ert!

This Life is Yours!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sora widened her eyes before hung open and gibberish words came out. Sunggyu was still looking at her sharply; his hands were dangerously near the edge of her blouse.

 

Sora gasped out loud before pushing Sunggyu away and shouted, "Per... ERT!"

 

She got up quickly and managed to stood up, feeling her heart was jumping like mad in her chest before Sunggyu stood up and caught her hand before she could even walk away.

"LET GO! LET GO!" She screamed, shaking off Sunggyu's hand in horror but Sunggyu's grip was totally firm.

 

Sunggyu walked up to her and turned her around into him.

"Let go!!!" She bellowed again, struggling in Sunggyu's embrace.

"Ahh... I'm happy." Sunggyu said, almost quietly.

Sora stopped struggling. "Dae... dae?"

"I'm happy."

"You're happy because you're a ert?" Sora asked, bluntly, feeling uncomfortable that her torso was against his chest... His... well-built chest... Sora shook her head.

"I'm happy because that is the first word that you said to me."

"Mwuh?" Sora was dumbstruck, at loss of words.

"Even the tone is similar. Except that at that time, you threw me a book; a really thick book." He laughed, still holding Sora's back.

 

Sora calmed down a bit. "Why would I call you a ert at that time?"

Sunggyu let her go and smiled meaningfully. "You think?"

 

He turned away and began walking towards the door.

"Wait, Kim Sunggyu-sshi! What do you mean by that?"

Sunggyu only laughed and opened the door and went out.

 

It couldn't be, Sora thought.

He was kissing me to get me to remember... but why did he ask me whether I was wearing the monitor or not? And what did he mean when he said 'you think?'? Nothing... Nothing happened, right?

 

 

Sora walked out as well to find him standing in front of the door which scared the hell out of her and she held her chest, feeling her heart skipped a beat then.

"Kim Sunggyu-sshi, are you trying to kill me?" She asked, almost panting.

Sunggyu was genuinely sorry as he had forgotten about her condition. "I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Sora said, pouting and walked ahead downstairs. She got in the car and Sunggyu got in the passenger's seat, looking at her with fascination.

 

 

"What... what are you looking at?"

"It seems like kissing makes you remember a lot of thing"

Sora blushed and felt her face burning. "It... IT WASN'T THAT EFFECTIVE." She said loudly but it was monotone, almost like a robot talking.

Sunggyu laughed. "But at least you know that wasn't the first time."

Sora pouted and turned to Sunggyu, her eyes travelled to his hair, which was messy, which was done by her fingers when Sunggyu was behind her ear just then.... She looked away immediately, dropping her head on the steering.

"What's wrong?" Sunggyu asked.

"Nothing...." She put up a hand to Sunggyu without lifting her head from the sterring.

"Does it hurt anywhere?" Sunggyu asked; leaning in while touching her thigh and that made her jumped badly.

 

I'm really going to die if I stay around Kim Sunggyu-sshi!!!, she thought.

 

 

Sunggyu took back his hand when Sora looked up and turned to him sharply. "I'm okay, really."

"Really?" Sunggyu looked at her with concern. "But your face is red? Are you having a fever?"

His hand went up to her forehead this time, which again made her felt like fainting.

"You're just fine." Sunggyu said, his eyebrows furrowed.

"I told you I'm fine... Rather than that, Kim Sunggyu-sshi, ummm... your hair... you might want to... fix it." Sora said, clearing a couple of times.

"My hair?" Sunggyu pulled down the mirror and laughed amusedly when he found out that there was no mirror. He began to fix his hair by looking at the rear mirror and when he said he was done, Sora turned to him to see some part was still out of place.

She sighed before her hand went up t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter