I forgot!

This Life is Yours!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was another boring day in class. The lecturer was talking non-stop about something totally unrelated to the subject. You nudged your friend with your elbow, made a face and she giggled. When the lecture finally ended, you went out gladly with your friend to the park outside the university building.

“Infinite is performing at Music Bank today!” She screamed. “I want to see Hoya!!”

“And we’ve missed it again!” You pouted and kneeled down, playing with the sand, drawing Infinity symbol. Your  coursemates walked past by, laughed at you and waved you goodbye. You raised a peace to them.

“I want to see Hoya oppa!!”

“I want to see them all!!”

“This .”

“School , uni too.” You complained endlessly and played with the sand.

“Can you please not sit here? You look like a cat going to poop.”

You looked up and saw your senior Daniel Chae standing tall in front of you. You stood up, embarrassed and looked over to your friend, Jung Sunghee who was having covered with her hands, her eyes excited.

“Ohh. Sunbae-nim.” You bit your lips and looked at him nervously. You looked over to Sunghee to ask for help but she shrugged her shoulders teasingly. “What’s up?”

Daniel Chae frowned. “Did you forget again?”

“Eh?” You raised both your eyebrows and blinked rapidly.

“You’re hopeless.” He said, pinching and pulling your cheeks.

“AHHHHH Stop it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter