Kris Wu, the Life-Ruiner

My Next-Door Idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I groaned as my alarm clock pierced through my ears. I buried my face into my pillow and attempted sleeping through the noise and failed. I dejectedly got out of bed and walked to my desk, shutting off the alarm. I was about to head over to my closet when I remembered my new chore.

I opened my slid my window open and looked out to see Kris sleeping on his bed, as expected. Let me briefly explain a little something about this boy. Kris is the heaviest sleeper I’ve ever met. Saying he’s a heavy sleeper might even be an understatement, because this boy NEVER wakes up.

“HEY!” I yelled out my window. No effect.

“It’s time for school!” I proceeded. I glanced at the clock and decided to change into my day clothes before anything. When I finished, I started brushing my teeth and checked up on Kris, who hasn’t budged.

“KRIS! WAKE UP!!!!!” I screamed. Kris shuffled in his bed, hearing me. Maybe it was a good thing Kris left his window open last night, even if he did it to make the music louder.

“You don’t want to be late on your first day of high school do you?” I called out. I took an empty soda can from my desk and chunked it through the window, hitting him square in the stomach.

“KRIS. WAKE. UP!” I grabbed my trash can and started tossing random things at him.

“KREASSEEE!” I threw a Popsicle stick at him which landed right on his face. Kris wrinkled his nose and took it off, slowly sitting up. He started rubbing his eyes as I impatiently waited. I threw another crumpled piece of paper at him.

“Would you stop already?!” He hissed, harshly turning towards my direction. I smiled and put down my trash can, satisfied.

“You have ten minutes until I’m leaving without you.” I said, leaving the room.

 

I just finished my scrambled eggs when I saw Kris walking down the stairs. I got up from the table and thanked Mrs. Wu for the breakfast, walking alongside with Kris.

“Why do you have to come inside? Why don’t you just wait for me at your house or something?” Kris muttered, stepping onto the sidewalk.

“Because my mom never cooks breakfast for me.” I replied. We walked to school together in an unsettling silence. A lot of people were staring by the time we entered the main gate. Weird, nobody ever notices me.

“Hi.” Two girls approached us and smiled nervously at Kris. He raised an eyebrow.

“Are you new here?” One of them asked.

“Yeah, I am.” Kris answered.

“Oh. We could show you around if you’d like.” Said the other one flirtatiously.

“Uhh I’m here.” I slightly raised my hand to remind them of my existence. They shot me feeble glares before they moved their attention back to Kris.

“Anyway, my name’s—“

“Look! They’re here!”

All four of us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter