Because I Got to Know You...

This Life is Yours!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You went out of the restaurant, into the streets and hailed a taxi. You hastily got in the taxi, and told the driver the location. You fiddled with your coat, thinking anxiously about Kim Sunggyu.

 

I’m sorry Sunbae-nim. I really liked you but right now…

 

Am I doing the right thing?

 

What about the deal?

 

I’ll be forgotten…

 

I don’t care.

 

Right now, I only want to see him.

 

I want to see Kim Sunggyu-sshi.

 

 

When you reached the apartment, you walked up the stairs in a haste, and slammed open the door, panting.

 

Kim Sunggyu jumped from the couch. He looked at you. You kicked your shoes at the doorway and came closer to him when he stood up.

 

“I’m back.” You said to him.

He looked at you with such gentle eyes. “You’re home.”

“Have you had dinner?” You asked, still catching your breath.

“I ate some bread.”

“Are you hungry?”

“Not really.”

“Kim Sunggyu-sshi?” Your heart was going crazy.

“Yes?”

 

You looked up to him and gulped. He was watching you sharply. He pulled you closer, studying your face, your eyes and your lips. He touched your lips with his fingers softly. Then he pulled in, placing his lips on yours. You closed your eyes when your lips met. He was gentle at first but he kissed you deeper when you kissed him back. You tilted your head. He held your face in his warm hands. You grabbed the end of his shirt and kissed him deeper still. He your hair, and then broke the kiss. You were breathing onto his face, so was him. He looked into your eyes, caressed your cheeks and kissed you again.

 

When you finally broke away from each other, you felt awfully embarrassed. So you dashed into the room and sat on the bed, touching and biting your lips. His lips felt so nice... You shook your head and went into the bathroom, where you mentally cursed. The dress' zipper...

 

You tried to reach the zipper with so much difficulty and when you finally reached it, you were having the hardest time trying to zip it down. Unfortunately, it got stuck.

 

"Why!" You shouted out loud in despair.

 

"Han Thora? What's wrong?" Kim Sunggyu's voice was near. He was in the room you guessed.

 

"It's nothing!" You shouted again. You struggled for more than 5 minutes with the zipper when you finally gave up. You opened the door slowly and looked around for Kim Sunggyu. He was nowhere in sight.

 

"Han Thora what were you doing?" His voice came from behind, making your heart stopped. You turned to him almost abruptly. You were reminded of his kiss again, so you were unable to take your eyes off his lips.

"I was in war with this zipper," You admitted helplessly, holding the stuck zipper behind your back.

 

"Turn around," He said casually but instead of turning around yourself, he turned you around himself. "Omo. You've ruined the dress, Han Thora. The zipper's stuck in the cloth around it."

"Eh? That can't be!" You exclaimed, trying to turn over to him.

"Stay still. I'll see what I can do." His hand was at the dress' zipper trying to fix it.

 

Though he couldn't help but touched the skin of your back occasionally.

 

Oh god, please, erase all the thoughts I'm having in my mind now, you prayed.

 

Kim Sunggyu-sshi, just hurry up.................................

 

"Han Thora." That made you jumped so badly.

"Yes... yes?"

 

He didn't say anything again so you turned to him and saw his face near the zipper; though when you looked carefully, the zipper's head was in his hand.

 

Your eyes travelled from his hand, to his face. You blinked rapidly before you began laughing.

"It's totally ruined now!" You laughed, and faced him. He began laughing too, scratching his head. After a moment had passed, he suddenly grabbed your waist and pulled you closer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter