She's Mine!

This Life is Yours!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

For many days, Kim Sunggyu will come and visit the girl. He would sit down and watched her for hours. Sometimes he will rant about this and that to her. Since he always visited her after visiting hours, he never met anyone who came to visit her. He just wanted to be alone with her, he thought, strangely.

 

"I came again!" Kim Sunggyu said cheerfully and sat down. "Today's therapy went well as usual. I can walk without much wobbling and support now!"

 

"But really, I'm getting tired of the food. Don't you think they're awful? The food in this hospital? Woohyun can cook a lot better than that!" He said, laughing.

 

"The kids are busy I think. They didn't visit me today. It's okay. I prefer them in the practise room, dancing, especially that Kim Myungsoo."

 

"Hey, when you wake up, I'll let you meet them. But don't listen to them okay? The kids like to lie, a lot."

 

"My mum came the other day. She looked like she was going to punch me. I wonder what I did. Probably made her worried..."

 

Kim Sunggyu stopped short, not knowing what to say anymore. He watched her unchanging face. His hand was unconsciously travelling to her face.

 

"Hyung?"

 

Kim Sunggyu jerked back his hand in a haste.

"Woohyun, what are you doing here?" He asked nervously.

"What are you doing here?" He said, looking at the girl lying on the bed.

"I'm visiting her."

"By trying to touch her?"

"Yah! What are you trying to say?"

"Nothing. What are you getting agitated for? Who is she?"

"Han Thora."

"Han Sora? Is she a friend of yours, hyung?"

"No."

"No?"

"She's just someone I met in this hospital. I'm visiting her. Why are you here again?"

"I was looking for you but you weren't in your room."

 

Woohyun came nearer and watched her face. "What is wrong with her?"

"Under coma."

"Just like you were."

"Yeah..."

"Why are you accompanying her though?"

"She might be lonely."

"She's just sleeping."

"She might be listening."

"She might be watching too, hyung. You were trying to touch her." He smirked.

"I wasn't!"

 

Woohyun watched her carefully now. "Have we seen her before?"

"What? Why?"

"She looks kind of familiar..." Woohyun scratched his head.

"You sure?"

"I don't know. Is she... the one who came in a wedding dress during the fan meeting?"

"No, it's not her." Kim Sunggyu sneered at him.

"Really?'

 

Woohyun sat down now in the other chair. "Ah."

"What?"

"I think..."

"You think?"

"Umm. It can't be."

"Yah Namu, can you quit playing around?"

"I'm thinking hard here, hyung! You're hurting my feelings!" Woohyun laughed.

 

When the both of them went silent, Woohyun spoke again. "You know hyung, I don't know why I almost forgot about it but when you were unconscious before, I went to my friend's house."

"I know."

"You know?" He asked, amused.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter