you both, but he was fast. *Eottoke!?* you thought. You both ran for along time away from that place. He kept on running, and suddenly you grew tired. You tried catching your breathe, but couldnt. The air was hurting your throat. You tried to tug your arm away from him, but his grip was hard. Finally he came to a stop. You had no idea where you were. He catched his breath and looked at you. *Did he kidnap me!? What is he trying to do!?!? HELP* you thought. He chuckled and went closer to you.

"STAY AWAY!!!" you yelled. He kept on comming closer and closer. You ran out of ideas to do. You thought of something. You kicked him in his stop and he fell on the floor. You tried running, but you looked back. He was on the floor. You felt super bad, and you didnt know where you were. You didnt even recongize which path you came from. You sighed then turned back. You slowly walked to him, then when you were near him you held out your hand. He looked up at you, then your hand. He grabbed it, and you helped him up.

"Aish...you kick hard.." he said. You giggled a little, but then cleared your throat.

"So kidnapper take me back." you said.

"Kidnapper?" he asked.

"Ne!! you took me away from my friends. You took me to a place i dont know!!" you yelled. He chuckled and took off his hood revealing his face. *WAHH hes good looking..* you thought. *NO EUNJI NO* you scolded yourself. He ruffled his hair to try and fix it. Then he looked at you.

"Now do you see?" he said.

"See what?" you asked. *Aish this girl doesnt know?* he thought.

"Im Luhan..* he said.

"Oh hi im EunJi!" you said. He chuckled. *Unbelievable...* he thought.  

"So..do you listen to K-Pop?" he asked.

"Not that much wae?" you asked.

"Ani" he said. *So that's why...* he thought. He smiled at you, and you smiled back. 

"Anyways, im not a kidnapper." he said.

"I know now..." you said. You felt bad for kicking him there. You looked at the stain on his hood.

"Mianhae" you said.

"Gwenchana" he said. You pointed at the stain and he looked. He made a O with his mouth. You took out a napkin and dabbed the ice cream stain you made. This reminded you so much of Sehun, but you brushed the thought of him away. You didnt want to cry infront of a stranger that you just met. He looked at you, and he could tell by your expression and your eyes that you were troubled by something. 

"Something wrong?" he asked. You shook your head and looked at him. Then you smiled. He felt happy then. His heart started to thump. 

"Do you mind if you take me back? I dont know where this is at." you said. Your face was red. *Cute* he thought. He tilted his head then grabbed your wrist. *Again with the dragging? i can walk...* you thought. Although you thought he would drag you and run, he didnt. He walked by your side and showed you the way back to the spot he ran with you. Hana was waiting for you. She grew impatient and walked back to the spot. You guys talked on teh way back. You both got close enough, that you could see Hana. 

"This is as far as i can go..." he said.

"waeyo?" you asked.

"Ani...can i get your number?" he asked. You nodded and traded phones with him. You put your number in his phone, and he put his number in your phone. Then you waved goodbye to each other and ran to Hana.

"WHERE WERE YOU!!!" Hana yelled. You giggled.

"Mianhae" you said and you walked off. Hana was confused at why your mood suddenly changed. You were humming your way back home. *She's one weird girl* Hana thought. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Keke the guy who ran with you was Luhan!!! KEKEKEKEKEKE new character introduced!!! How is it slowly introducing characters? Keke hows my story so far? I Hope it's not too boring.................................................................................................................. :D thanks for reading^^

MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS!! THANKIES SO MUCH<3

jasminejane

amburritosRtacos

ChrisKim

JeflancaRenata

Alixia26

Stories4u

lilosuitehart

(P.S. if i spelled your username wrong i am super sorry and you can yell at me...also if i did dont hesitate to cyber slap me and tell me, then ill fix it :D.THANK YOU ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS!!! THESE ARE MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS I CHECKED July 13 @1:00 pm central)

 

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong