Holding Back the Tears

This Life is Yours!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sunbae-nim, I need to go.” You eyes wandered to his confused face.

“Hey, what’s the matter?” He grabbed you arm.

“I need to go home now. I need to…” You forced his hand off you and stormed out of the room, waiting for the elevator which was damn slow and while you were riding it, your hands were shaking. You leaned against the elevator wall for support.

You walked quickly home which was not that far from your uni. A car sounded his horn, making you jumped terribly and shrunk to the wall nearby. How did you end up wandering in the middle of the street, you weren’t sure. The driver cursed loudly before speeding away. You felt your knees weakening. “God please, let him be safe. Let him be safe.” You shut your eyes before the tears got the chance to stream down. You staggered to your feet and walked back home. Instead of your house, you went to Sunghee’s. You burst open the door and stood at the doorway. Sunghee stood up from the couch and saw you, tears still streaming down her face. You leaped towards her, hugged her tightly and her back gently for a moment. You pushed her away softly, and wiped the tears off her face.

“Sunghee-ah. It’s okay. Everything’s going to be okay.” You said, trembling. “Any news about Hoya?”

She swallowed some of her tears. “I read that he’s not badly injured.”

“Is it on the news?”

“I read Inspirits’ updates.” She chocked.

You motioned to the couch, took he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter