Weird People

This Life is Yours!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I need to go to the library after class. Do you want to go home first?” You asked Kim Sunggyu while walking down the hall.

“No. I’ll come with you. There’s nothing to be done at home anyway.”

 

When you reached the library, you went to section that you were had in your mind and started to look up and down the shelves. Kim Sunggyu had gone someplace else. You were looking intently at the books when you caught someone staring at you from the opposite shelf. Uh-oh.

 

“Hello Han Sora.” He waved his hand.

“Um, hello.” You reluctantly replied.

“Are you by any chance looking for a book for Prof. Yang’s work?”

“Ah? Um. Yeah.” You tried to walk away but he came over so suddenly. He stood before you.

 

His name was Choi Dongho. He was in your class for the whole time you were at uni. At first it was okay to befriend him but one day Sunghee and you caught him doing something weird while looking at your picture. You shuddered at the memory.

Of course, he didn’t know that you knew. You’d been avoiding him really well, clinging to Chae Sunbae and everything, to keep him away.

 

“Well if that’s the case, I found this really good book that covers the entire topic needed for the assignment.”

“Oh? You did?” You were pretending to look at the shelves again.

“Yes and if you want to, you can have a look at it,” He paused, “Together.”

You felt a shiver down your spine. “Ah… Hah… That’d be nice but, um, I think I’ll just find another book for it.” You frantically searched for a book. Darn, where the hell is it? You saw Kim Sunggyu was behind Choi Dongho, he was looking very amused. You furrowed at him.

 

“Oh come on. This book is really, r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter