Of Course I Miss Him, Pabo...

This Life is Yours!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Where were you?” Kim Sunggyu was standing in the doorway.

“Um. Class.” You said and took off your shoes and headed in.

“You should’ve told me.”

You turned to him and watched his face that was in anguish. Was he mad?

“I’m sorry but I didn’t want to wake you just because I needed to go to class.”

 

He considered this and sat down on the couch. “Let me go with you next time.”

“Huh?” You abruptly turned around when you were checking the fridge.

“I’ll go to uni with you next time.” He said matter-of-factly.

“Why?” You gulped down water from a bottle.


“Because I don’t feel too good being away from you.”

You almost choked on your water. You swallowed it down carefully. You went to Kim Sunggyu who was crossing his arms on the couch. “Umm. Uni isn’t that far away actually. It’s like 5 minutes of walk.”

“That’s not what I mean.”

“It’s not?” You asked bewildered.

“What I meant was…” He paused, looked up to you and stood up. His face closed to yours. “I can’t stand it when you are not in my sight.”

You widened your eyes at him. “Oh? Why is that, Kim Sunggyu-sshi?” You asked nervously.

“I’m not sure.” He then put his hands on your cheeks and looked into your eyes. For a moment, you felt your heart was going to burst. Then he pushed your cheeks together and your lips became distorted. He widened his eyes and started to laugh.

 

“Um, Kim Sunggyu-sshi, just what are you doing?” You asked with annoyed tone and muffled voice.

He let go off you and sat on the couch laughing. “I’m sorry! *laughs*but it was too funny.” He kept on laughing.

You touched your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter