A Good Feeling!

This Life is Yours!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Not until it was almost morning that you finally got to sleep. You alarm shouted and you woke up abruptly. You were sleeping in the same position as you did when you were falling asleep so your body became stiff and sore. You looked at the alarm. You have to go to class today. Kim Sunggyu seemed to not mind the alarm. He was peacefully sleeping. You moved slowly down the bed and then checked whether he was disturbed by your movement. But he only grunted a little and continued sleeping. You got ready for uni and left.

 

“Han Sora.” A familiar voice called you.

“Sunbae-nim.” Daniel Chae was wearing your favourite red varsity jacket.

“Heard what happened to your Infinite.” He said.

“Oh…” You looked down to your feet. Even Daniel Chae knew your obsession for Infinite.

“You’re okay? Sunghee came to uni with her swollen eyes and everything. Heard that when the lecturer asked why her eyes were like that, she started wailing in the lecture hall.”

“She did what?” You haven’t seen Sunghee all day. Where was she anyway?

“And you,” he continued, “were missing yesterday. I got worried.”

You became touched by his words, blushed a little. “I’m okay. I was just feeling a bit out of it yesterday.”

He pinched your cheeks, gently. “Tell me if you need me okay?”

You nodded bashfully. He patted on your head.

“Oh yeah.”

“Hm?”

“We still have that unsettled bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter