There were none

This Life is Yours!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

kindly check out the new poster made by Mirandundundun -sshi! ^^ on the foreword~ 

I also made a poster. i'll just show it later.......

Thanks for reading... /runs/

Sunggyu gave her a call as soon as he arrived at the dorm. Strangely, she didn't pick up. He called her for about five times and sent her a text.

 

Yah, Han Thora. What are you doing? Pick up your phone.

 

There was still no reply so he called her again before he decided to call Kangjun.

"What?"

"Is Han Thora there?"

 

He heard Kangjun grunted before calling for Sora, and then he heard her shrieking.

"Kim Sung... gyu-sshi?" Her voice came.

"Yah, what is wrong with you? Why didn't you pick up your phone?" He complained.

"Well, that..."

"You purposely didn't answer your phone?" Sunggyu asked, disbelieved.

"I have my reasons..."

"You and you and your reason again!"

She was silent. "Are you... angry?"

"Of course I am! I thought that..." Sunggyu took a deep breath and paused for a while. "Anyways, don't make me worry like this again."

"Oh... Mianhe." She said, quietly. "Why did you call me...?"

"Can't I?"

"Well... Today..."

"Are you still thinking about that?" Sunggyu asked, wanting to laugh.

"Of course I am... It's big issue for me..." She said, sulkily but there was a hint of anguish.

"Yah, Han Thora, you pabo. You think what I said was real?"

"They're not?" She asked, unconvinced.

"Of course not."

"But... How could I believe that?"

"What do you mean?" Sunggyu asked, completely taken aback.

"Well... I saw it on TV, you know..."

"What did you see on TV?" Sunggyu was getting more confused.

"That book you read in Sesame Player.... What was the title again...? Obscenity and Violence...?" She said, sounding like a sneer.

Sunggyu gulped. "Yah! What are you saying? That book... It was Woohyun's!"

"Woohyun-sshi's?"

"Yeah! That's right. It was Woohyun's!" He said, half-shouting.

"Really now..." She said, sighing.

"You don't trust me?" Sunggyu asked, in hesitation.

"Um... I'm not sure." Sora sighed again.

"Let's not talk about that anymore! Anyways, nothing happened and you can trust me on that." He said, calmly now.

"I know." Sora said, and he knew she was smiling.

"Han Thora what were you doing?"

"Me? Watching drama with Kangjun."

"Are you free then? Want to come watch us practice?"

"Eh? Practice?"

"Yeah, we're going to pull a long practice after a while. Besides, I've promised to bring the kids for you to meet up. And everyone's going to be there tonight."

"But... Wouldn't I be a bother?" She asked, in a thoughtful tone.

"Nah, when we got into the practice, we would mostly ignore our surrounding." He laughed.

"Oh." Sora said.

Sunggyu slapped his forehead. "Well, it's not like I'm going to ignore you or anything but..."

"I understand! It's a good thing." She said, in a cheerful tone.

"So do you want to come?" He asked again.

"Is it really, really okay?" She asked again.

"Yes, it's really, really okay to come." Sunggyu said, laughing. "But, if you want to come, take a cab."

"Wae yo?"

"I don't want you to be driving alone at night."

She was quiet. "I'll be okay."

"No, you're going to make me worried and I will end up messing up during the practice and it will be your all fault, Han Thora." He said, in one breath.

"But..."

"Han Thora." He made that you-better-listen-to-me tone.

"Arrasso! Arrasso! Can... Can I come with Kangjun then?"

"Sure. Just let me know when you're in the area."

"Oh. See you then."

 

Sunggyu hung up and went back into the practice room but when he opened the door, the kids were very near the door and were scratching their head, looking away.

"What were you doing?" He asked, skeptical.

"We were just wondering where you went." Woohyun said, looking elsewhere.

"Let's get back to practice?" Dongwoo asked, laughing awkwardly. Only Hoya was looking like he had nothing to do with everything.

 

Sunggyu narrowed his eyes and scanned each of the kids' face before he took his position. The others scrambled to their positions too.

"Ready?"

 

Kangjun was complaining endlessly in the car during the journey. Sora managed to make him drove her to the practice room somehow but he wouldn't stop complaining. She couldn't say anything but sighed.

When they arrived at the practice room, she saw the manager-hyung outside the door and he seemed to have recognized her so he let them in, glancing weirdly at Kangjun. Sora stepped inside and saw Infinite was practising.

 

And Sunggyu noticed her right away, through the mirror and he only smiled a bit but he was still dancing as passionately. Perhaps a bit too passionate...

 

Sora sat down at the bench on the side, watching all of the Infinite members dancing like there's no tomorrow. It was one of the beautiful sight ever! She pinched her cheek and pulled it.

"It's real, Jun-ah."

"What is?" He asked, bored.

"Infinite."

"I can see that." He said, in a monotone voice.

"They're dancing."

"Obviously."

"Jun-ah! It's Infinite!"

"I know. I literally bought you most of the CDs." He said, still in a flat tone.

"I've paid for them all!" She said, quietly, pouting while turning to Kangjun before looking at Infinite again. And she couldn't help to being biased and was watching Sunggyu most of the time.

Kangjun rolled his eyes when he saw her, and just then the song ended.

 

 

"We're going to take a little break!" Sunggyu announced, talking to kids and was wiping his sweats. Sora's heart was going crazy when he came over to her.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." He said.

"Ani!" She shook her head rapidly, her eyes fixed nervously on him.

"Han Sora-sshi, annyeong~!" Woohyun said, playfully.

"Oh, annyeong, Woohyun-sshi." She said, looking up to him who appeared beside Sunggyu.

"It's not Woohyun-sshi, it's Sunbae-nim." He joked.

 

Sora laughed a bit. "You still remember..."

"Of course. I want to be Han Sora's sunbae real sunbae if I could. Must be fun having a hoobae like you." He said, smiling widely.

Sora smiled back and noticed Sunggyu was glancing towards Woohyun.

"And this is...?" Woohyun asked, looking at Kangjun.

"Her dongsaeng." Sunggyu said, still looking at him.

Woohyun turned to Sunggyu, shocked to see his skeptical face before looking at Sora again. "Well, have fun in watching us!" He turned away and walked a bit before saying out loud. "I'm hungry!"

"Oh," Sora remembered something and took the paper bag from her side. "I brought some food, if you don't mind."

"Food? What is it?" Sunggyu took it out.

"Chicken." She said, smiling. "I thought you might be hungry when practicing..."

 

"I smell food." Myungsoo said, suddenly standing. He then looked sharply towards Sora's direction and Sora noticed this and gulped a bit. Seeing Myungsoo in flesh was not something she had expected.

"What are you, a dog?" Sunggyu turned around. He walked away to the kids who were sitting on the floors. "Here, Han Thora brought some food for us."

 

Sungyeol shrieked happily. "As expected from our sis-in-law. Thank you!"

Everyone turned to her and said thank you to her.

 

Sora widened her eyes when she heard that, dropping her head to hide her face that was burning in embarrassment. Kangjun was laughing mockingly.

"Sis-in-law! Why don't you join us too?" Sungyeol asked, loudly. "Sis-in-law's brother too!"

 

Sora looked up, feeling nervous. "Eh, eh? Ahhhh... It's okay, really!"

"I'm joining them. I'm hungry." Kangjun said, standing up suddenly and Sora watched in horror when he sat down shamelessly among them. He took a chicken and began eating. Sora walked over too, sitting a bit far from the boys. Kangjun was sitting beside Myungsoo,

 

 

"Don't you want a bite, Han Thora?" Sunggyu asked, digging in as well.

"I've eaten at home, it's okay." She said, smiling to him. "Eat up."

"Really?"

"Um! Is it enough for everyone though?" She glanced at Kangjun. "Jun-ah..."

"You bought a lot already." Sunggyu said, assuring her. "Let him eat. Kids growing up need to eat lot anyways."

"I'm not a kid." Kangjun said, and went on eating. Sunggyu was at loss of words, looking at the 'kid'.

"Jun-ah..." Sora said, helpless

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter