I was Talking to Myself!

This Life is Yours!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Kim Sunggyu-sshi. Wake up~~.” You gently touched his feet. He didn’t even stir.

“Kim Sunggyu-sshi...” You tried again, patting his torso now.

“Kim Sunggyu-shii!!!” You said loudly. He groaned. “Let me sleep some more.”

“I’m going to class. If you want to come along you better get up now.”

“Hmmm.” He put his arm on his eyes.

 

“Aish!” You stormed out of the room, determined to leave him but then you were reminded of the words he said. “Because I don’t feel too good being away from you.”

 

You heaved a heavy sigh and went to him again. This time, you went closer to his face. You bit your lips and then blow in his right ears. He woke up startled, holding his ear and down at you. You watched in amusement at his red face.

“What are you doing?” He stared at you.

“It was really hard to wake you up.” You said innocently. “I had to resort to that. Sorry.”

He looked like he was going to cry, that poor Kim Sunggyu. “Hurry up or I’ll be late for class.”

 

He was walking behind you all the time. He was silent and when you turned to him, he will stop walking and only stared at you bleakly. You shrugged your shoulders and went on walking to uni. The first class was 2 hours and Kim Sunggyu sat at the end of the lecture hall. Your eyes kept on wandering to him but he was still staring at you dubiously. Was my prank that bad? You thought to yourself.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter