Let's just stay like this...

This Life is Yours!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim... Sunggyu-sshi?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you."

 

She fell asleep slowly on Sunggyu's arm that was wrapping her. Her hand was placed across his chest, where his heart was beating. Sunggyu kissed her forehead and held her hand that was on his chest, looking up the ceiling in the dark.

 

Is this really goodbye?

 

He was out of tears to cry but his heart was heavy still. He looked down Sora's weary face, feeling her breath against his skin. The thought that he wouldn't be able to see her again was too mortifying. That was probably why he was so overwhelmed, and touching her like that, he felt as if he was trying to hold her from disappearing somewhere; that if he held her like that, she would stay by him forever, even if it's painful.

 

 

 

What if she didn't have to die, like what Woohyun said? That everything was just a dream? What if the 'fate' was just playing around with him? He shut his eyes, begging to see the 'fate' again; he wanted to beg for another chance or any way to give back Sora's life. However, he didn't even dream a thing that night.

 

 

 

He woke up to find Sora was still sleeping, but she was cringing a little, and her face looked much peaceful than the night before. He touched her face lightly and poked her cheek, smiling to himself. He touched her nose and gently trailed her eyelashes and Sora stirred a little, whining softly. He touched her lips with his index finger and smiled again.

 

 

Sora opened her eyes slowly, feeling his finger on her lips and after a few seconds, she looked up and met with Sunggyu's eyes.

"Hi, Han Thora." He said, smiling widely.

"Kim Sunggyu-sshi... Hi." She replied and smiled as well, her eyes half-closed when she inched in closer and rolled over her chest. She put her arm across his chest again, and then her hand went up to his face and touched his lips too.

"What are you doing, Han Thora?" He asked, laughing a bit.

"Giving you a kiss." She said, burying her face near his neck.

"A kiss?" He laughed. "Why not give it with your lips?"

"I can't... I haven't brush my teeth." She said, laughing weakly.

"It's okay, really."

"I don't want to." She said, touching his lips again.

Sunggyu smiled and patted the back of her head. "Han Thora?"

"Um?"

"It looks like I have another responsibility towards you." He said, smiling to the ceiling.

"Ummm..." She ruffled her face, sniffing his neck.

"I'm taking away everything from you, am I, Han Thora? Your first kiss... Your life... Your..." He cleared his throat.

She buried her face into the pillow under Sunggyu's head to hide her embarrassment and her hand scrambled blindly up to Sunggyu's mouth and tried to cover it.

Sunggyu laughed and patted the back of her head. "Are you really going to let me get away with it, Han Thora?"

Sora reached for his ear then, pulling it softly.

"No?"

She shook her head, tickling Sunggyu when her hair was brushing his neck.

 

 

 

"Han Thora-ah... When you wake up, let's spend time like this again." He said, smiling sadly.

Sora nodded and hugged Sunggyu's neck, pulling up her torso against Sunggyu's chest.

"I can't breathe, Han Thora. You're so heavy." He laughed softly.

"Kim Sunggyu-sshi is much heavier." She said, almost like a snap before she realised what she was saying.

"Was I that heavy?" Sunggyu asked.

Sora scrambled for his mouth again, making him laughed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter