To spend time like this again...

This Life is Yours!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, when you woke up, you found him watching you.

“Hey.” You said.

“Hey.” He replied. He your head.

You just stayed like that and let him watched you for a moment. He touched your face; you shut your eyes, enjoying his touch.

“You know, when I wake up, the first person I want to look for is you.” He said. You opened your eyes and watched him closely.

“Really?” You asked, looking into his eyes.

"Don't you want me to?"

You made a blowfish face and nodded bashfully. He smiled and pinched your cheeks.

"Ouch that hurts!" You exclaimed.

He went on smiling and kissed your forehead. He leaned in closer, put his arm around you and embraced you.  “I’ll go and make breakfast.”

Then he slowly inched away and got up.

 

You went to the bathroom to clean yourself up. You touched your lips and tried to remember the kisses you had with him.

 

Everything’s going to be alright, right?

 

You went out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen table. There were two bowls of cereals and a box of milk. You laughed.

 

“This is the first meal I had with Han Thora.” He said, pouring in some milk inside your bowl. “So it kind of means a lot.”

You never knew he would consider such things. “I’m glad you remember.”

“I told you I won't forget.” He smiled. You smiled happily.

 

Yes, you were feeling happy. Yet, there was a feeling, a distance feeling. You knew it was almost the time. A deal remains a deal… You looked down your cereal and then to Kim Sunggyu. He looked back questioningly.

“Is there anything wrong?”

“Ah? No, it’s just that, this cereal tastes so good!” You exclaimed.

He laughed. You laughed along.

 

You lied down on the floor, his arm around your shoulder, playing with your hair; your face was near his chest. Kim Sunggyu and you talked about various things all day long, reminiscing from the first day you met him and till the recent events. It was a short time but there were a lot of good memories.

 

You talked till the sun went down and it got dark.

 

"When you fainted the other day..." He paused, studying your face.     

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter